Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,879 members, 7,922,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com (863 Views)

Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing / I Just Got Published On Forbes. Ask Me Anything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by oteneaaron(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good afternoon y'all...in this thread I'm giing to answer all the questions you have about Sourcegig.com

Sourcegig.com is an online Freelance Marketplace where Nigerians can give out Freelance Jobs to skilled Nigerian freelancers......

How does our Platform work?

How does a freelancer get paid??...

I'm here to answer all questions.....keep 'em coming!!

cc: delivite , jeffreyjamez, seantizzle.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by cyberhope(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
I guess its a new website cos there ain't enough projects there..
Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by oteneaaron(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
cyberhope:
I guess its a new website cos there ain't enough projects there..

Hello Cyberhope, we went live on the 1st on July, so far 8 jobs have been completed.

More Projects are the books though.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Personally I love what sourcegig has been able to do since startup. It's good we have our own outsourcing website. It makes things like forex and paypal ish very simple.

We need more things like this in Nigeria. We have been flooding other websites looking for work and developing them. It's about time we worked on our own.

Good work guys. I will continue to support and promote in any way I can.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by Sourcegig(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
delivite:
Personally I love what sourcegig has been able to do since startup. It's good we have our own outsourcing website. It makes things like forex and paypal ish very simple.

We need more things like this in Nigeria. We have been flooding other websites looking for work and developing them. It's about time we worked on our own.

Good work guys. I will continue to support and promote in any way I can.

Thanks for your Comment Delivite...we are gonna work on something together!

Cheers!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by oteneaaron(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
So lets answer a few Frequently asked Questions..

Lets begin..
Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by oteneaaron(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
FOR EMPLOYERS...

1. [b]Why Should I Use Sourcegig.com to handle my Projects? :

Sourcegig.com is a smarter and easier way to outsource your projects and find a Nigerian freelancer that fits your needs. We will help save you time and money by allowing you to compare, negotiate with, and pay experienced freelancers. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality freelancers so your project will be completed successfully and on time.

2. What are the Benefits of Sourcegig.com? :

As an Employer on Sourcegig.com, you will have access to a variety of innovative tools to keep the hiring process simple and easy.

Finding Experts :

We pride ourselves in offering the most qualified freelancers in Nigeria so you can always find a solution for your business needs.

Recommended Freelancers :

To ease your search, we match you with qualified freelancers who obtain the experience you desire. (on demand service)

Feedback / Reviews :

Read reviews from real people and get an idea of your freelancer’s work ethic before the job begins.

Customer Support :

Our customer support team is here when you need it most. We will help you in times of difficulty and get you back on the right path.[/b]
Re: Ask Me Anything About Sourcegig.com by oteneaaron(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
FOR EMPLOYERS,....POSTING A JOB AND HIRING AN EXPERT FREELANCER

1. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

Sourcegig.com is free to sign up and to receive bids from freelancers. Posting a Project is completely Free on www.sourcegig.com.
If you need US to handle the hiring and Project management process for you, we will chrage a small Comission.

In cases of Dispute and misunderstanding between you and your hired Freelancer, we have wonderful policies to work it out.

(1) (Reply)

Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. / Abuja: Learn Ankara Bags, Slippers N Accessories And Beads / Warning Alert : MMM Clashing Date Finally Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.