Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba (15808 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu / Falana, Agbakoba: Ikpeazu No Longer Abia Governor by Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by shaddoww: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Since the President has said he doesn't hear all this things but they should write to him in black n white so I urge him to do so, so his lofty ideas don't just go like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by highbeekeys(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2016
undecidedThat's how they go about with stupid facts when things have gone worse. I don't even know the relevance of our teeming economists self. Did they state these facts when we were in the boom period?
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by oluwasegun007(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2016
2020 kee.....Nigeria economy would have entered depression by then.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Ediss(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Like Nigeria is in ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Omeokachie: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Kemi Adeosun is waiting on Buhari to give direction, while Emefiele is also waiting his turn.
Meanwhile Buhari on the other hand is waiting on the prayer of Nigerians to revive the economy.

The waiting game continues...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by catalanscrew(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
That's ma boss Chief Dr. Agbakoba

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by breakeven: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
damola311:
Don't worry, we will use the PVC in 2019, God grace
I pray the PVC will work. This set of rogues are terrorists and they will do anything to hold on to power. Gej had a heart, but baba don't.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by AbuIkeli: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari trap
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some people are already committing suicide.
We pray things get better, soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2016
It is not very hard to understand that we need to focus more on exports.
This is what grows the economy.

By now, i will expect that Nigeria will have a Cleveland clinic grade hospital in the country where Nigerian doctors in diasporas can come help grow the economy.
That way, we can expect massive patronage from around the world. This will quickly put the country on the global map as a place to visit when you need serious healthcare.

How about all those vast land mass you see when travelling to ibadan, what happened to empowering the youth to mechanixed farming?
yam, rice, bean, potatoes, etc can be produced in every region of the country. That will help curb the hunger in the land.
instead, we are still exploring oil in the north, looking for something with no guarantee of finding it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Didn't this Afonja vote Buhari angry
Olisa Agbakoba, Afonjadeen? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
E go affect my flat headed friends in the South West so tey dem go carry matchete come your house come steal your pot of Amala and Ewedu

'flat headed' in the south-west.

What form are u, or lemme just say class?

Hey, u better use your weekly mb wisely. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Godemcee(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
That means half of Yoruba population will commit suicide before Buhari leaves office
but the only people who have been committing suicide are ipad yoot,just yesterday one flatlhead beat up his wife.keep hating Yoruba like we caused ur misfortune
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by IhateYorubafool: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Drabeey:

Weekly mb ??
Let me just give you a pass because you're still a kid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by aninexzy(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2016
kenny987:

. Watching in 3D
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by adeyak83(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Olopa ewo ntepe, in Dbanj voice' olohun maje oooo, ko de ni baje ooo, ko ni baje fun wa... Olohun maje! olohun maje! olohun maje ooo!
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by wellstryme(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Can't you make a summary..Who will read this novel you just dropped.
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
if America suffer tins like dis and overcomed nd became world powers I strongly believe dat Naija will bounce bak stronger in yrs to com
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by ogawisdom(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari no dey hear angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by vivalavida(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
He should find a way to put this advice in a cartoon and pay for it to be on the front page of THE NATION NEWSPAPER because that is the only paper dolapoHari seems to read.

*InShehuGarba'sVoice* he laughs and laugs and laughs

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by agwom(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Prophet of doom...
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by wokomabest(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Drabeey:
Oga Agbakoba, even if you are given chance to rule Nigeria for 10yrs, u won't perform.
The many many analysis you gave up there is just mere talk abeg.

But wait.... If only you know the meaning of AGBAKO for yoruba language. Hmmmn

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here
if only you know the meaning of olaniyi in igbo
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by vivalavida(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Drabeey:

Oga driver,dem don release ur kabukabu ni?

Drabeey still dey here ooo
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Sirbun: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Drabeey:
Oga Agbakoba, even if you are given chance to rule Nigeria for 10yrs, u won't perform.
The many many analysis you gave up there is just mere talk abeg.

But wait.... If only you know the meaning of AGBAKO for yoruba language. Hmmmn
Dr.Abbey please be very careful this time in ur tribal bigotry or...... Lol..I enjoy Yoruba and Igbo feud but its only on social media shaa.. Make una no carry am enter real life oooo

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Beremx(f): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Please, Nairalanders
Someone hacked Beremx account.

Didn't she vote for Buhari ??
Why is she now insulting her master
Did what i wrote look like an insult to you?
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Miles300: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Is that why a state governor in the north bought 3000 iron casket ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Sirbun: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
We can take the lead again if our government do the needful.. Please we have no other country, president except PMB. Lets put our hand together pray and support the government ..
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by BABANGBALI: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#‎SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#‎SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUAL, PASS ON THIS INFO!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by IhateYorubafool: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Beremx:
Did what i wrote look like an insult to you?

No, it wasn't an insult

You wrote "unfortunately, the president isn't listening", i guess you were just appreciating the president's inability to listen and understand clearly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Firefire:
shocked shocked

This simply means half of APShit Zone-Bs will die of starvation ? grin

Congrats Nigeria, you use your own hand invite starvation by voting a brain-dead grandfather in the 21st Century.

“President Muhammadu Buhari must as a matter of urgency, carefully study Roosevelt’s new deal that got the US out of the Great Recession (Depression) in the 1930s.

Be careful in your generalization. I will not take that from you.

angry
Are you not one of the one giving them hope on this forum because of your partisan? while you express your mind and objections on issues, they, on the other hand takes theirs to another idiotic level, always throwing insults on Yoruba nation on any issue related to APC because of just hatred. It has gone too far that seun cant control it anymore. Even one was even claiming the agbakoba was one of those who brought the present government. It is just sadden that nairaland has gone to the dogs. It is no more of what we used to see in 5 years back.
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Beremx(f): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

No, it wasn't an insult

You wrote "unfortunately, the president isn't listening", i guess you were just appreciating the president's inability to listen and understand clearly
you didn't make any point.

good morning to you and have a nice day.
Re: Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba by Sirbun: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Sirbun post=49144907][/quote].... Dr abbey be very careful this time ooo and think before you comment things relating to other tribes most especially ......,, hope you got me right here lol.. Yoruba and Igbo fight only in social media hahaha.. Make una no take am enter real life shaa . They war of supremacy continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo / Ezekwesili Reacts To Killing Of 70 Soldiers In Baga / Atiku Lands In Buhari's State Today As He Continue His Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.