Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) (2160 Views)

Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / (18+) Imagine What She Wore To The Boutique / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by bongolistik(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Omoh! Some ladies actually got no chill and this is how she was kitted on her wedding day.

What did you see or what can you say about that?

Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by elkraune(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
why am I finding it hard to believe its Photoshop
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by okitikpo: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Just a little shift and n*pples would fall out from all corners cheesy
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by saintfellow(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2016
She resembles ivyy
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by Emodeee: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Puff puff on my mind.
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by ivyy(f): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
She resembles ivyy
angry angry

1 Like

Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by saintfellow(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2016
ivyy:
angry angry
madam any small thing ask ifa.
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by Belosconi: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Chai some men have suffered. This one, all the men that will come for the wedding would be focusing on one particular spot instead of focusing on the wedding ceremony. And the husband might be wondering what why all eyes are on what he should be enjoying alone
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2016
No be naija the wedding take place.See her tattoo sef.
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
All what I see is UGLY faces grin
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
ivyy:

angry angry
oh..my ivyy cry
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by cescky(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
She resembles ivyy

Haba Ivyys too fine to compare na
Re: And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) by vjsmiles: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
ivyy:
angry angry
my woman ...smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: The Medical Point Of View / Breaking !! Happening Right Now / Nigerian Guy Lands In Trouble After He Lied To Girl That He Traveled By Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.