Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,832 members, 7,935,591 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Was Tempted. I Was Seriously Tempted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Tempted. I Was Seriously Tempted (306 Views)

Accident In Jigawa Left 10 People Dead, 10 Other Seriously Injured. / 10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking / I Was Tempted,I Was Seriously Tempted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Tempted. I Was Seriously Tempted by eventsms(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Ohhh God! I was tempted. I was seriously tempted.... Tempted to go out that early morning and meet him. And ask him so many questions. CAN YOU IMAGINE? These pastors and their church beliefs?

I was sleeping peacefully on Friday morning when all of a sudden, I heard a kind of chorus... I almost fell in love with the Lady's voice and the encouraging music so early that morning. But when I listened further, Lo! She was praising a particular church in place of God? Then after a while, the music stopped and it was an early morning preacher's voice I began to hear. Wonderful!

I couldn't sleep anymore cos the megaphone interrupts my sleep. I heard no choice but to listen to the Word of GOD.... The preacher started well, quoted many scriptures on sin and its consequences but in the middle of his talk, he spoke out of clear confusion.

He said, “Noah built the ark in those days only those that entered it were saved from the flood. Now a man from Igbo is building another Ark. God told him to build this ark. If u r not in the ark, u will perish in hell. Many Bishops and Pastors prayed for his downfalls but yet This Great Man is moving forward..... For we are the Chosen Generation, royal priesthood, a peculiar people..... We serve God in Truth and in Spirit. If you don't join us now, you will perish in Helllllll. Ask your self, are u chosen? If u r not in The Lord's Chosen Charismatic........ Then you are not chosen by God!''

He said many things... I was tempted to challenge him. I may be a sinner but I sure know that Jesus did not mandate us to attend any particular church. Well I held my peace.
The Lord's Chosen, you people can deceive baby Christians who want to be deceived but you can't deceive me. Lazarus Muoka or not, heaven is always open to those who are righteous.

No church can save, only Jesus Christ can!!

AFRICAN BY WISE

(1) (Reply)

Some Place We Are Not Supposed To Be / Official: Nigeria’s August Inflation Rate Is 17.6% / Make $250 With Your Blog And Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.