Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Guys, Here Are 7 Reliable Ways To Make That Girl You Have Been Chasing Fall In L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Here Are 7 Reliable Ways To Make That Girl You Have Been Chasing Fall In L (612 Views)

Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Here Are 7 Reliable Ways To Make That Girl You Have Been Chasing Fall In L by wilfredadahor: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./

Description

How to make a girl like you romantically? It’s one of the basic questions which rise inside every boy. In my point of view, it’s not much hard but you have to focus on some little things which I’m going to figure out below.

When we talk about fall in love, girls slightly differ from boys. basically, girls would like to know about a boy completely before falling in love which takes some time. So you have to wait some time and let the girl get to know about yourself. Even though they have some affair on you, they expect you to propose them. Whatever it is, if you want to attract girls towards you, you must do something in different ways. In this article, I’m going to bring down 8 ways of how to make a girl like you romantically. Hopefully, these tips will help you to make your love strong and happy.

1 – Always looking neat
The first impression always the best impression. People don’t like you if you are not looking good or wearing some kind of dresses with the indecent way. Especially girls don’t like that kind of boys. So, if you really want to attract a girl towards you, you must be dress well, you must take care of your hairstyle with current trend, especially you must use some popular sprays or fragrance and overall, you must change your attitude which attracts a girl easily. Girls don’t like bad smell.

continue reading click http://www./ads/guys-here-are-7-reliable-ways-to-make-that-girl-you-have-been-chasing-fall-in-love-with-you-must-read/
Re: Guys, Here Are 7 Reliable Ways To Make That Girl You Have Been Chasing Fall In L by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2016
hmmmmmm stop living in dreamland wake up bro and face reality
Re: Guys, Here Are 7 Reliable Ways To Make That Girl You Have Been Chasing Fall In L by Walexsammy(m): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Beautiful Is Love? A Committment or Feeling? / If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U / Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.