Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,909 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Honor Killings - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honor Killings (5540 Views)

Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed / How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil / Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Killings by ebbyola: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
allah support killing. infact u cant be a true muslim without record of killing credited to ur account i aljannah!!
Re: Honor Killings by focused123(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
allah support killing. infact u cant be a true muslim without record of killing credited to your account i aljannah!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Killing is part and parcel of Islam. There is no way you can be a true muslim without murdering for allah.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honor Killings by olabowale(m): 1:11am On Oct 28, 2009
by Allah you men above are liars. i by Allah is a good muslim and am almost a mumin. yet i do not kill for allah, who i do not worship. Allah the Almighty Creator warns that killimg is forbidden except where a person is killed for absolute Justice (Sharia) for his sin. infact killing of a person is like the intent to destroy the whole of mankind, since mankind begins with just a man; Adam (AS)! and in at least a verse in the Quran, the killing of a killer is even discouraged if the family of the killed has it in their heart for the pleasure of Allah to forgive, seeking mercy by this from from Him!

Show me a verse in the Old or New Testament that when you are wronged so much that the law of retribution as in "devine Justice" even allows the life of the guilty as charged, to be taken for his guilt, yet the Biblical God (either Jehovah or Yahweh or Eloi or Elohim of the Jews, and or the Trinity (Father, Son and Ghost) of the Christians) wishes that it is the better choice with Him, if you choose instead not to take the position of a soul for a soul!

i will wait, with all other people to see what you have, because we have it in the Quran, and many muslims of old practised and made that Verse come alive!
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 28, 2009
olabowale:

by Allah you men above are liars. i by Allah is a good muslim and am almost a mumin. yet i do not kill for allah, who i do not worship. Allah the Almighty Creator warns that killimg is forbidden except where a person is killed for absolute Justice (Sharia) for his sin. infact killing of a person is like the intent to destroy the whole of mankind, since mankind begins with just a man; Adam (AS)! and in at least a verse in the Quran, the killing of a killer is even discouraged if the family of the killed has it in their heart for the pleasure of Allah to forgive, seeking mercy by this from from Him!

Show me a verse in the Old or New Testament that when you are wronged so much that the law of retribution as in "devine Justice" even allows the life of the guilty as charged, to be taken for his guilt, yet the Biblical God (either Jehovah or Yahweh or Eloi or Elohim of the Jews, and or the Trinity (Father, Son and Ghost) of the Christians) wishes that it is the better choice with Him, if you choose instead not to take the position of a soul for a soul!

i will wait, with all other people to see what you have, because we have it in the Quran, and many muslims of old practised and made that Verse come alive!

this is america, you'll be behind bars shld you try such. It has nothing to do with ur piety.
Re: Honor Killings by olabowale(m): 1:45am On Oct 28, 2009
dake enu e aburo. ibigbogbo ni ile Olorun! You Davidylan should know that even this United States executes her most criminal criminals. The warrior davidylan, a ranked "general" in christian soldier movement, is trying to educate me. he, davidylan who said and sincerely believes everything and tactics and stragedy is fair in war against non christians in general and the infidel (Check the Book of Timothy in the Bible) Muslims!
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka6: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
[b]Man said to run down daughter because she was ‘too Westernized’[/b]

Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 -- 8:14 am

Police in a Phoenix suburb are looking for a father suspected of running down his daughter because she was becoming too "Westernized" and was not living according to their traditional Iraqi values.

Police say 48-year-old Faleh Hassan Almaleki of Glendale allegedly ran his daughter down Tuesday at an Arizona Department of Economic Security parking lot in Peoria.

The victim, 20-year-old Noor Faleh Almaleki of Surprise, remains hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.

A second woman, 43-year-old Amal Edan Khalaf, also of Surprise, suffered non-life threatening injuries but remains in the hospital. Police say the women are roommates.

Noor Faleh Almaleki lives with Khalaf, police said. Her father was last seen in a gray or silver Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Noor Faleh Almaleki

http://rawstory.com/2009/10/man-run-daughter-too-westernized/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Essentials Of Eidul Adha / Baby With Allah On Its Forehead...God Is Great! / How Do Muslims Receive Guidance From Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.