Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,299 members, 7,950,533 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? (2431 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2016
How do I stop her from sleeping around?

Bella I’m beginning to think my girlfriend is possessed with the “Spirit of Sex” if there’s any such thing.

I have caught her several times, forgiven her several times, spoken to her, counseled her, cried for her, begged her, the only thing I haven’t done yet is die for her which might happen soon.

She’s always sorry, sometimes I don’t even catch her, she comes to tell me herself and cries all through saying she doesn’t know what comes over her, two of my friends have slept with her, I had to stop being friends with them because they knew of her predicament and took advantage of her.

I’m thinking she’s sick or possessed or a nymphomaniac, I try my best to satisfy her sexually but it’s not working, you don’t even have to try hard with her before she says yes and voila its sex, I have asked her if she does it with protection she says sometimes.

I don’t want to leave her because I know what’s wrong with her isn’t natural, I love her and want to marry her but how am I sure she won’t sleep with all my family members and friends, do we need a therapist? Please I don’t understand, I know she doesn’t mean to do it, it just happens.

Talk2Bella.

It seems your girlfriend might have a sexual psychological problem, both of you need to visit a therapist ASAP.

But it’s really sweet seeing a Youngman who would over look this problem and still want to help out, you’re an example of what love should be like.

Try and get professional help and get back to me, I am very much interested in your story.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/how-do-i-stop-my-girlfriend-from.html
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
How to stop your babe from furcking around 1. Give her a lot of money

2. Give her sweet head

3. Give her huge dick

Thanks angry
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by allobright17: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Nawa oooo this guy get mind ooooo,imagine seeing my girlfriend fuvking around and still love her,just because I believe her problem is not ordinary ? So what if her problem is ordinary ?.Nna manage her like that .
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by BLOGY(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2016
take her to WWW.starplanetblog.com ,Naija no1 Pidgin Blog to read relationship tips in pidgin
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by ikombe: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Vizkizz:
How to stop your babe from furcking around 1. Give her a lot of money

2. Give her sweet head

3. Give her huge dick

Thanks angry

Vizkizz and Useless advice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by ikombe: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
BLOGY:
take her to WWW.starplanetblog.com ,Naija no1 Pidgin Blog to read relationship tips in pidgin
who is dis wan

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2016
allobright17:
Nawa oooo this guy get mind ooooo,imagine seeing my girlfriend fuvking around and still love her,just because I believe her problem is not ordinary ? So what if her problem is ordinary ?.Nna manage her like that .

I saw this movie once forgotten the name that's where I knew someone can have a sexual addiction it's not her fault she needs therapy
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Paseus(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2016
BLOGY:
must u comment?
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Can it be real? ill rather marry a stable girl I dont love but is loyal than thebone I love that can bring a bastard to my house! I hate cheaters!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Bruh, don't dare call that girl your girlfriend again, she is a hóe, a big time hóe undecided

Bro, anyways if you want your hóe back, then you gonna need a gold plated dick for the mission kiss
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by allobright17: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I saw this movie once forgotten the name that's where I knew someone can have a sexual addiction it's not her fault she needs therapy
Yes is all movies . besides I never said anything contrary to his efforts. May God help and sort them out asap.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by honeygirl17: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
allobright17:
The guy may be under a spell. This is not ordinary
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
If you want her to stop cheating on you, dump her cool
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by ogorwyne(f): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Addiction is d name of the movie. The boyfriend get mind though
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by ogorwyne(f): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
allobright17:
Yes is all movies . besides I never said anything contrary to his efforts. May God help and sort them out asap.
Sent a mail to alobright17
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by TrapHedges(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
SLEEP AROUND BACK
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
M
A
G
U
N
|||| AKA ||| THUNDERBOLT
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mehn I respect this guy..I juz Kant take it..u cheat once..it's Goodbye!-- u a firkin slut!
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Talk2Bella(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

Addiction is d name of the movie. The boyfriend get mind though

Yes jare thanks cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by DeLioncourt: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Use big padlock and hook the p*ssy lips together.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by allobright17: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
honeygirl17:
The guy may be under a spell. This is not ordinary
My dear Can you just imagine that?
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? by Hbee1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ur location abeg? Make we come collect national cake grin

(1) (Reply)

He Asks Me To Clean The Pube / 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed / Just Curious.... [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.