Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,229 members, 7,977,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:11 AM

Get Professional Advice On Production Of House Care Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Professional Advice On Production Of House Care Products (348 Views)

Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Advice On Production Of House Care Products by Oduok(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Are you into production of house care products such as Germicides, Disinfectant, Liquid Detergent, Bleach, Air Freshener, and Laundary Soap? Then you can send down your questions on chemicals constituents, quality control, health concern of your products, safety of products and chemicals used, environmental sustainability, patent, branding, economics, process design and technology, chemical substitution, local raw materials, Research etc. I will be glad to give my professional input as this is both my research interest and line of business. To tell you the truth, your questions will make me learn the more and bring us together as master minds. NOTE: it is not my intention to dish out formulation for any product here. So many persons are doing that already. So it will be more beneficial to those already in business especially as a skill. By way of little introduction: I am a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering and also holds a Diploma in Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology. Also a Scholar/Entrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

Free Cyber Security Training / What Nigeria Must Do To Revive Its Collapsing, Slumping Economy — Aliko Dangote / Turkish Markets Hit By Moody's Rating Downgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.