Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,595 members, 7,901,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (27207 Views)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural. / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rick9:
as in elective course
its a compulsory course.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Harmored:
angry *GO AND WATCH "GOD IS NOT DEAD" thank me later wink
lyk seriously.. I have d film but Neva watched it..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by millhouse: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
choice is yours
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Fakeee
No one will ever ask for such debate in Nigerian schools

Abeg bring another lie
well..I guess u a science student
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Florblu(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Harmored:
angry *GO AND WATCH "GOD IS NOT DEAD" thank me later wink

The question is will he be ready to make the kind of sacrifice the guy made in the movie?
I think I might compromise.Grace!!!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by brimful: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
You have to understand than existence can be related to situation. Firstly God doesn't exist as a mortal being with this you can elaborate on the facts that makes it im$possible to exist as mortal. Secondly when we talk of physical appearance God doesn't exist but His creations display the divinity of His existence as a spiritual being capable of using the existing physical and mortal body. My dear choose where your non existence of God is.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
If they try that stupid question in any northern uni hmm the kind tin wey go follow fp cant contain am
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2016
so far so good..wit some comments hv read nd wat my pastor advised, I HV been convinced nt to partake in it..he said If I say am sure in my heart God exist... what of those whose faith will be shaken by my proclamation and points..smone likend it to peter story that he Could as well thought "in my heart I know Jesus but that I may live,let me just profess don't know him" and we all know d repercussions..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2016
omoplaycool:
O p take the topic of there's no way to change it read, get your points and "A" the course.. God is not stupid.. It's the hearth it looks at... Just by the fact you feel this bad, he knows you love him... So what do you say about God fearing soldiers who fight and kill at war afterall God said they shall not kill..
The motive is everything.
Wish you all the best....
and if I should win d debate.. and I have successfully turn d hearts of weak Christians,do you want me to say afta d debate that" fellow audience and co debators,all what I said is not to be believed? "
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2016
dfrank2665:
Just see it like you are acting a movie....... Many actors/actresses say it in movies... But in real life they believe that God exist
God says deny me here in earth,I deny you in heaven..u knw we can't conclude dos actor/actress at doing d ryt tin..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by aku626(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Go with the flow. Introduce yourself and proclaim your faith, clearly stating your believes making them know this is for course work.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
I had wanted to see how you yourself would refute those arguments. Anyway, I will like to ask you if you have given answers to all the questions life throws at you like how you came about, where were you before you came into the world and what will it look like when you are dead? If you can ratify these questions rationally then I bet you can rationally disprove God's existence until then keep silent in areas like this.

You wanted to see how I would refute those arguments? well, my training has taught me the unpleasantness of plagiarism.When someone has done something, I don't bother repeating his work in my paper, I only cite!

1. How I came about : My parents formed me - sperm cell from my dad and egg from my mom. No fvcking god created me! It shall never be well with all the gods on this planet.
2. Where was I before I came into this planet: Again I was nofvckingwhere! except that I was in my mom's womb after the lucky sperm cell fertilized my mom's egg!. I strongly believe in evidence because I am a scientist. Until you can scientifically and logically prove to me otherwise. Don't quote some religious BS to me please.
3. What will it look like when I am dead: when I die I die! Nothing else! No soul, No spirit etc! My body will only be an inanimate mass of carbon when I die and my children will burn it and gather the ashes and fly it to Nigeria to be thrown wherever they want! I don't believe in occupying space in the ground!

The strong belief you have in the god of the Jews is the same belief a Chinese or Japanese has in his or her god!and now the question is which of the 5000 gods worshiped by humanity is real Creationists have not been able to prove the existence of an all-powerful, all-knowing, and loving god!
There are lots of information online that can enlighten you bro! Being an apologetic in this 21st century is ridiculous. However, You might want to look at www.talkorigins.org and I promise you'll be empowered by the knowledge on the site.

Peace bruh! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2016
God will use u
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by kayalla(f): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??
I will give anyone that can give me a solid proof that God exists $4,000

Are you talking about the guy the holy spirit impregnated his mother ??
Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

And who created earth, water, light, and air before your God was born ??
Oh, i now remember, there was no earth, water and air, God made them all.

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist
That's what we grew up to

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

no be your fault sha, na who chop belle full dey stand and challenge person wey give am food.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2016
chrisxxx:
Bros God exists but god doesn't exist. Argue that god doesn't exist they will not realise your stand. God will confuse them to be unable to comprehend the difference between God and god.
D's cracked me up..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Brainless goat
God exists, now fucck off with your imaginary God
u myt HV been preaching dis sermon to some wit little faith and u miyt HV won der heart.. but I know soon or later u'l find out d real truth..but I pray it won't b too late then..for ur good. search online about Siberia drill...I mean hell discovery . check dis out bro https://m.youtube.com/watch?
v=f-9Hmq5RUX0 and https://hellandheaventestimonies./2011/03/28/scientist-who-dug-into-hell-in-siberia-and-recorded-the-cries-of-the-damned-souls/
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Charlesdock(m): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit
OK
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by frankchuks007: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2016
I am very surprised dat some ppl @ ds age still need to b Convinced that deris God. Any ways it's a free world, if u lyk worship goat as ur god na u sabi.. back to the topic, I dnt see any fin wrong with d topic of d debate sincerely, ds is for d mature minded ppl. I believe we watch some Christian movies were u see Christians acting as demons, witches wicked ppl and all dat, dos it mean de ddnt lyk God¿ abeg make we take ds life small small, abeg I use baba God beg Una.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 1:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigayoyo:

You wanted to see how I would refute those arguments? well, my training has taught me the unpleasantness of plagiarism.When someone has done something, I don't bother repeating his work in my paper, I only cite!

1. How I came about : My parents formed me - sperm cell from my dad and egg from my mom. No fvcking god created me! It shall never be well with all the gods on this planet.
2. Where was I before I came into this planet: Again I was nofvckingwhere! except that I was in my mom's womb after the lucky sperm cell fertilized my mom's egg!. I strongly believe in evidence because I am a scientist. Until you can scientifically and logically prove to me otherwise. Don't quote some religious BS to me please.
3. What will it look like when I am dead: when I die I die! Nothing else! No soul, No spirit etc! My body will only be an inanimate mass of carbon when I die and my children will burn it and gather the ashes and fly it to Nigeria to be thrown wherever they want! I don't believe in occupying space in the ground!

The strong belief you have in the god of the Jews is the same belief a Chinese or Japanese has in his or her god!and now the question is which of the 5000 gods worshiped by humanity is real Creationists have not been able to prove the existence of an all-powerful, all-knowing, and loving god!
There are lots of information online that can enlighten you bro! Being an apologetic in this 21st century is ridiculous. However, You might want to look at www.talkorigins.org and I promise you'll be empowered by the knowledge on the site.

Peace bruh! smiley
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 1:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Peace bruh! smiley
check dis out bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-9Hmq5RUX0 and dis too https://hellandheaventestimonies./2011/03/28/scientist-who-dug-into-hell-in-siberia-and-recorded-the-cries-of-the-damned-souls/
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Kdon2: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

Its a course work,don't take it to heart.you get that In yoruba language class too.it doesn't mean you don't believe there is God. At the end of the debate when all is clear you can reverse it that your argument is for debate purpose and not that there is no God.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Kdon2: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:

But God says whoever denies me here on earth will i deny in heaven

Then you don't have any business going to school! Go to seminary! What if you are told to defend a girl is better than a boy when God created both does that mean you are condemning God work? This is where wisdom is tested. Receive sense please!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Kdon2: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

God doesn't exist

Bullshit

Your opinion your problem. Come to africa and see there is God and there are gods that can deal with people like you however they deem fit.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by bezimo(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.Ps 14:1

Whether you believe or not God exist.When you die, you would know whether he exist, then it would far too late.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 3:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Kdon2:

Your opinion your problem. Come to africa and see there is God and there are gods that can deal with people like you however they deem fit.

Shut up and go eat a dick
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

This Op can lie for Nigeria..
This was ripped of from a movie called "God's not dead"

Future politician in the making
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nathkem01(m): 4:27am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
Anti christ
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
I think it is safe to call this one a fool. You obviously have no knowledge of anything. You are a face value somebody... You are definitely not one who wants to know things are. God forgive you
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2016
If its for my above comment I get banned, I really don't care... OP. You should know that everyword is powerful, whether as a joke,jest or a debate. They either help or condemn you... Meet the lecturer and ask for a change. If he doesn't... Just pray. God will help, he always does.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by jeffriano: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2016
That moment when you are as stvpid as a goat....

Christianity is not from the Whites and whatever the world is today, cannot be credited to them because civilisationhas been round from God knows when.

Can you please just shush? Thanks

IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.