Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 (31851 Views)

NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by ehissi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Whenever i hear 'BUHARI', Joachim's dog comes to my mind.
Buhari has been predicted to be a disaster for this nation, now we're in it.. This is what we call disaster! BIG one o

I just thank God Ebola doesn't come in this time of Buhari administration, how will we have contained it? Jesus! I can't even imagine.

Btw; Am fvcking hungry right now.

Abeeeeeeeeeg!!!! No even mention Ebola Oooooooooh!!!!!

Till date they have been unable to curtail Lassa fever, Polio is now back in Nigeria.

If that one happen, them go just throway face, bone the Ebola, say them wan probe health minister for Jonathan time for siphoning money meant for ebola equipment during the first outbreak........

As far as I am concerned, calling Buhari a failure is uncalled for.

It is an insult to call Buhari a failure, because it suggest that he tried and gave up. He has not even done anything.

He use 6 month to fill a cabinet loaded with lawyers everywhere (who was the person that time that said lawyers are liars).

Minister of Information - Lawyer
Minister of Works, power - Lawyer
Minister of Communications - Lawyer
Minister of Budget/National planning - Lawyer

One of the few people whey no be lawyer na Minister of Finance and that one na middle level accountant - not even an economist.

Thunder whey wan fire Buhari dey Microwave oven, e go soon done.................. angry
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by tunary(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
sammieddi:
And everybody is just watching!! undecided Nobody or group is taking action
this is d responsibility of d nlc nd other unions
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by anigbajumo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caveatemptor:
I think all Nigerians,myself inclusive,who trooped out to vote in this APC government into power owe our unborn generations an apology for foisting this clueless and mediocre Presidency on this country. Above all we owe Goodluck Jonathan a sincere apology.
APC government is a disaster and a serious scam and until we rise up and resist their lies they will continue to take the citizens for a ride with their false anti corruption war.

Don't be surprised that Lai Mohammed will come out and with a bold face blame this fuel increase on Goodluck Jonathan's government!

I don't owe anybody apology. I have the right to vote for my choice, nothing like apology.....
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by tunary(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
God does not send devil to his chosen nation

GEJ was a failure, he's like a skunk and his stench is still still being perceived all over the nation

And for other mumus that'll blame APC and Buhari

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% by GEJ's mercenaries?

Oh and rice maize, beans, wheat, sorghum takes at least 4 months and the real cash crops like cocoa, rubber, timber et al takes at least 6 years?

Im sure they will run away from this question

All the motherfuckers quoting me have not suggested anything, they are defending their godson as usual

Get a life,

All I ask is suggest something, not insult your father and mothers, stay on topic erdyots

imagine', even at dis stage ur eye never still open eh? Keep waiting for d change while they keep bombardin u wit exorbitant cost of commodities. No govt is corrupt free
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by LadyAimy: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
IJOBA2:
FVCK OFF angry

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

GEJ was a failure, he's like a skunk and his stench is still still being perceived all over the nation

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% my GEJ's mercenaries?

Oh and rice maize, beans, wheat, sorghum takes at least 4 months and the real cash crops like cocoa, rubber, timber et al takes at least 6 years?

[size=18pt]

All the motherfuckers quoting me have not suggested anything, they are defending their godson as usual

Get a life,

All I ask is suggest something, not insult your father and mothers, stay on topic erdyots
[/size]

... Breaking news:It is official, your ZOBIESM has no cure.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
The deaf n dumb nomad will finally destroy himself by himself!
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Johnrake69: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
tiwiex:

There were talks about setting up modular refineries in the past. This command and control methods needs to stop. FG wants all resources and sweat of everywhere to flow to d centre while they feed fat. It was working but Buhari seems to have taken the piss he wants the resources and the same time seems to call the owners stupid. He has provoke the entire nation to anger.

It's really unfortunate. Restructuring is the only way out of this mess. Each state should control it's resources and pay royalty to the FG. That way, our governors will be forced to work. We have to demand for restructuring come 2019. No restructuring no election.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
rabex123:
[color=#990000][/color]this will be final nail on the coffin.

Bros, if that one happen, na to die na him sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by abvictory: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% my GEJ's mercenaries?

[size=18pt]

Get a life,

[/size]

I really don't blame you...... but do you know that the free fall of naira is as a result of high demand for dollars? why is there high demand for dollars? because everything is being imported hence business tycoons needs dollars to make purchase and when it is scare, there is rise. are you aware that if 70% of what we import are produced here and we have many people coming in to buy, there will be a reversal making the demand for naira to be high? this alone can make the naira to appreciate and compete with other currency. Do you know we have Gold and Diamond in this country? have we ever thought of doing something about it? Just think well my brother. It is good to borrow money only if it will be used to reduce our import rate and not to buy cars.... FOOLISH AND CLUELESS APC

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by IJOBA2: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2016

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
sunsewa16:
my southwest peeps contributed immensely to this mess we are in presently,am sorry to say this,but I can't ignore such mistakes or should I call it shooting oneself in the leg or foolishness, they nominated buhari,they canvassed for him,voted him in,supported his delays in appointing his cabinets,supported his unqualified ministers,which totally now led us to recession,but my main crux with my southwest peeps is why did u peeps kill NLC fuel protest,due to party sentiments abi,even with government reducing it to 120 during negotiations with Labour,while labour insisting on reverting to status quo,even the 120 we never get,due to sabotage of my southwest peeps,now look at the impending wahala,government ur fighting for are made of individuals that can afford to buy fuel at any rate and support their home financially while the common man are ravaged by suffering.

If Buhari succeeds in prosecuting Diezani, tompolo and GEJ, everything will be alright. grin (meanwhile diezani gave us fuel at N87 for good 5 years )..

When you deal with daft people, you discover they are good in rubbishing competent people..

APC are only good at blame game..
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by bigfather(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
U lack intuition and d ability to discern correctly..

If u say jonathan is responsible for d Niger delta militants, den we all knw who is solely behind Boko haram....It either ur Chief Executive Zombie(Buhari) or ur broda's in d North...

Nigeria Economy was d fastest growing under Jonathan, So hw is he responsible for the recession.....This was backed up with facts and evidence, D only stain on his tenure was dat Corruption was paramount in his administration....But dnt take away his achievement and d good which he did for Nigeria....

Truth be told, the way in which Nigeria took to eceonomic recession was too fast, D problem started when Buhari was following jamb standard jst to appoint ministers at d peril of d economy!!!

And plz dnt lecture me bout corruption when he turns a blind eye to corruption in his own camp..Ameachi, Okorocha, Fashola(yes, d man who used 90 million jst to open a personal website) dis has been proven beyond resonable doubt and he was interviewed by Cnn in which he declined to comment on it....

Truth be told, If GEJ is a skunk, then u smell lyk a rotten Onion mixed with Soak-away juice mixed with ampit sweat....Infact, ur Body odour is affecting Network and ur stupidity is using satellite dish.....

Ur foolishness echo's....

Never u insult a man which u culd never reach his level in ur life....Morufu

Chai ! You son finish dis guy o ! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by mrsaint108: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fedayeen02:
APC clown in action

My main concern is not him, the 2 likes he generate from his absurd post, who are they?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

[size=18pt]

Get a life,

[/size]

Nnpc has denied making such statement, so no need for this long story, its just waste of mb.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by geefasee: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

[size=18pt]

Get a life,

[/size]

please dont be offended, i perceive you are under 20 (you are a teenager)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by ancientbanana: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:

Is that the question I asked?

Characteristics of an inbred wailer/ipob youth / biafraudian

Answer the question, suggest possible solutions for reviving the economy

Shuegbe
be healed u zombified one
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by gogodaye(m): 3:20am On Sep 06, 2016
How can this government blame the current economy crisis on vandalism and low price of crude, when they only expect to generate #820billion from crude, out of total budget of #6.8trillion, which is just less than 20% of their total budget and crude is currently selling above the benchmark of $38 dollars per barrels. Even without revenue from crude, Nigerians deserve better from this government.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by emmydollars4life(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:

Is that the question I asked?

Characteristics of an inbred wailer/ipob youth / biafraudian

Answer the question, suggest possible solutions for reviving the economy

Shuegbe
We can only Answer your question when you admitt that your grandfather is clueless
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by ShowYourCertificate: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2016
They are still singing the non-sustainability song grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3427337/petrol-n145-per-litre-not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Muslim/Christian Governors And Deputies In The 36 States / Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.