Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,728 members, 7,972,658 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Kcee & E-money Honour Pregnant Female Fan As She Puts To Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee & E-money Honour Pregnant Female Fan As She Puts To Bed (697 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Honour Pregnant Female Fan As She Puts To Bed by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Kcee and E money who paid a visit to the pregnant corper who awed them during the Tinana’ dance competition have again gone to congratulate her as she welcomes twin girls.

Kcee shared photos on Instagram.

This is what kcee wrote:

“With some much joy and happiness in my heart I received a very wonderful news yesterday. Can we all remember the young pregnant Corp member that participated at the ongoing Tinana competition ? I guess the answer is yes . She delivered a set of twins (girls) yesterday and we couldn’t wait but to celebrate with her . I and my brother @iam_emoney1 and th.....Continue Reading And See Photos @ http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/kcee-e-money-honour-pregnant-female-fan.html

Re: Kcee & E-money Honour Pregnant Female Fan As She Puts To Bed by chocolateme(f): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Wow!!! Great news.. i am so happy for this news, thank God for her safe delivery..

Even seeing her tommy then, i felt there may be more than one in there.. smiley Eyaaa.
Kcee just became a godfather lol..

Worthy of FrontPage.. Seun see good news..

(1) (Reply)

​NEA Awards 2016: Full List Of Winners / Olu Jacobs,Lai Mohammed,Ngige At The Screening Of Movie 'Oloibiri' In Abuja(pics / Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.