Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:18 AM

Powerful And Best Free Bulk Sms Business Proposal-Fresh Bulk Sms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Powerful And Best Free Bulk Sms Business Proposal-Fresh Bulk Sms (976 Views)

Batch B-professional Business Proposal Writing And Grant Writing / Business Proposal Writer Needed / A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful And Best Free Bulk Sms Business Proposal-Fresh Bulk Sms by olajide4309(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
[i][/i Bulk Sms is the technology of sending text to a large numbers of people,it is a product of globalization that has make communication easier,cost effective,efficient and faster.
Bulk sms business is a money making business or lucrative business in which if done the right way you can make more than 200,000 in a month,to learn on how to make money with bulk sms visit www.freshbulksms.com. We have talked about targeting customers then we want to talk about the proposal.
To be successful doing bulk sms business you have to create a powerful proposal letter worthy of changing mind i.e a convincing proposal letter,the proposal must follow the right pattern or format because a good proposal letter has the ability to attract client and turn them into a lifelong customers.Below are the format in which your proposal should follow why crafting your business proposal.

1.INTRODUCTION
Introduce bulk sms to your potential clients by educating them about
i.bulksms works
ii.how it works
iii.sms unit
iv.how it is obtained
this will bring them to the limelight and they will realise how its going to effect there business thereby standing the chance of gaining there interest and chances of to customers.

2[b].BENEFITS [/b]
Tell your potential customer a lot of its benefit,state all the benefits he can derive from it including
i.its advantage over phone sms
ii.ability to reach a large audience within a minimum period of time
iii.usefulness to his business and how its gonna promote him world wide.

3.Tell him about your past archievment and testimony.

4.Include a call to action

5.Include your contact information

6.Tell him about yourself

7.Include your mission and vision.
With the above information if you can follow this format i am sure you are gonna be accepted.
in conclusion If you need the bulk sms proposal letter pls visit www.freshbulksms.com or call 09091217028, To register through our reliable server visit www.freshbulksms.com
THANKS FOR READING
Re: Powerful And Best Free Bulk Sms Business Proposal-Fresh Bulk Sms by olajide4309(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
FRESHBULKSMS HAS A LOT OF UNIQ BENEFIT IN WHICH I Will Let U Know In The Next Post Pls If You Need A Reliable Sms PROVIDER GIVE US A TRY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT THANK YOU.
Re: Powerful And Best Free Bulk Sms Business Proposal-Fresh Bulk Sms by olajide4309(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2016
FRESHBULKSMS HAS A LOT OF UNIQ BENEFIT IN WHICH I Will Let U Know In The Next Post Pls If You Need A Reliable Sms PROVIDER GIVE US A TRY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT THANK YOU. You Can Register @ www.freshbulksms.com
Re: Powerful And Best Free Bulk Sms Business Proposal-Fresh Bulk Sms by olajide4309(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
I Will Upgrade The Proposal Letter On My Site So If You Register With Us You Will Be Given Free Proposal Letter For School Only And If You Make Your First Purchase You Will Be Given All Proposal Letter.

(1) (Reply)

The Laundry Hub - Needmyservice / FREE E-BOOK: Youwin Connect 2017 Application Question And Answer Explanation / FREE Digital Marketing E-course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.