Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' (2603 Views)

Should Muslim Women Be Forced To Take Their Veils Off During A Trial??? / Is Right For This Cleric To Rain Curses On Wasiu Ayinde Pls Give Ur Opinion / Should Muslim Men Wear Niqabs/veils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by muhsin(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2009
sleek29:

i'll accept islam if aisha wasnt' a 9 year old, if he didn't marry zayd's wife, if ,

You had me wildly wondering. You can only and only accept Islam if Allah, the Exalted, wills, i.e. wishes you good.

That alone, I repeat that alone, can not totally forbid one from accepting Islam. How?

1- You only know of these incident via using anti-Islamic websites.

2- Both the two cases mean little or nothing in making Islam not a religion.

3- If they do how? Explain lucidly, pls.

4- etc

And, for A'isha's age lets continue with that in that OP: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295124.0.html

And on Zaid, wait for my fresh thread very soon, inshaAllah.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
@luvola,i wear half veil but i can wear full if i like though,its good to cover our body
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by sleek29(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
muhsin:

You had me wildly wondering. You can only and only accept Islam if Allah, the Exalted, wills, i.e. wishes you good.

That alone, I repeat that alone, can not totally forbid one from accepting Islam. How?

1- You only know of these incident via using anti-Islamic websites.

2- Both the two cases mean little or nothing in making Islam not a religion.

3- If they do how? Explain lucidly, pls.

4- etc

And, for A'isha's age lets continue with that in that OP: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295124.0.html

And on Zaid, wait for my fresh thread very soon, inshaAllah.

Point of correction, i got to know about it in the hadith and also saw that the quran backed up his actions, how do you expect me to believe a man who preached death to apostates, ''By their fruits ye shall know them'', look around the world today and tell me the most unsafe place to live in the world, the place where there's is zero religious tolerance(how many churches are there in arabia), the place where young girls are made to live a life filled with regrets.

And there's nothing you'll say that'll make me accept mohammed's actions as being Godly cuz there aren't

It isn't righteous to have your adopted son's wife

It is evil to sleep with a 9 year old and even if she has reached puberty she still isn't matured enough to be a wife(she played with dolls), you make it sounds as though sex is the only reason you marry a wife.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Lagosboy: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
uplawal:

@lagosboy,longtime, why wont you like your wife and daughters to veil,is it not better to obey ALLAH(SWT)?

@uplawal yeah its been a while as i mostly stay in the background.  sad

You are perfectly right every muslim has to obey Allah (SWT) in all ramifications and Allah has not made the nikaab (veil) compulsory on all the muslims but on the wives of the prophet. The history to the commandment was our noble Caliph Umar ibn Khattab that suggested to the prophet he felt the prophets wife should wear the veil and preserve their dignity to distinguish them and dignify their status, Allah then sent down rveletaion to that effect. This incident is one of the four times Umar made a suggestion and Allah approved it as that was the same thing Allah wanted. Three of these instances the prophet PBUH was wrong and Umar was right and Allah revealed reveleation to concur Umar's RA opinion.

As regards the generality of women the prophet was asked in a saheeh hadith about the part of a woman should be exposed and he said the face and the hand (wrist to fingers and not elbow to wrist).

99% of scholars all agreed upon the fact the nikaab isnt compulsory on all muslim women apart from our beloved Sheikh and in fact shaikhul islam Abdul Hameed ibn Taymiyyah who said it was compulsory but he was wrong on this issue. The saudi scholars make it comulsory as they followed a fatwa from Ibn Baz rahimullah who referenced ibn taymiyyah, it will be interesting to note that not al the scholars of the salafi/wahabiyyah school agree to this fatwa as Sheikh Al albani Rahimuhullah refuted Ibn Baz's fatwa regarding this.

Me saying i will not like whoever my wife is or daughters inshallah to wear it , i havent violated any principle or islamic injuction.

I hope you are clear about this.

Note: the veil isnt the hijab, the hijab is compulsory on every woman.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by muhsin(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
sleek29:

Point of correction, i got to know about it in the hadith and also saw that the quran backed up his actions, how do you expect me to believe a man who preached death to apostates, ''By their fruits ye shall know them'', look around the world today and tell me the most unsafe place to live in the world, the place where there's is zero religious tolerance(how many churches are there in arabia), the place where young girls are made to live a life filled with regrets.

And there's nothing you'll say that'll make me accept mohammed's actions as being Godly cuz there aren't

It isn't righteous to have your adopted son's wife

It is evil to sleep with a 9 year old and even if she has reached puberty she still isn't matured enough to be a wife(she played with dolls), you make it sounds as though sex is the only reason you marry a wife.

As one popular wise saying goes: eyes see what they choose to see. So does mind believes what chooses to believe.

You are very opinionated, Sleek29. And I kinda feel I cannot "expunge" that out of you. Therefore hold on your "belief" and let me go on with mine.

Cheerio!
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by muhsin(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
P:S

You asked me to address your buried thread, I unhesitatingly did. And I in return ask you to do the same but you deceptively refuse to. Hmm *shook head*. I see no justification to continue debating with you.

Say whatever crap you get to; the fact remains.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, amen.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by luvola(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
hmm. good of u @ uplawal @ sleek : stop this shit i beg
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by luvola(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
my granny and my mum formerly do d same, lol . good of u @ uplawal . @ sleek - pls stop
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2009
@luvola,ur granny do the same, as in what?
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2009
@lagosboy,is the niqaab the "PURDAH" that ELEHA uses? if is that, then am mistaking it to be hijab,cos i wear hijab and i love it,sorry if am wrong brother
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by luvola(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2009
@ uplawal - as in she wore hijab too
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by GODSON2009(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
@poster
this is good news,now that several cracks r appearing in the core doctrines of islam especially coming from one of the islamic states we will see how strong islam really is when faced with issues such as these,our prayers are bearing fruit,next we are praying that the oppressed women of the middle east should start revolting and asserting themselves grin
uplawal:

@lagosboy,is the niqaab the "PURDAH" that ELEHA uses? if is that, then am mistaking it to be hijab,cos i wear hijab and i love it,sorry if am wrong brother
so you dont even know the difference between niqaab,purdah and hijab grin grin grin you have a long way to go sister eleha grin even a christian like me knows instead of you to be studying your quran,hadiths you will be forcing yourself in the midst of men discussing which youir religion forbids
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
@godson,you berra keep to urself,which long way do i have to go,cos i dnt know niqaab?dnt let me get cross with u o,i love ISLAM and am proud to be one till death take me at very old age
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by GODSON2009(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,you berra keep to urself,which long way do i have to go,cos i dnt know niqaab?dnt let me get cross with u o,i love ISLAM and am proud to be one till death take me at very old age
the energy you ll expend getting cross with an individual you cant see or even know what he looks like will be better spent reading your quran,if you want to be a muslim be a dedicated one not freestyle muslim adding ajasa comments up and down religious section,i hope you read the quranic verse i posted where mohammad said a man has a legitimate right to thrash hiw wife if she is doing something wrong,and what you are doing might earn you some lashes of kiboko
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
am a practicing muslim and dnt need you to tell me how to practice my religion,and beside,kilo fe fa,sho mo pe av fogotten about u until u reapeared
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by luvola(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ godson - leave this lady alone, peace
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by GODSON2009(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

am a practicing muslim and dnt need you to tell me how to practice my religion,and beside,kilo fe fa,sho mo pe av fogotten about u until u reapeared
okie nice one,but spend more time reading your quran than abusing people indiscriminately, there is no short cut to learning from the ahadiths and quran but reading,if i a christian can do so then you should be ashamed floating about the threads posting abuse with no content, why would you even remember me when you dont know if i am an human being or robot??
male or female?
i might even be yar adua or babangida or a guy in one bush, dont remember me o,the christians that you ppl remembered in somalia have been beheaded,the ones you remembered in mid east have been blown up,but i remember you in my prayers
luvola:

@ godson - leave this lady alone, peace
she knows its not personal,its her religion and her complete ignorance of it compounding the problem is the issue
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by olabowale(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
How do you Godson2009 a bigtime understand or teach a person whose heart is in proper aqeedah, a belief that is sound, while you confuse 3 for 1? Iman is more important than Ilm, because a proper Iman leads to Paradise, while a proper Ilm that is not implemented leads to hellfire!

You are condemning yourself for ignoring Islam, and condemning yourself the second time learning about it while not practicing what you learn! While you are complaining that a lady is angry at you to the point of cursing you, you never find it any remorse to tell her to move to the back, while she is from a good home and in the same England that you are in; is this the way that your God or Gods teaches or teach you to respect people, women in particular?

Yet you call her Creator Fraud, because He says He is One, while you say He is 3 and or Idol? You see the problems we are all facing because of dubious position?

Go read and defend the three Gods, one after the others and see how confusing it is>
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by abulbanaat(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
godson, have you seen the message which I left for you in my thread 'Ask me, '
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by reindeer: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Alhaji Olabowale and his three Gods obsession grin

You just ask alhaji anything about prophet Mo and you get the three Gods answer
I hope these Gods of yours visit you one of these days and show you how they are three grin grin grin

Alhaji, do you have three wives? grin, abeg enjoy jiding under their purdahs and leave the numerical index of the gods alone abeg,
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by abulbanaat(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
You these Christians Sha, is it our Prophet that you call prophet Mo? You make me laugh. do you expect us to call Jesus 'Bros J?' Never we are no so that disrespectful of Prophets of God. May Allaah's Blessing be on them all.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by GODSON2009(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
abulbanaat:

You these Christians Sha, is it our Prophet that you call prophet Mo? You make me laugh. do you expect us to call Jesus 'Bros J?' Never we are no so that disrespectful of Prophets of God. May Allaah's Blessing be on them all.
dont mind him o, me i call him "so called prophet mohammad" at least i used the full title
abulbanaat:

godson, have you seen the message which I left for you in my thread 'Ask me, '
i have and as long winded as it was,i have addressed it
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
@godson,what are u feeling like
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nezan(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2009
@uplawal, you wan make abuzola (or lawal) cut godson's head? you know say you and abuzola (or lawal) dey take style do romance-o.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by GODSON2009(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,what are u feeling like
im sure ytou have heard the 2face song, i like it a lot when i was in the world"fir instance me i dey feel like a chosen generation,a rotal priesthood,a peculiar nation,the son of the most high,not a slave o like some people the son, btw do you want to send some money to nigeria so that i can help you,i will go through heathrow o grin
Nezan:

@uplawal, you wan make abuzola (or lawal) cut godson's head? you know say you and abuzola (or lawal) dey take style do romance-o.
nooo,uplawal has eyes for sheik olabowale's american son, but the good sheik has used style to sing lagbaja nothing for you,as the boy is not getting married anytime soon lol,im sure its uplawal's cursing everybody that turned the alhaji off
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
@nezan and godson,wassup guys,why are u talking as if u dnt know am engaged, me i dnt fornicate and i respect peoples private, even if i see ALHAJI OLABOWALE'S SON today we will just be brothers and sister in ISLAM likewise with Abuzola,hope u know that.anyway Godson,pls i need to send somethings home(lagos) my brother would come and collect them,where in london are u? so that i can meet up,or whats ur ID on FACEBOOK,so we can chat better,thanks grin
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by focused123(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster :

It would be a good idea if he could ban the veil totally. The idea of veil is deception and to treat Muslima like a domesticated animal and a dog.
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Abuzola11(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
U are a lost soul
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Jairzinho(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Lmao , maga don pay, awon boiz dey vex. Hehehe.
hmmmmmm,you be '19 ? undecided
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Abuzola11(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
Meaning ?
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by focused123(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

U are a lost soul

You are a lost soul. You are on your way to hell fire.

I am challenging you for an open debate on this thread on the issue of veiling and we can quote the Quran and Hadith to support our claim.

Full veil (or half veil) does not depite decency because there are prostitutes who put on full veil even in Saudi Arabia. Veiling is just deception used by the male Muhammedan to treat muslima like a dog and a domesticated animal.

God have mercy !!!
Re: Egypt Cleric 'to Ban Full Veils' by Abuzola11(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
10:17

: So who does more wrong than he who forges a lie against Allah or denies His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)? Surely, the Mujrimun (criminals, sinners, disbelievers and polytheists) will never be successful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake News: Islamic Way Of Managing / COVID-19: Ramadan In Mecca Great Mosque, 2019 Vs 2020 In Photos / Desert Arabs Competing In Building Skyscrapers - Biggest Clock Tower In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.