Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,577 members, 7,948,233 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State (2288 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Do U Remember This Post By APC When Fayose Said Aisha's Involved In Halliburton? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by babile: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has urged the people of Edo State to give their votes to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu on Saturday, saying;

“Edo people should not make the same mistake Nigerians made last year by enthroning the All Progressives Congress (APC) government of President Mohammadu Buhari.”

The governor, who also called on the people of Edo State to be extra vigilant before, during and after the election, said;

“the people should not just vote and go to sleep, they must make sure that their votes count and victory is ensured for Pastor Ize-Iyamu who is unarguably the best among the contenders.”

According to a statement issued on Tuesday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said “party sentiment apart, Pastor Ize-Iyamu has campaigned through the nooks and crannies of Edo State to sell his visions and missions to the people of the State and anyone who saw the Channels Television debate on Sunday will agree with me that Pastor Ize-Iyamu is better equipped for the governance of Edo State.”

The governor declared that;

“If you believe in me and you are a voter in Edo State, give your vote to Pastor Ize-Iyamu, the man who has demonstrated the required capacity to lead Edo State to prosperity.”

He said; “Opportunity to choose comes once in four years and the people of Edo State must grab this opportunity to change the fortune of the State for the better.

“Edo people should also be assured that Nigerians are now looking for a more meaningful change that is better than the APC’s one chance change and Pastor Ize-Iyamu represents that meaningful change in Edo State.”
Read more...
http://wnaija.com.ng/?p=1461

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by EpicMaurice(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
They wont listen to you.

They'll still vote in APC and then come on nairaland to cry about how the govenor they voted in is not doing well

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by Abeymills(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fayose d great edo pipu shine ur eyes get set n kick apc evil out of edo state wicked party ...
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by bokohalal(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hehehehe!
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
who fayose EPP wen e said *if u believe in me....* believe in his ponmo cutting government abi ? OK issorite sha.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
I concur with fayose

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by LesbianBoy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:
who fayose EPP wen e said *if u believe in me....* believe in his ponmo cutting government abi ? OK issorite sha.

Wetin this one dey talk sef.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Wetin this one dey talk sef.....
wetin u no wan hear gerrarhiaaa mehnnn

5 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by Blackfire(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
LikeS for PDP ...shares for APC

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by phyllosilicate(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
In a free and fare election, it is to close to tell who will carry the day. The state machinery of the APC gives them the upper hand.

The only only way PDP can win is if Edos stand to protect their votes, but that is never going to happen. People don't like Ize Iyamu to the extent that they will stick their neck for him. So it would be easy for APC to manipulate the process.

I predict a very very low voters turn out, and that APC would carry the day hook or by crook.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:

wetin u no wan here gerrarhiaaa mehnnn

undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Blackfire:
N u feel the likes on nairaland will land the ticket to either party

Pls let's support candidate not party

You are too young for that

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by cliquevibes(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Blackfire:
Mehn, ur willing to go to any extent jst to get likes sha

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by mrvitalis(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edo people have seen 8 years of APC and 8 years of PDP

So they know which of those 8 years was better.. . So I ask them to go with the better 8 years

9 Likes

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by ddippset(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
The APC played a mind game on the PDP with the invitation of the President to the rally. It was a masterstroke! This might be the first time the President ever attended any governorship rally. Do you really think the President would leave Aso Rock and travel all the way to Benin and APC will lose? The Inec commissioner nor like im job? Abi the police commissioner wan sleep for guard room? The only headline we would read on Monday would be 'PDP and Ize-yamu rejects edo governorship results, heads for tribunal'.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:

undecided
see this one u blind
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mtchew lesbian
mumu
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:

mtchew lesbian
mumu

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Iyareeeeee
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by viktagorion: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
PDP under Lucky Igbinedion raped this state to orgasm for eight solid years.

The choice in Edo for me is a no brainer really.

PDP chances is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by Amanwulu1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edo ppl's bizines. Their enjoyment or sorrow depending on their choice. Whoever they vote for come satday will govern dem and not me. I'm not like dat benue kid wit Igbo monicker who is suffocating himself over what doesn't concern him. He'll grow up one day sha as God has not given up on him. I'm not a party man.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by AsoRockz01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
I am not from Edo but for me,mere looking at Obaseki,i see incompetency,i see dummy being sold to the people,i see a governor by name but in actions Oshiomole will be the man behind the mask,i see Edo state standing still no progress whatsoever. I see people shouting had I known. I don't know Obaseki well but I think he is a new comer in politics.

Edolites make a wise choice on saturday.
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amanwulu1:
Edo ppl's bizines. Their enjoyment or sorrow depending on their choice. Whoever they vote for come satday will govern dem and not me. I'm not like dat benue kid wit Igbo monicker who is suffocating himself over what doesn't concern him. He'll grow up one day sha as God has not given up on him. I'm not a party man.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State by Swizdoe(m): 2:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Wetin Fayose mean by if you believe in me...
You be God nii?

(1) (Reply)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa & Family Storm Uyo For #freennamdikanu Campaign (PICS) / BREAKING: Avenger Militants Invade Ondo / Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.