Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? (2600 Views)

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general / Who, Among Buhari’s Ministers, Do You Think Should Be Dropped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by IJOBA2: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
{1}BULLHARI
{2} ADEOSUN
{3}JOHN IFAYEMI
{4}DALUNG
{5}NGIGE.
INFACT ALL OF EM ARE USELESS angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by deji68: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
who is John Fayemi ?
IJOBA2:
{1}BULLHARI
{2} ADEOSUN
{3}JOHN IFAYEMI
{4}DALUNG
{5}NGIGE.
INFACT ALL OF EM ARE USELESS angry angry
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oblang:

U are the gullible one here. How does he know there is problem with the budget if he didn't scrutinize it. And who told u he didn't correct the flaws by the directors b4 sending it to the Senate..
Very Silly comment. the flaws were ascertained when the budget got to the senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by ificatchmodeh: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
None of them..they are ministers have their ministry covered by perm sec...they only peruse documents with advise from the departments..

The incompetent person is bubu..he knows nothing about the updates and he is deaf to ideas..once his not comfortable with it..forget it..
So the minster fears him..nobody want to argue with the "effectual General"..

The minister are only loyal..not incompetent. grin
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Oblang(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
blueto:
Very Silly comment. the flaws were ascertained when the budget got to the senate.

Tell me more..
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by dnawah(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:
It's between Minister of Health or that of Commnication for me.

Among these two incompetent buffoons I don't know which is worse.

him ears
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Buhari doubles as both President and Minister of Petroluem.

Any policy recommendation from the Minister of State , Kachikwu must be approved twice by the same Buhari - first as minister of Petroluem and then as President .

You can not exonerate Buhari from the fuel hike as he signed twice on it.

So stop your silly afonjaism
really common sense is really not common, is KACHUKU a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria or not? The op said minister . Please stop posting nonsense in the name of I have also commented OK.
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
yarimo:
really common sense is really not common, is KACHUKU a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria or not? The op said minister . Please stop posting nonsense in the name of I have also commented OK.

Ode. If you don't know what appointment is then Gtfo.

By the way zombie, I am OP.

Autistic dunce
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by IJOBA2: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
deji68:
who is John Fayemi ?
FORMER GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by deji68: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin ok thanks if he is effective i wouldnt be asking
IJOBA2:
FORMER GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by robosky02(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
rolchi:
Solomon Dalung

red barrette grin

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Ode. If you don't know what appointment is then Gtfo.

By the way zombie, I am OP.

Autistic dunce
kikikiki just answer a simple question is KACHUKU a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria or not?
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
yarimo:
kikikiki just answer a simple question is KACHUKU a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria or not?

Dunce.
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by yarimo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Dunce.

kikikiki please answer my question is KACHUKU a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria or not?MUMU Just simple question and it needs simple answer ODE
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by romme2u: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
this is interesting

keep it coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Predictions For Nigeria Based On Current Trends - Cramjones / Kalu Blasts FG Over Continuous DSS Attack On Igbere TV Website (pics) / Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther Human Rights Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.