Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos (3429 Views)

The Obamas Vs Buharis: Who Did It Better??? / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / Yummy Wife Tonto Dikeh Churchill Is A Mum.see Her Amazing Maternity Shoot Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by UPDISTIC7: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yesterday was one of the music goddess in the entertainment industry celebrated her 35th birthday. Beyoncé Knowles is a house hold name but one thing many may not know about her is her strong connection to the Obamas. This came to bear yesterday while she celebrated her birthday in style by spending the weekend with First Lady Michelle Obama and her two daughters Malia and Sasha. She has always entertained the Obamas ranging from singing the National Anthem at his second inauguration to celebrating his 55th birthday and his last at the white house. She has always been with the first family alongside her famous husband Jay Z. It makes sense that Beyoncé would therefore be invited to the Presidential retreat at Camp David to celebrate her 35th birthday alongside the Obama family.

The President, Barack Obama, who is currently on a foreign trip to China would have desired to be with her. The Lemonade singer, along with her daughter Blue Ivy, was spotted in Maryland today after getting off a flight from a private jet on the way to the Presidential retreat at Camp David.

The invitation extended to her wasn’t surprising to many. Alongside her visit to the Presidential retreat at Camp David was her four-year-old daughter Blue Ivy, joining her also was her mother Tina, who took to Instagram to share her excitement in her daughter’s milestone birthday.

“A beautiful early celebration of my baby’s 35th birthday given by one of the most amazing people ever in life,” she wrote after taking a happy snap where she dons a festive pair of celebratory glasses. She went memory lane eulogising her famous daughter

“35 years ago today was one of the most happy days of my life. Out of all the people in the world God picked me to be your mother! What a blessing!! Happy birthday to one of the kindest, smartest, most generous and humble human beings ever! I love you” the 62-year-old wrote.

SOURCE: http://dambela.com/2016/09/05/beyonce-celebrates-her-birthday-with-the-obamas-mum/

Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by teniola240(f): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Happy birthday queen B
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Happy birthday bey smiley
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by MDsambo: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
OK
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Flexherbal(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Then she goes home to cry coz she never gets invited by The Queen of England

Hbd
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 2:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Who is that buzu hanging on the chair in jeans?

Happy birthday
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by yarimo(m): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Who is that buzu hanging on the chair in jeans?

Happy birthday
that is DADDY SHOWKEY hanging on the chair in jeans grin
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice one.. a man's gift makes a way for him and makes him sit with kings.... Happy birthday from an end time nairalander...
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by titosantana(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
The day I dreamt I was in a relationship with this woman was the day I knew dreams could be very very stupiid.

Happy birthday to my dream woman.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Mskrisx(f): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Did anybody notice how Jay-Z confidently hanged on that chair?

My advice to everyone here is....

Make money, forget all this bashing here on NL cus in the end, poor man no get surname talk more of friends!

Be wise....no time to buy watch,talk more to check time. HUNGERBAD!
Happy Birthday Queen B
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

Make money, forget all this bashing here on NL cus in the end, poor man no get surname talk more of friends!

Happy Birthday Queen B
Who hang am for chair cheesy wink
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by saintfellow(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Nice one.. a man's gift makes a way for him and makes him sit with kings.... Happy birthday from an end time nairalander...
Are you sure, its only her gift?
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
Are you sure, its only her gift?
I dont think it was only her gift neither do I think gift alone can make someone successful, several factors must also work for your favour wether they are negative or positive factors..
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by saintfellow(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I dont think it was only her gift neither do I think gift alone can make someone successful, several factors must also work for your favourite wether they are negative or positive factors..
nice reply.
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

Happy Birthday Queen B
Instead of telling people to make money, work on your ego and learn to accept everyone irrespective of their status because at the end of the day every type of people is needed.

Hbd to the celebrant.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by titosantana(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

Happy Birthday Queen B
Yea, money gives one confidence.
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by Mskrisx(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jarizod:
Who hang am for chair cheesy wink

tongue Buhari
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by rosebase(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Grt, hbd to her
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by MrCork: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
teniola240:
Happy birthday queen B

are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by teniola240(f): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2016
MrCork:

are u lightskin? angry

Meaning undecided
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by MrCork: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2016
teniola240:

Meaning undecided

^^^atitudde..an then she complain she cant find man on nairaland undecided
Re: Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos by MrCork: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2016
teniola240:

Meaning undecided

..madam u.. hav two week to shange yor complexion to lightskin! angry

(1) (Reply)

"My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM / Kylie Jenner And Her Big Butt Take A Sexy Photo / Voted Most Hottest Onion Booty Over All Other Biggest Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.