Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,949 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Grandma Wants Me To Teach Her English---assignment For Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grandma Wants Me To Teach Her English---assignment For Me (585 Views)

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( / Please Help! My Church Member Wants Me To Teach Her Sister... / EDS Assignment For CU Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Wants Me To Teach Her English---assignment For Me by fischer014: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
This might be funny to you but its real and true. My grandma has given me an assignment to teach her english, she is sitting for the upcoming NECO GCE, the problem is i dont have any idea of where i'd start from, so please anyone with the idea where i could get a book and where do u suggest i start from, i have been looking text books but i dont know the right one, please anyone who knows which text book to use please reply, i have even bought IT=IT, IF=IF AT=AT.
This is just the work of this fucking ASUU strike.
Abeg make una reply

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Clarification / Do Part Time Student Go 2serve / Tension In Uniport As Militants Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.