Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,928 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Seun Calm Down On Nl. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Calm Down On Nl. (471 Views)

Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam / How To Del Topics On NL / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Calm Down On Nl. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seun Tomorrow I will be writing an open letter if am banned no problem I deactivate my account thank u for that option. I will point out where you are going wrong. Reminding u of Sexkilz and Mrolodo. Andyblaze. Bingbabo or so and other tough nairalanders.. and where u going wrong.
I was banned by anti spam boot for 4 days. in politics my best section. No way to email u to complain. U don't even provide a place for banned people to complain... What of if I was angry and deactivated my account. what of if others may be angry and deactivate their account. The ban was 4 days for no reason I couldn't email u i was just roaming. Tomorrow am writing u a letter here that will help d growth of NL. if u like take it or live it. Seun, Seun, Seun, Seun, Seun, Seun. u are making a lot of mistakes on Nl.

1 Like

Re: Seun Calm Down On Nl. by youngest85(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Amen
Re: Seun Calm Down On Nl. by sobastical: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:
Amen
No be prayer nau haba lol
Re: Seun Calm Down On Nl. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
I dey wait
Re: Seun Calm Down On Nl. by YoungHustler: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls tell him ooo & make him understand that we all are stakeholders in the Nairaland project. He is losing it by the way & manner he & his moderators ban members for airing their opinion on issues. This is not how Mark runs his Facebook enterprise...

1 Like

Re: Seun Calm Down On Nl. by Eminembuz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
The truth hurts when ever its reveal. Which it goes around and comes around cause it inevitable..we should always learn to be emote and show concern towards our feelings..I like your zeal opss..abeg try tell am the ones wey we done forget..
Re: Seun Calm Down On Nl. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
You'll be banned for breaking rule no.17, I tell you. grin

Be direct with Soen and his Mods and you are gone

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Co-founder Dustin Moskovitz Commits $20M To Help Beat Trump / 28 Things You DON'T Want To Hear In Surgery / Algerian Coach Resigns! Good News For Super Eagles!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.