Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,067 members, 7,977,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Please Fellow Nairalands Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Fellow Nairalands Help Me Out (693 Views)

Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / Nairalands Hottest Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fellow Nairalands Help Me Out by lanrywalex(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2009
A lady just confesse by writing a text to my phone that she was the one responsible for the Break up between Me and my Former Grilfriend. two a year Ago. She is now a born again as she claims.

She even called my girlfriend and explain and beg for forgiveness. She lied against me and my girlfriend blives her then but she is begging to come back PLEASE GUYS WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Please Fellow Nairalands Help Me Out by izeek(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
who is begging to come back, ur ex or the born again!
Re: Please Fellow Nairalands Help Me Out by posakosa(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
talk about immaturity, why should she be sending rubbish texts to  your GF,   undecided undecided undecided

does she want to date you ?
Re: Please Fellow Nairalands Help Me Out by wizo: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
hey![b][/b] wink

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For The Bride / Romance Is Boring Unless--------- / The Acts Of Loving And Respecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.