Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,811 members, 7,912,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:07 AM

Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation (1392 Views)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo / Young Thieves Nabbed With Cut To Size Gun During Operation In Ogun State.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by nwamummy96: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2016
A Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) pastor at Asamankese in the Eastern region, Ghana, Pastor Asare Nyarko is still in shock after a 27-year-old man thief entered his home but fell asleep in his bedroom. Adom Online reports that the thief, Richard Yeboah, jumped over the fence of the pastor’s house, then got in through into the rooms through the ceiling. Pastor Nyarko narrating his ordeal said he attended church with his family and on their return met the doors of their residence wide open.
The pastor said they noticed that someone had tampered with one of the lamps meant to keep the house well lit rendering the place dark. When they went to the police station to report the situation, they got to the house with some police personnel and church members only to find out that the thief was deeply sleeping on the pastor’s bed half naked.
“I went to church with my family and on returning realized that someone had broken into our home and ransacked our rooms. I immediately rushed to the police station to report. We came back home to take pictures at the scene only to find my room also broken into. We then rushed to my room only to find out that the thief was lying on bed deeply asleep.We called the thief three times before he woke up and was handed over to the police. I must say that am still in shocked why this thief didn’t hear us speak in the room”. He noted that the suspect attempted to make away with his personal belongings but later saw the belongings outside his house the following day. Pastor Nyarko said the suspect who is currently in the grips of the police after a thorough investigation claimed he only wanted a place to rest after a long journey from Senegal.
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by ClitRaider: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari o! Holly molly!!
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Holy ghost don flog am

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:
Buhari o!
Holly molly!!
Read before you comment next time angry
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by womanwrapper(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2016
lalasticlala come and see ooo
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by ClitRaider: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
zombie!
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:

zombie!
Pls take your wahala comot here.

Yeye somborri
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by ClitRaider: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Pls take your wahala comot here.
Yeye somborri
hahahahaha! Zombie pikin.
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by tolugar: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:

Hiea

Some people go just open thread dey monitor every post like a project supervisor
ClitRaider:

hahahahaha!
Zombie pikin.
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:

hahahahaha!
Zombie pikin.
You win, I'm not in the mood for this.
tolugar:

Hiea
Some people go just open thread dey monitor every post like a project supervisor
Who is the supervisor here?
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by tolugar: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:

The person screening what people post on their "thread"
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
tolugar:

The person screening what people post on their "thread"
You dey fear ni? Type the person moniker
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by tolugar: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
You dey fear ni? Type the person moniker

I dey fear well well
Honey
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
tolugar:

I dey fear well well
Honey
Take your wahala go angry
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by olumaxi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thief playin out d script written by d pastor....i gues d pastor needs more offering
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by ClitRaider: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
hahaha!
I'm not in the mood for such either.
It's so cold and i'm lonely.
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:

hahaha!
I'm not in the mood for such either.
It's so cold and i'm lonely.
Good for you

Be nice
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by ClitRaider: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Good for you
Be nice
I just took some weed and TM to make cold disappear.
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by honeygirl17: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:

I just took some weed and TM to make cold disappear.
Good for u tho tm is not too good for your health
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by tolugar: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Take your wahala go angry

That's the problem

I've no where to go
Re: Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation by ClitRaider: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Good for u tho tm is not too good for your health
It's an antidepressant, A time like this daura change, one needs to get depressions out, else..

(1) (Reply)

Man Murders His Wife,hangs Himself On Tree(Graphic Photos) / Igwe Stephen Nwatu : How He Was Killed In Enugu State – Pictures / Osun Lawmaker Caught Taking ‘ritual’ Bath Inside Bush At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.