Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? (4731 Views)

Unilorin Admission List,did U Find Your Name? / Unilorin Admission list: Did You Find Your Name?. / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by vicky89: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2009
wadz up guys,av been trying to do my registration afta d screening bt al as been futile.pls,hw cn i do d 2nd step?The page is nt loading.anytim i try to change my password,the sumtin wil b indicatin wrong current password.Pls wat cn i do?i will b waiting 4 ur replies.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by rare004: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Oh yes there is still hope for those that scored more than 50 per cent in their P.ume BUT you have to runnns your way into Ilorin,cos it's survival of the fittest plus knowing the right people.

I could give the first 10 persons that calls me (07033278135) the number of the admission officer,the rest is up to you to decide your fate.

Wishing you all the best

.Good luck!!!!
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by shooboy: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2009
Pls wat is d certainity of scond list
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by kajadman: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
to all those who made it congratulations and for the unfortunate ones i pray they release another list but if not you still dont have to give up cos when you do u openly accept defeat
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by olusoji12: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
Broda,

When the said list coming up please, help us find out and we shall be regrateful for your effort and God Bless you.

One Luve
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2009
For those who found there name congratulation you get mouth, for those that did not found there name don't lose hope the second list might favour you, and if it does not favour you don't lose your hope yet next year is still there. As for me last year I chose UNILORIN as first choise, I score 235 and 76% accountancy, but I was'nt admitted, that is the first time I will cry after my primary school, but thank God I'm still alive looking for admission this year and I know God will do it for me.
NB: UNILORIN don't bring out second list they add names every seconds.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by tobilistic7: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
perfect08:
Hi, my name was on the list too. I couldn,t believe it because i applied for DE and score 72% in the post jamb. I picked it as the second choice. I am so happy. I pray they release a supplementary list so that others will have the opportunity to share in this glorious moment.

Hello bro,

Pls can u drop your contact or just hi me oladejijosh7@gmail.com. Please its very important and urgent. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Utme 2011 Examination Date / Nigeria Police Academy Admission Application Form 2015 Out / Nigerian National Flag: History, Colors, Meaning And Symbolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.