Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. (2711 Views)

Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by kay29000(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Hey, to all the game haters, he is currently working on detox(dre's album), in the studio, and dre would also use that opportunity to work on his RED album.
It's GAME TIME!!!

This for all the haters, and 50cent lovers that thought game would amount to nothing. Now that 50 is no longer relevant, the good doc know who is the beast on the mic. G-UNIT DEAD.
IT'S GAME TIME!!!![img][/img]

Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by kay29000(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2009
yeah, what i meant was that he was working with dre, on dre's album with snoop, and the picture was taking over the weekedn, and snoop and game displayed it on twitter.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by slimshay(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
we digg him too, but is that why u are having multiple orgasms!!! grin grin grin
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by Vuitton(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
undecided
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by shotster50(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2009
Dre get that album out already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by bjmighty(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2009
the game is fast becoming my most respected rapper of the millennium. he revived the west coast when west coast was becoming irrelevant.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by audio: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
slimshay:

we digg him too, but is that why u are having multiple orgasms!!! grin grin grin

i wonder oh
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by eldee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
bjmighty:

the game is fast becoming my most respected rapper of the millennium. he revived the west coast when west coast was becoming irrelevant.

Are yo bleeping having a laugh??
Jay-Z made him look like a groupie . . . 'I'm on another level on another plane already'
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by oddy4real(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
angry
You Make me laugh. 50 cent not relevant?? Perhaps, you need some education: When 50 Cent worked on the Games Album, it sold 2 Million copies in the U.S.A . When he left 50, his second Album Doctor's Advocate sold 900,000 copies in the U.S.A . Then his last album L.A.X sold just 500,000 copies in the U.S.A. Meanwhile, 50 cent's career is on the rise. Just last month, the game apologised to 50 cent when HUNGER DON CATCH AM.
50 CENT IS RELEVANT AND WILL FOREVER BE. IF 50 CENT IS IRRELEVANT, THEN THE GAME DOESNT EXIST.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by tayoast(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2009
slimshay:

we digg him too, but is that why u are having multiple orgasms!!!

lwkm!!!
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by kay29000(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2009
LOL!
Thanks for all d negative comments. I guess this is nairaland, the home of haters. People who post funny ignorant shit just to make themself feel good.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by mystikal(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2009
Did you really say 50 Cent is no more relevant? Im not his biggest fan, but dude is up there
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by kay29000(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
what was the last hot 50 song u heard? Tell the truth. He was meant to drop his album last year, but because that his single, i cant remember the name, with the futuristic video, didnt get enough airplay.
Dont get me wrong, 50 is worth 400mill, he has a lot of money, but musically, he is no longer there.
It's now all about kanye, wayne, t.i, drake,
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by craziest: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
year fifty is living on past glory
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by kay29000(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2009
thanks for that comment.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by bjmighty(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2009
50 cent! For where? Curtis has committed career suicide. Lyrically, the guy is not fit for this present hip-hop, i am of the opinion that even my Mathematical Shege will give him a little lyrical tutorial. The game murdered him. He needs to beg for mercy to become relevant again!
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by mamagee6(f): 1:51am On Oct 13, 2009
This group is the bomb of modern music. wink
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by slimshay(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2009
bjmighty:

50 cent! For where? Curtis has committed career suicide. Lyrically, the guy is not fit for this present hip-hop, i am of the opinion that even my Mathematical Shege will give him a little lyrical tutorial. The game murdered him. He needs to beg for mercy to become relevant again!

em em em, there was actually some apologizing that went on recently, but it was definitely the GAME i saw on that video apologizing and begging like a bish!!! grin grin
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by FBS: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
slimshay:

em em em, there was actually some apologizing that went on recently, but it was definitely the GAME i saw on that video apologizing and begging like a bish!!! grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by craziest: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
slimshay:

Yeah, He was just trying to make peace cos Micheal Jackson actually tried to settle them at a time before his death, but never took place. It's Just like Game saying : Micheal of all people can die, how abt 50 and I. Lets make peace brother before we die. You gat dat.

Honestly I played 50's 'get Rich or die Trying' album yesterday, that shit was tight. But subsequent songs from 50 like "get it', and the whole "curties" and 'before i Self destruct' shit are not just as good as '21 Question, In da club and others'.
I think 50 lost focus, he started singing women and beefing other MCs like Nas, Jigga etc who could murder him lyrically. And every other rapper just turnrd on him. I watched Rick Ross making fun of 50 cent in a BET Interview, I said 50 is finished musically.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by HohDee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
heard abt it also, there is a collabo wit Game& snoop calld---IN DA BLOCK
nat sure if its new though,bt found it in a recent mixtape,
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by A40(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
Basically we are tired of both drama queens! Can't they both just chill sit back and make good music e.g 50 thought he could kill of Ross but Ross ignored him and went on to make an amazing album "Deeper than Rap" Jay-Z also did the same with The game and made BP3 arguably the best rap album this year! Why cant Game and Fiddy follow that Blueprint?
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
Game apologized cos there is no use keeping hate in your heart, it can be very heavy. Game is done with beefing, and he is working on a very creative album right now, i wish him the best.
50 learnt that beefing won't work again, and he squashed his beef with dipset, jadakiss, sheek louch, styles p, joe budden. I wish him luck too.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by shotster50(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2009
50 Cent is the biggest drama queen in rap period. He better release BISD so it will flop already.
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by slimshay(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2009
A-40:

Basically we are tired of both drama queens! Can't they both just chill sit back and make good music e.g 50 thought he could kill of Ross but Ross ignored him and went on to make an amazing album "Deeper than Rap" Jay-Z also did the same with The game and made BP3 arguably the best rap album this year! Why cant Game and Fiddy follow that Blueprint?

On the contrary there was alot of back and forths between the two. That said though, i'll advice the poster next time you want to put up a hype thread (i mean this in a good way) dont try to take another artiste down in it. Everybody's got who they root for.

craziest:

Honestly I played 50's 'get Rich or die Trying' album yesterday, that shit was tight. But subsequent songs from 50 like "get it', and the whole "curties" and 'before i Self destruct' shit are not just as good as '21 Question, In da club and others'.
I think 50 lost focus, he started singing women and beefing other MCs like Nas, Jigga etc who could murder him lyrically. And every other rapper just turnrd on him. I watched Rick Ross making fun of 50 cent in a BET Interview, I said 50 is finished musically.

I used to have this 50's boot leg mixtape 24 shots, had some tracks before he didi get rich or die trying, mad tracks. When i really got unrepairably disappointed in fifty was when i heard these lines in his new single:

dont interrupt me when im talking to my jeweller
he's putting diamonds in my frank muller.

or something thereabout , how watered down can you get Fif?
Re: Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. by shadyBaba: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2009
1. if you think new american hip hop is the real deal then that's unfortunate. what do i want to listen to? lil' wayne sayin i wanna Bleep every girl in the world or kanye singing RandB. these new american rappers are crap. i'd rather listen to MI.

2. so if the game is working on a dr dre album 50 cent is also working on it's now the bioggest news u have to use to occupy space on nairaland huh? pffff.

slimshay:

(1) (Reply)

Best 10 Love Songs Of All Time / "heritage" Or "chinwe Ike" / Naeto C Ft Terry G - Skimpololo. Imagine Naeto C & Terry G On The Same Track?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.