Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Obj's New Tenure Elongation Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's New Tenure Elongation Bid (1129 Views)

MY WATCH: Secrets In OBJ New Book And More...A must read / My Watch: 11 Shocking Things From Obj’s New Book / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj's New Tenure Elongation Bid by chidichris(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2006
a more glorified and polite way of tenure elongation is the introduction of yar adua as the rubber stamp president.
obj in this new way presented the same manifesto as he did in 1999.
steady power supply been the key promise here.
what are we expecting this time?
Re: Obj's New Tenure Elongation Bid by nextou(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2006
You are absolutely rigth my man. Infact I am particularly disappointed @ d South-South PDP Delegates and their leaders who have by themselves chosen once again to be second best. I hope they stop shouting descrimination because they have sold their birthright and consience. I seem not to understand why Obasanjo feels that he is the only wise person in Nigeria and he only can lead Nigeria to the promised land. My Advice- I pray that our so called leaders will learn from the white man that it is noble to relinguish power willingly as @ when due. Secondly, we the ordinry citizen should stop thinking that since PDP has chosen someone, den he must be d next presidet. Let us stand up and frustrate this last attempt from OBJ to carryout his 3rd term agenda( We did it B4 and can still do It again).
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And Buhari Fall Apart / African Leaders/rulers Caught On Camera / If You See Adedibu's Handwriting, You Will Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.