Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Crsppy Customer Service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Crsppy Customer Service (317 Views)

Hon. Onofiok Luke Tasks Automobile Mechanics On Customer Service Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crsppy Customer Service by Autonomous85: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
I purchased a brand new Samsung A3(2016) phone at the samsung store on the 2nd of September 2016. However the phone stopped working on 6th of September 2016, immediately this was noted i returned to the store to enable them redress the issue. To my greatest surprise i was informed that i had to visit the service centre as phones that develops faults should have been returned on or before 48hours to enable them replace it. This was a rude shock as the statement on the receipt clearly stated that "any defective device returned within 48 hours will of purchase can/wil be changed from the store. After 48hours, device will be taken to the sercvice centre for repairs nd further directive. The warranty on the invoice never stated that the device can not be replaced. The customer service personel also treated with levity the complaint as she never apologised for the discomfort experienced all she kept emphasizing was that i had to visit the service centre. The lack of empathy was so appalling that i was forced to ask for the manager.

Store is mobile factory
Shop L45 IKeja City mall

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Lexus Es300 200/2003 Model / Urgently Need An Honda Accord 2011/2012 Clean Use / Tokunbo Lagos Clearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.