Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,205 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste (57168 Views)

Crisis Waddle:why Slay Queens Cant Afford 2018 VGMA Tickets / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Girl360:

So you made me say all that pleeeaaasse just to give me such a scanty clue.

You issokay

modified**

I think I know who you are now

It was actually easy to find you, because I was suspecting you already lol

Your clue was useful afterall
Lol.

Proof you've found me out or...you know the drill...

Addonbilivit! grin

Quote me somewhere less conspicuous love lemme confirm if you're smart enough to be mine...

tongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
grin

Ok, take a shot.
But if you miss ehn...you're In trouble...
tongue
we both know I know itcheesy

realestGwink
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
we both know I know itcheesy

realestGwink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

You're sooooo............ wrong....

Check out the clues I gave girl360.

That doesn't start with a number, neither does it end in a vowel.

Now you're in trouble, I warned you angry

tongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

You're sooooo............ wrong....

Check out the clues I gave girl360.
That doesn't start with a number, neither does it end in a vowel.

Now you're in trouble, I warned you angry

tongue
ofcos i know itgrin

I so know ittongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol Makydebbie, don't mind him bae

I already know him... And I'm so very sure it's him...

TheRealestGuy, you I think I'm lying ehn...

Okay here you go:

The numbers at the beggining of that moniker signifies something like "everyday" or "everytime"...

And the last vowel is "e"

Now you know I got ya cool
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Girl360:

Okay here you go:

The numbers at the beggining of that moniker signifies something like "everyday" or "everytime"...

grin

Okay, you got me.

But you know my clues helped you a great deal. Anyways, now you know.

You're smart enough by the way... grin

tongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
ofcos i know itgrin

I so know ittongue
tongue tongue

You don't. Girl360 I know she be your padi but don't tell on me pls... lipsrsealed
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
grin

Okay, you got me.

But you know my clues helped you a great deal. Anyways, now you know.

You're smart enough by the way... grin

tongue

Smart enough, huh?

Anyways I had your moniker in mind already...

The clues you gave just confirmed it lol...

I checked your dp, you were mostly active in politics section...

The other moniker too was...

You said your account was banned till December, so when I couldn't see posts shared by that moniker, I definitely knew you were the one...

Because, you're such a prolific sharer, and there was no way you would just stop sharing for no reason, other than the fact that you were bannedgrin

*Okay, I just typed an essay*grin
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Girl360:

Smart enough, huh?

Anyways I had your moniker in mind already...

The clues you gave just confirmed it lol...

I checked your dp, you were mostly active in politics section...

The other moniker too was...

You said your account was banned till December, so when I couldn't see posts shared by that moniker, I definitely knew you were the one...

Because, you're such a prolific sharer, and there was no way you would just stop sharing for no reason, other than the fact that you were bannedgrin

*Okay, I just typed an essay*grin
cheesy

Yea you just did.

I love the way your mind works though, very analytical.

Just as mine...though mine is an upgraded version of yours...

tongue

1 Like

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Girl360:

Okay here you go:

sure...don't mind him...y3ko waiwink
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
tongue tongue

You don't. Girl360 I know she be your padi but don't tell on me pls... lipsrsealed
tongue tongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
The bolded. Please translate in Igbo... tongue

English pulizzz smiley

And you're still not out of trouble yet o... You need to appease the gods so the cup may pass over you...
. tongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
The bolded. Please translate in Igbo... tongue

English pulizzz smiley

And you're still not out of trouble yet o... You need to appease the gods so the cup may pass over you...
. tongue
I aint tellingtongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:

hehe I can see you just learnt this one...

You're doing well tho
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Girl360:

hehe I can see you just learnt this one...
You're doing well tho
you should learn my language toocheesy
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2016
makydebbie:
you should learn my language toocheesy

Ewe?

Yaaay

You'll teach me?
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Girl360:

Ewe?
Yaaay
You'll teach me?
you will paylipsrsealed
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2016
makydebbie:
you will paylipsrsealed
Are you talking about pay
Babe don't worry eh
Just teach me the thing and worry not about pay
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Girl360:

Are you talking about pay
Babe don't worry eh
Just teach me the thing and worry not about pay
let's discuss venuewink
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2016
makydebbie:
let's discuss venuewink
Venue for where?
Let's start now na
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Girl360:

Venue for where?
Let's start now na
no jorr...I want papayetongue
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Girl360:

Venue for where?
Let's start now na
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2016
makydebbie:
Papaye..
Lol funny you
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Girl360(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2016
makydebbie:
Papaye..
Lol funny you
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Girl360:

Papaye..
Lol funny you
tonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.