Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday (37374 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by Harmored(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
[sub]
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4202163_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

Happy Birthday your excellency the First youngest Daughter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Every Pikin wey my President born fine like mammy water.

This is a sign from the Gods that under President Buhari, Nigeria will be fine.

Sai Baba Boo..

Sai Daughter Boo...

undecided

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by outstandingsyll(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nne please beg your father for us oh? Hungry has waya us umu nigerianigeria cry

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by stubbornman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
angry angry angry As hunger dey play violin for my belly , you want make I wish her happy birthday.....rubbish

where's Malia my crush embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cool cool cool
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by Empredboy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sugarcious:
Is she a photographer??
no she is a photo grin
Sugarcious:
Is she a photographer??
no she is a photo
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by stubbornman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
outstandingsyll:
Nne please beg your father for us oh? Hungry has waya us umu nigerianigeria cry
As you fine like this hunger dey catch you? cry cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by Jay1988: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
What's our business with that?
So you can apply to marry her na
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by Neddstark: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari, gimme this one make i marry na
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by mrpatozky(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pascalin90:
Oga Buhari has got pretty daughters. All her daughters are quite gorgeous.

Na lie joor....na just edited picture.. . She dey stay near my street I sabi am well...

DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION TRAINING PROGRAMME ON UPS, INVERTERS, CHARGE CONTROLLERS AND POWER TRANSFORMERS...

Whatsapp 08166233413
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
She like camera no b small
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by katniss(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sugarcious:
Is she a photographer??
Jamb question
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by GameGod(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Cute
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by pheyimen: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
4four:
dont tell me u re too lazy to read jst about 11-20 linez
na yeye guy. D pikin na future stripper
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by Eliteklaus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
so u dey celebrate birthday wen hunger wan kill my fellow Nigerians? ur papa case dey God hand

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by sammyije(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
WHO UNA DON EPP BOTH BUHARI AND NIGERIA ITSELF
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by sammyije(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
WHO UNA DON EPP BOTH BUHARI AND NIGERIA ITSELF
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by socrates007: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
She is cute.only that those housa men go don book her down make she for clock 13
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by kingDazzler(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy Birthday Girlie o! You're really cute, did someone ever tell you that before. I'm a man, I like you, how can we meet. Reply asap, am waiting eagerly
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by blingxx(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
awon ti September... my birthday is tomorrow grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by limeta(f): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Any thing Buhari is a no no for me
Yr Jihadist father is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by atirolu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Your father bring agony upon us
Wish you happy birthday thou
But.......

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by ww007: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
pls tell ur father to step down. he is an agent of doom. u should bow ur head In shame, considering what ur father is putting the masses through. I will look and behold the reward of the wicked. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by freshcvvs: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
drnairalov:
as at this moment i hate anything Buhari

Dey there dey die of hate. na u dey house bitterness na.
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by cardoctor(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chai. See as she resemble her papa.
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by preciousosas1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Happy Birthday Hannan
Your father is a curse to the Nigerian people.
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by justflow1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
The rich takes what the poor views as a prestige as something very simple, u can imagine at her age, check out the quality of the camera on this girls (barely 15) hand, and a photographer who takes photography as a profession feeds, cater, upkeep, fix his family with a camera that is substandard with poor output, and hanan Buhari is playing with an expensive canon camera, hmmmmm, I could remember sometime last year January her father promised to empower his people(maybe if he is going to do that tomorrow) no empowerment he is rather dispowering his people, yet many are here congratulating his daughter of her birthday yet many nairalanders no longer remember the day they were born, base on wat her father as turn the country into, millions of naira will be wasted on this girl tonight just to make her happy, while a banker that as been working for the past 5years cannot boast of 1.5m yearly... Hmmmm Nigeria call obey, La Obey La Bend, untill dollar goes back to the 155naira her father met it, until rubber paint of garri goes back to 250naira, rice goes back to 750 a rubber and the likes of others...no offenses pls lipsrsealed
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by Drunkinlove(f): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday hannan buh try nd help ur father make naija beta..God bless buhari
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by buffalowings: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
finalboss:
she's pretty

Who ask you?

Gbenue sounds.
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by BABANGBALI: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
finalboss:
she's pretty
is dat why your preek dey rise under your trouser?
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by augustineokoro(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
where is her hijab
Re: Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday by winj: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
70s year old fool still having kids

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) / Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.