Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon (7134 Views)

Are You Getting Married Anytime Soon? / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
VikingsOO7:

I'm moved beyond words by Your post. God bless You immensely.

I responded to your request.. Hope u ve seen it?

Good evening.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Snow5:

Lols... Go away jor tongue
hehehhe away wer my sweety?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Babyboo92(f): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
My dear, I feel your pain! I've been down this path before but when I thought of what it will do to my family and my bofriend, I remained strong. Now, I'm teaching little children French and seeing them every day gives me immeasurable joy. Blogging is another thing that adds meaning to my life. Just listen to your soul and do what makes you happy.
https://momentswithjenny..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Ifyike: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op, Taking ur life won't end the suffering pls, rather it will be the beginning of it, just try and encourage yourself like David in the bible did, We'll try and give you some encouraging words but if you can't encourage yourself then all what we've posted won't make any meaning to you. Everyone has his or her trying times who knows you are being tried? also bear in mind that in football games the only person that receives attack from the opponent is the person that is in possession of the ball. Hence, for you to have suffered so many misfortune means that your have potentials in you. You were not created to suffer all through your life, God has so many things in stock for you ok. Remember weeping may endure till night but joy cometh in the morning " night" might be years, months or days but one thing is sure, joy must come someday. I strongly believe that your later days will be much more greater and better than your former, just be happy and give God thanks for where he's taking you OK. I will also advice you to always keep yourself busy and maintain a sound mind full of positive thoughts ok... Shalom!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Snow5:

Sometimes we win the most.... When we have nothing to loose..

My secrete is this... I live every moment of my life like nothing really matters anymore... But make sure you do the important thaw hings that matters most.

Live like you ve got nothing to loose anymore.. Live like you don't care whatever may happen will not shake you(but be cautious of events)..

Pretend like you don't need anything more In this world other than your breath(but strive for the important simplest things)... Act like you don't care...

You will see things differently from the period u were wishing you had a job that pays billions... U had the beautiful of all the ladies on earth.. You had the most romantic story ever that has happened... U had the most expensive car... Don't pay attention to these things again... U will see your depressed state will die gradually... And u will be happy for once... And this things u were wishing u had will come naturally and u won't even take notice that these things were what u were dying for...

But mind you... In all... Make sure you stay alive to make your frnds and family happy.. Jst by seeing u alone...

Don't ever think of suicide again bro... We all gonna die someday... It's the bitter truth.. But at that... Don't hasten the death.... It will surely come naturally.... But before then make sure u are able to leave a true mark of honor by not committing suicide..

Live your life.. And let things flow naturally... Okay?..

And Hey... Don't let the peanut u receiving makes u feel bad.. Try and look past the income... Try to garner experience from the job... And make sure u have experience in it enough... From there... U will find yourself soaring high when another company hires you..

Your relationship? It's all in your hand.. You can choose to let relationship slide away for the moment.... Take a break.. Take a deep breath.. And tell your self what you really want in a relationship... Ad make sure u work towards it.... It will happen the way u planned it...

But in all... Put your trust in God!!!

I keep reading this message over and over again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe away wer my sweety?

Anywhere tongue
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 4:06am On Sep 09, 2016
tiredsoul:

I keep reading this message over and over again.

Keep reading it.... Until u realize that you are too special and that you can't leave this life soon cos one yeye depression is depressing u... U have a lot to offer life and your work here on earth just began...
(when life gives you 99 reasons to die...be tough enough to show life just ONE SIMPLE REASON TO LIVE.. U ain't done yet!!)

Hang on bro.. Happy weekend to you!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by lovethchioma(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Snow5:
I am also depressed... But listen..

I was to graduate with a good grade.. According to my intelligence... One thing happened to something... I came out with second class lower.. I am depressed...

My dad have this problem with his kidney issues..and at a time I was really scared of him dying and leaving us behind... I still pray for him everyday... I am depressed..

My immediate elder brother returned from school one sunny morning and stopped taking lectures again.. Never went to school after alota spending... He turned out to be a somehow a psycho... He reads much.. Dats y... He is not producing anything positive in his life now... As I speak... I am depressed....

My eldest brother died last year... And I couldn't hold myself.. I wanted to die too.. He married for about 8months before his death... No child.. No nothing to remember him here on earth... Just his pictures and voice note I do listen to when I needed to hear him speak and smile...... I am depressed...

I rounded up my my university life 2013/2014...and yet no job.. I only work not to earn... I work for free.. But I know someday I will be telling stories of how it is.. Bro I am depressed...

I am not in a relationship as at now... And I am 29yrs old... I don't have a woman I can call my own yet cos no work for hand oo.. I am still doubting if the ladies that are in my life will still stick around a moment more... Bro I am fvcking depressed....

And Hey.... I am a SICKLE CELL PATIENT... struggling with my health.. Issues... Buying drugs up and down with the little money I have just to survive.. I am depressed bro....

I take drugs everyday like I breath... It's my life and I can't change it.. Bro.. I am depressed...

Should I go on counting? Let me end here..

Oya read my story.. Tell me if u still wanna commit suicide if someone like me refuses to commit suicide..... Who are you to commit suicide?

Brace up man... Keep going... It will only get better..

May God Bless you.. He'll give you not just one but many reasons to smile again.

@Op.. you have no right to take your life. you didn't create yourself. Just hold on a little longer, I assure you, you would be glad you did. God Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
lovethchioma:

May God Bless you.. He'll give you not just one but many reasons to smile again.

@Op.. you have no right to take your life. you didn't create yourself. Just hold on a little longer, I assure you, you would be glad you did. God Bless

Thanks for this prayer... I say AMEN to it...

God bless you too my sister..
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by lovethchioma(f): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Snow5:

Thanks for this prayer... I say AMEN to it...
God bless you too my sister..
You are welcome sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by iamclime(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
tiredsoul:
Failure.
Failed relationship.
Hardship.
Depression.
Just getting it wrong all the time.

Those are just few of many issues in my life. People see me and maybe even envy my life but they don't know I don't have one ounce of happiness. If there is any form of joy in my life, am sure it doesn't last 1 hour.

The other day, I locked my room and tied a rope to the ceiling, I just couldn't do it, I don't know what's holding me back, maybe my mother's prayer. I tried suffocating myself, it doesn't work. I just wish I can get something quick and quiet that could kill me from my sleep. Life is not worth living anymore.

The other day, I read about a guy jumping from a roof, he escaped death, that would be worst. I don't want that.

Please, what could be wrong with me? Am losing it, am literally a walking ghost. And I can't tell anyone. Is there a quick and painless way to die.?

You really need help. But do you really WANT help? If so, contact your Bible. You can also go to www.JW.org. You will definitely get a lot of help from there. Speaking about learning from other's experiences.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by fexyrich(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
tiredsoul:

I know that seeing a psychiatrist can help but what about the stigma? People have this belief that it is only mad people that are patients to psychiatrists.
bros taking ur own life shows that ur a weakling everybody faces challenges.u arnt d first neither are u the last..u av to brace up and take life's bull at d horn..Have u ever heard of hell fire?? If u av that is exactly where u will end up and that would be d beginning of ur eternal suffering if u dare take ur own life.Get a job ,get busy and u will forget about this ur weak taughts..life is not a bed of roses so u must brace up and face it cos God has a purpose for ur life
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by idu1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
tiredsoul:

I have tried religion. I gave everything I have to God, why am I still in this mess?
which mess exactly?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by idu1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin I no well grin cheesy
u no well tru tru.

Quite this expensive joke and show some empathy as a woman that ll have children some days to come.

Idiiot...
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tiredsoul are you still alive?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by stonekc(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guy sucide shud b d last option...if I tel u wat am passin tru...u wil forget ur own prob nd strt pityin me...no job for d past 4yrs, failure, depresn, infact e get no prophet, prophetes, man of God, church, cele, etc Wey I neva go...na only native doctor remain in search of soln...Jst kip on trustin nd blivin in God.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Tiredsoul are you still alive?

Yes.

All thanks to the positive advice I got here, am beginning to see life differently and i will continue to do so especially when things get very hard.

I hope you are not disappointed that I didn't follow your advice.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin I didn't even expect less, I knew from the beginning you didn't have the balls to do such tongue just seeking for attention undecided
tiredsoul:

Yes.

All thanks to the positive advice I got here, am beginning to see life differently and i will continue to do so especially when things get very hard.

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Burgerlomo: 5:30am On Sep 10, 2016
tiredsoul:
Failure.
Failed relationship.
Hardship.
Depression.
Just getting it wrong all the time.

Those are just few of many issues in my life. People see me and maybe even envy my life but they don't know I don't have one ounce of happiness. If there is any form of joy in my life, am sure it doesn't last 1 hour.

The other day, I locked my room and tied a rope to the ceiling, I just couldn't do it, I don't know what's holding me back, maybe my mother's prayer. I tried suffocating myself, it doesn't work. I just wish I can get something quick and quiet that could kill me from my sleep. Life is not worth living anymore.

The other day, I read about a guy jumping from a roof, he escaped death, that would be worst. I don't want that.

Please, what could be wrong with me? Am losing it, am literally a walking ghost. And I can't tell anyone. Is there a quick and painless way to die.?

But why do you want to waste the life that you can't create? Are you the only one that's going through a lot of problems? Just think twice before you do something stupid.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by eipreel(f): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Snow5:

Sometimes we win the most.... When we have nothing to loose..

My secrete is this... I live every moment of my life like nothing really matters anymore... But make sure you do the important things that matters most.

Live like you ve got nothing to loose anymore.. Live like you don't care whatever may happen will not shake you(but be cautious of events)..

Pretend like you don't need anything more In this world other than your breath(but strive for the important simplest things)... Act like you don't care...

You will see things differently from the period u were wishing you had a job that pays billions... U had the beautiful of all the ladies on earth.. You had the most romantic story ever that has happened... U had the most expensive car... Don't pay attention to these things again... U will see your depressed state will die gradually... And u will be happy for once... And this things u were wishing u had will come naturally and u won't even take notice that these things were what u were dying for...

But mind you... In all... Make sure you stay alive to make your frnds and family happy.. Jst by seeing u alone...

Don't ever think of suicide again bro... We all gonna die someday... It's the bitter truth.. But at that... Don't hasten the death.... It will surely come naturally.... But before then make sure u are able to leave a true mark of honor by not committing suicide..

Live your life.. And let things flow naturally... Okay?..

And Hey... Don't let the peanut u receiving makes u feel bad.. Try and look past the income... Try to garner experience from the job... And make sure u have experience in it enough... From there... U will find yourself soaring high when another company hires you..

Your relationship? It's all in your hand.. You can choose to let relationship slide away for the moment.... Take a break.. Take a deep breath.. And tell your self what you really want in a relationship... Ad make sure u work towards it.... It will happen the way u planned it...

But in all... Put your trust in God!!!

The emboldened is so true and I am a testimony. I lost depression forever the day I discovered that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ogorwyne(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Please do! This world is already overpopulated, we need to get rid of a lot of people like you ASAP so there can be balance in this world, this world is not meant for the weak angry tongue
Someone wants to kill himmself and this is what you can say? I don't know how serious the OP is, but if he is really going through crisis, this wicked comment of yours is enough to make him end his life.

You didn't have to comment.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ogorwyne(f): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Snow5:
I am also depressed... But listen..

I was to graduate with a good grade.. According to my intelligence... One thing happened to something... I came out with second class lower.. I am depressed...

My dad have this problem with his kidney issues..and at a time I was really scared of him dying and leaving us behind... I still pray for him everyday... I am depressed..

My immediate elder brother returned from school one sunny morning and stopped taking lectures again.. Never went to school after alota spending... He turned out to be a somehow a psycho... He reads much.. Dats y... He is not producing anything positive in his life now... As I speak... I am depressed....

My eldest brother died last year... And I couldn't hold myself.. I wanted to die too.. He married for about 8months before his death... No child.. No nothing to remember him here on earth... Just his pictures and voice note I do listen to when I needed to hear him speak and smile...... I am depressed...

I rounded up my my university life 2013/2014...and yet no job.. I only work not to earn... I work for free.. But I know someday I will be telling stories of how it is.. Bro I am depressed...

I am not in a relationship as at now... And I am 29yrs old... I don't have a woman I can call my own yet cos no work for hand oo.. I am still doubting if the ladies that are in my life will still stick around a moment more... Bro I am fvcking depressed....

And Hey.... I am a SICKLE CELL PATIENT... struggling with my health.. Issues... Buying drugs up and down with the little money I have just to survive.. I am depressed bro....

I take drugs everyday like I breath... It's my life and I can't change it.. Bro.. I am depressed...

Should I go on counting? Let me end here..

Oya read my story.. Tell me if u still wanna commit suicide if someone like me refuses to commit suicide..... Who are you to commit suicide?

Brace up man... Keep going... It will only get better..
Aww. Things will get better bro. Sorry for your losses. I pray OP learns from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Someone wants to kill himmself and this is what you can say? I don't know how serious the OP is, but if he is really going through crisis, this wicked comment of yours is enough to make him end his life.

You didn't have to comment.
Hes alive and well undecided the Op is an attention seeker and a coward grin
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ogorwyne(f): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Hes alive and well undecided the Op is an attention seeker and a coward grin
And how did yyou arrive at that conclusion.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

And how did yyou arrive at that conclusion.
because I spoke to the Op smiley
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by lodphil(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
So you really wanted him to die undecided,just pray you don't get into the OP's kinda situation cos when it happens u may not ve a place of solace.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ogorwyne(f): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
tiredsoul:

Yes.

Don't u ever give up on life OP. We all have one thing or the other that weighs us down. I have mine too and sometimes it does make me cry but taking my life is not something to debate on. Be positive, I wish you well.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
lodphil:

So you really wanted him to die undecided,just pray you don't get into the OP's kinda situation cos when it happens u may not ve a place of solace.
I don't need solance undecided
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by lodphil(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't need solance undecided
super gal,we all need it at a certain stage in lyf.Be careful of your words both online and offline so u don't end up learning d hardway.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by ogorwyne(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Your attitude is demeaning. I don't care how good you might be outside nl. The little I have seen irks me. Be nice. Bye!
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2016
eipreel:

The emboldened is so true and I am a testimony. I lost depression forever the day I discovered that

I like that...
Happy weekend to you.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Snow5(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Aww. Things will get better bro. Sorry for your losses. I pray OP learns from you.

Thanks... And I say AMEN to your prayer..

Happy weekend!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) / The Way This Lady Dressed To A Party Will Make You drool - Photos / How I Started Sleeping With My Grand Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.