Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,254 members, 7,943,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Need Gud Advice From Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Gud Advice From Ladies (2187 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / As The World Celebrates #nobraday Today, See Reactions From Ladies / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by dettzy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
The girl I love so much and the only girl that can stand my sexual strenght jus left me just bcus I refused to take some herbal drink she brought for me to enlarge my dick,am confused pls ladies advice me on what to do,it is not that my dick is small,the truth is dat I have a long dick and its d normal size but she insisted that I must enlarge my dick even though I always bang her well even we sex for hours without getin tired but she still wants me to enlarge it,pls ladies advice me on what to do cus I don't wan to loose her bcus she is d only girls that can stand me in sex for hours and all other girls do run away after an hour but she do last for 4 to 5 hours,u see why I can't afford to loose her.pls help me. Here is my num 08065015851 my pin 23A9AA16. Tnnks hope to here from u.
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by oyepaulkay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
If you run for hours and she's not satisfied, she'll eventually kill you...... let her go, another girl will appreciate your strength.
Note: It's not about the strength too, it's about doing it right and making sure she get's orgasm.
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op my own wAn kill me edo babe.. I run
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by brightalo1010: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
She can stand you for hours and still want you to enlarge your dick . op you can lie for APC and PDP put together ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
BABA! ur boys dey hail.
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by dettzy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
But why dos she wants me to enlarge my dick after all the sexual satisfaction I give to her,I always make sure reaches organsm, there is nothin I don't do to make her hav sweet sexual pleasur,I give her serious blow jobs,hot romance,pationate deep kisses and hot marathon sex. Yet she wants me to enlarge my dick.pls ladies respond and advice me on what to do ladies plsss
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
I smell liesangry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by dettzy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why are u guys doupted me,and why wud I be lyin over an issue bortherin me,wat will I stand to gain from lyin,all I need is an advice and I wan the ladies to contribute to dis, she brought me som herbal mix for me to drink,but I refusd,cus I knw I don't need it am ok with how I am. But she left and refused to pick my calls,what shud I do cus I still need her badly
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
dettzy:
The girl I love so much and the only girl that can stand my sexual strenght jus left me just bcus I refused to take some herbal drink she brought for me to enlarge my dick,am confused pls ladies advice me on what to do,it is not that my dick is small,the truth is dat I have a long dick and its d normal size but she insisted that I must enlarge my dick even though I always bang her well even we sex for hours without getin tired but she still wants me to enlarge it,pls ladies advice me on what to do cus I don't wan to loose her bcus she is d only girls that can stand me in sex for hours and all other girls do run away after an hour but she do last for 4 to 5 hours,u see why I can't afford to loose her.pls help me. Here is my num 08065015851 my pin 23A9AA16. Tnnks hope to here from u.
picture of ur diick Or u forgerrit
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by naijamakossa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berlyn:
picture of ur diick Or u forgerrit
wetin u wan see

the thing dey hungry u abi..?
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by charijee(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme not comment on this thread
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by dettzy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Here is the pictur of my dick,Pls is this not big enourf?

Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by Forzap: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dis one wan post him dicko...weyrey re oo grin cheesy
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by dettzy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
I shoudnt be postin my body here but bcus u guys dnt believ me and u dnt understand wat am going through since the past 5weeks,hav not had sex since she left except I find another lady who can be as strong as itoro my x,

Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by toocoded: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
dettzy:
Why are u guys doupted me,and why wud I be lyin over an issue bortherin me,wat will I stand to gain from lyin,all I need is an advice and I wan the ladies to contribute to dis, she brought me som herbal mix for me to drink,but I refusd,cus I knw I don't need it am ok with how I am. But she left and refused to pick my calls,what shud I do cus I still need her badly
Meself need the herb drink oooo
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
dettzy:
I shoudnt be postin my body here but bcus u guys dnt believ me and u dnt understand wat am going through since the past 5weeks,hav not had sex since she left except I find another lady who can be as strong as itoro my x,
Holy mother of moses!
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Holy mother of moses!
sis! You felt the presence of that dick?
Re: I Need Gud Advice From Ladies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
danthommies:
sis! You felt the presence of that dick?
As in eh grin.

(1) (Reply)

Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. / How Do I Tell Him I Don't Love / Ladies, 8 Ways To Know You Are Just An Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.