Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,970 members, 7,919,106 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema (29095 Views)

Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by xtervaganza(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oshisko
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by mengho(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
congrats, I shall also find a girl friend when we get out of dis recession & probably marry her during the next economic boom of Nigeria cause i dont feel like paying #5000 for salon, even my sister's expenses is enough already
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats guys!

Buh she's so tiny?

HOw old is she?
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by otodeluxe(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
smart move by the guy
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by Talentteam100(f): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Ephraimspy:
May God of Saul arrest whoever that's carrying my rib.
We are running out of time biko!

Hahaha lmao that's funny tho
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by pretty16(f): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerians can copy. It seems proposing @ Ikeja Mall is now the trend. One person starts something, and the rest will follow.

Congrats to them.
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by BABANGBALI: 3:01am On Sep 06, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Congrats to them
how far?won't you answer my request?
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by BABANGBALI: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Ephraimspy:
don't worry I will soon finish with her grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by shevon: 4:08am On Sep 06, 2016
josephine123:
nice one... nice concept.. [size=1pt] lalasticlala seun[/size]
It's not new na. Did same for my friend 2 years ago at Silverbird Cinema PH.
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by nefertitiram: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Her shoes though...

Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by goshen26: 5:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Sha no turn the lady to "lord of the ring" by creating fence around her...God will help u bro to do the needful
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by Tolutheo(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:

Works like an online wallet, similar to Paypal. You can send money, receive payouts, and make payments.
OK, I will research it.
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by katerine7(f): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Ephraimspy:
see me here na grin
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by Tommfrench(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Ephraimspy:
lol
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by kan12(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2016
when will Lalast. propose to lady F?
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by jashar(f): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ephraimspy:

You cracked me up dude... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

e don reach like that? kai

nwayo nwayo oooo
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by olajide2428(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
how person go fit know the size of the ring sef.......cos I don think taya.......una weh don marry make una advice person abeg.

meanwhyl congrats to the love birds.
Re: Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema by obontami: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:

Works like an online wallet, similar to Paypal. You can send money, receive payouts, and make payments.
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.