Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ladi Adebutu:this Is Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladi Adebutu:this Is Your Life (371 Views)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladi Adebutu:this Is Your Life by IGBAOKO: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
It is not a new that Ladi Adebutu enjoy being indebted to people. Most of his worker were not paid for services rendered, all the landed properties acquired by Ladi Adebutu were not totally paid for. When he was in his late and early 30's/ 40's, he usually eat out without payments also he would board a cab and cunningly waved payments. Look at him very well, he doesn't have the incisors and his teeth had been destroyed by not brushing his teeth properly and as well as smoking coupled with terrible eating habit, he is on artificial teeth with foul bowel odour. Pig it is! His life is full of lies coupled with his master ,OGD, who is full deceit and psychiatric condition. Anyway, both OGD and Ladi Adebutu are psychiatric patients. Ladi Adebutu started his youthful age with trafficking and taken of hard drugs reason why he was deported from Ireland in the mid 80's. OGD on the other hand cannot deny his involvement in drugs too because I witness his dealings with drug lords while he was leaving on opebi street in Lagos. See pot calling kettle black. I have your Dozier with me and when I'm set I'll bring out all your psychiatric documents, dates and the location if you don't desist from maligning a man of God, SPBK, because of your selfishness and wickedness to humanity.
Re: Ladi Adebutu:this Is Your Life by jaybee3(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Election Clashes With Students Waec Examination(mathematics) Dates / What's The Idea Behind Lagos State Government Picking Hawker's On The Street? / Random Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.