Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,135 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:04 AM

Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym (1828 Views)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So you can attack Muslims but not atheists? What are you afraid of?

In what way did I attack the Muslim's?

Read through my comments and please highlight anyone that speaks low about Muslims....

Personally I don't throw jibes at anyone for practising a particular religion. Life is all about choice. Do your thing and respect the views/faith of others.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ranchhoddas: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
uboma:

In what way did I attack the Muslim's?

Read through my comments and please highlight anyone that speaks low about Muslims....

Personally I don't throw jibes at anyone for practising a particular religion. Life is all about choice. Do your thing and respect the views/faith of others.
You ask whether his Allah would have been able to do otherwise even when he wasn't Muslim. That sounds like an attack to me. You backed out when you discovered he was atheist. What are you afraid of?
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You ask whether his Allah would have been able to do otherwise even when he wasn't Muslim. That sounds like an attack to me. You backed out when you discovered he was atheist. What are you afraid of?

Hahn, as I later discovered, is more of a troll.

So there was really no need replying him any further.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by hahn(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
uboma:

undecided
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ranchhoddas: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2016
uboma:

Na so.

1 Like

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ryabcool(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lmaooooooo!! !! Just reminded me of an incident that happened in my hostel back in Uni. We the boys in my hall(one out of three halls. Alpha, Beta and Gamma halls. Ours was Alpha) contributed to buy gym equipments so any and everyone who was interested could build their muscles.

Within 3 months, boys(including yours truly) in my Hall were already beginning to buff up and the gist spread to other halls. Unfortunately, one overzealous 'born again' killer of Jesus in Gamma Hall heard it and didn't like it at all. So he followed his misguided convictions by waking up very early in the morning around 4am, coming to the very spot our gyming equipments were kept, and started his preaching.

People were sleeping soundly/jacking, only for them to be disturbed by shouting(in the name of preaching). We started hearing "Those of you gyming are totally satanic, jobless, and ignorant. Don't you know these gyming equipments are works of Satan? Do you people think I will be afraid of you people for talking? Did Jesus have muscles? Yet he commanded principalities and powers. I fear no one here. Drop these weights you're carrying and carry Jesus cross instead so you can get muscular in the spirit. Only children of Satan uses these things, drop it today and give your lives to God"

We couldn't believe our ears. Shock glued us inside our rooms. It was later that morning when everyone was fully awake that we came out to talk about the "film"... Come see as boys dey vex. Na so them plan for the munsu. We send one guy to go meet the guy for him Hall to tell him that the message really touched his soul and he wanted the guy to do it again the next morning for some people who didn't hear well the first time. The guy even went to the extent of "giving his life to christ" to fully hoodwink the spirikoko.

True to his word, Oga spirikoko came back to our Hall to start another sermon. Boys were already waiting in their rooms. Wetin come finally nail the spirikoko's coffin was when he started dismantling the weights and saying he was gonna throw them away. Na so muscular boys burst outta their rooms come surround the guy. Come see beating. Jesus sef no recieve the kain beating the guy recieve that morning. Baba chop slap so tey he drop Bible begin run. Boys still pursue am, put weight for him shoulder begin tell am to do frog jump. Long story short, the baba no enter Alpha Hall again till he grad grin grin
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by cocoberry(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin

Ryabcool:
Lmaooooooo!! !! Just reminded me of an incident that happened in my hostel back in Uni. We the boys in my hall(one out of three halls. Alpha, Beta and Gamma halls. Ours was Alpha) contributed to buy gym equipments so any and everyone who was interested could build their muscles.

Within 3 months, boys(including yours truly) in my Hall were already beginning to buff up and the gist spread to other halls. Unfortunately, one overzealous 'born again' killer of Jesus in Gamma Hall heard it and didn't like it at all. So he followed his misguided convictions by waking up very early in the morning around 4am, coming to the very spot our gyming equipments were kept, and started his preaching.

People were sleeping soundly/jacking, only for them to be disturbed by shouting(in the name of preaching). We started hearing "Those of you gyming are totally satanic, jobless, and ignorant. Don't you know these gyming equipments are works of Satan? Do you people think I will be afraid of you people for talking? Did Jesus have muscles? Yet he commanded principalities and powers. I fear no one here. Drop these weights you're carrying and carry Jesus cross instead so you can get muscular in the spirit. Only children of Satan uses these things, drop it today and give your lives to God"

We couldn't believe our ears. Shock glued us inside our rooms. It was later that morning when everyone was fully awake that we came out to talk about the "film"... Come see as boys dey vex. Na so them plan for the munsu. We send one guy to go meet the guy for him Hall to tell him that the message really touched his soul and he wanted the guy to do it again the next morning for some people who didn't hear well the first time. The guy even went to the extent of "giving his life to christ" to fully hoodwink the spirikoko.

True to his word, Oga spirikoko came back to our Hall to start another sermon. Boys were already waiting in their rooms. Wetin come finally nail the spirikoko's coffin was when he started dismantling the weights and saying he was gonna throw them away. Na so muscular boys burst outta their rooms come surround the guy. Come see beating. Jesus sef no recieve the kain beating the guy recieve that morning. Baba chop slap so tey he drop Bible begin run. Boys still pursue am, put weight for him shoulder begin tell am to do frog jump. Long story short, the baba no enter Alpha Hall again till he grad grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Next Level Banquet Service / The Quest For A Historical Jesus (exclusive Evidence Of Jesus Existence) / Satan Touches Everything That Belongs To Job But Not His Wife, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.