Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

2 Solid Reasons Why September Is The Best Month To Start Saving - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Solid Reasons Why September Is The Best Month To Start Saving (577 Views)

Happy New Month To All Our Readers / Solid Reasons Nigerians Should Let Go Of Their Blackberry Devices / August Is The Best Month. Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Solid Reasons Why September Is The Best Month To Start Saving by Encrypted: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
When was the last time you saved money?

2months ago? , 6months ago? 2015? Haha!

We all know that the economy is in recession. Things are hard and saving money is almost impossible. But before you spend your salary , let me give you reasons why September is the best month to start saving.

2 Reasons Why You Should Save More Money This September.

1. The Festive Period Is Near :

The month of September ushers in the "mber" months , which includes  October , November & December.

This period is usually characterised by lots of festivities and travels in which a lot of money is spent.

During this festive period (usually from October) , there is usually a drastic increase in price of goods and commodities , as smart traders capitalise on this once in a year opportunity to make more money.

So it is really important for you to start saving this month so that you have enough for the festive season.

2. January Is Usually Hard

Let's admit it!

January is usually the HARDEST!! month of the year

Why?

Because there is no money and the expenses are so much. House rent , school fees , staff salaries and many more.

A lot of money is spent on festivities and January is all about "Picking up the pieces".

Its wise of you to save now so that your January will not be so difficult.

Don't you think so?

Source : http://kosavadeals.com/blog/2016/09/05/2-reasons-september-best-month-save/

CC : Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Cost Of Basic Items During The Last Administration And This Present Admin / I Don't Have S*x & I Can't Date A Poor Man - Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola / My Dad Called Me Bastard And I Also Said Dangote Seems To Be My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.