Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT (19363 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Business Director, Tenebe For Forging State House Letter(photo) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by nyabinghi(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
3 things are sure. First, he is igbo(criminal dna), secondly he is a christian(jesus wannabe), thirdly he is developing accra. See his flat head like ojukwu's

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Pavore9: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

That man you quoted, must be on soft drugs. I am sure he said that because of too much foreign movies

He wanted us to see "genius" in the criminal when he is just a learner near the baddos in U.S prisons! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Honestly, I always thought you were more intelligent.(well, glad I only thought you were) Was a big fan since miss Nairaland. But right here, I guess I must have been wrong.
Whatever your thoughts are isn't really my business as it neither adds a dime to my pocket or even pay my bills, so you're free to shove it way up your vocal cavity.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by photoshoot(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Pavore9:

He wanted us to see "genius" in the criminal when he is just a learner near the baddos in U.S prisons! cheesy

Lol, very mumu talk.. grin
Hian, that his comment dey disturb my belly.
In 2016... Someone reasons like that...
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Neddstark: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Na dem. Na dem dem. Dem know thereselves grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by photoshoot(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Whatever your thoughts are isn't really my business as it neither adds a dime to my pocket or even pay my bills, so you're free to shove it way up your vocal cavity.

Thank you.

undecided bruh, gtfoh....
Mr turn criminal to FBI undecided
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

undecided bruh, gtfoh....
Mr turn criminal to FBI undecided
Like I once told you, I'm not responsible for your shallow minded thought process.

If you can't think outside the box, then how is that my fault? So please, shove your thought back where it emanated from.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by photoshoot(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Like I once told you, I'm not responsible for your shallow minded thought process.

If you can't think outside the box, then how is that my fault? So please, shove your thought back where it emanated from.

I would have lectured you, but I see Jaybee gas done that already.... Have a nice day. smiley
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

I would have lectured you, but I see Jaybee gas done that already.... Have a nice day. smiley
When you haven't lectured yourself, you want to lecture me, perish the thought.

Like your elk, who have peanuts for brains, instead of you to counter my premise and come with superior premise, you chose to revel in spewing your baseless thoughts everywhere.

So please lecture those who have the ability to read your inane thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by photoshoot(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
joseph1832:
When you haven't lectured yourself, you want to lecture me, perish the thought.

Like your elk, who have peanuts for brains, instead of you to counter my premise and come with superior premise, you chose to revel in spewing your baseless thoughts everywhere.

So please lecture those who have the ability to read your inane thoughts.

Since I gave you the grace to go, and you didn't, I guess I would leave you here to wallow in your stoopid talks.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Since I gave you the grace to go, and you didn't, I guess I would leave you here to wallow in your stoopid talks.
I never knew your shallow minded self was the giver of grace?

Anyway feel free to shove it where it's needed as your grace is as mundane as you.

Move along now, will you. tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by stylishp(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
omusiliyu:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN).
Uganda Branch,
23 Avenue, opposite Idi Amin National Library,
Kampala.

Flat heads people are leading when it comes to this. Spoiling Nigeria good name both home and abroad is their hobby.
. Unpatriotic of you! Don't u think ur gesture 'll only cause more qualms?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2016
its been a while...
hmph!
NCAN
arewa zone alumni

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Binsani(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
You mean something like this ?

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by peculyachi(f): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

You can't be employed as a secret agent if your integrity is questionable besides felons usually find it almost impossible to get jobs after serving time.

Forget about frank abergnale or whatever character leonado di caprio played.
Yes they learn from the crimes in order to safeguard from future attacks but they don't employ them to sensitive posts because they can be compromised

actually, it is these criminals that serve as secret agents in topnotch countries....cos they know the in and out of certain crimes, hence the ability to infiltrate a gang or cartel without suspicions by members of the gang or cartel.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Polyglot7pointO: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by uvalued(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I am double sure many will rush here just to check (name), the region of the culprit, throw insult at the entire tribe, forgetting the fact that outsiders don't know Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, all they know is NIGERIA. I think its time Oga seun look into this matter because thread like is really bringing us down as a country.

For example, when an IGBO man/woman win any international award we all rejoice and claimed Nigeria but if it is other way we shout IGBO people.

In Senator Bruce voice: I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE.

[size=18pt]SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by jaybee3(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
peculyachi:

actually, it is these criminals that serve as secret agents in topnotch countries....cos they know the in and out of certain crimes, hence the ability to infiltrate a gang or cartel without suspicions by members of the gang or cartel.

I’m really trying hard to reply you without coming across as condescending but let me try sha

Do you understand the reason why they do detailed scrutinisation of would be applicant’s background (Be it financial and association)?
Do you understand the dynamics of loyalty and likelihood of being compromised because of shady past?

However, there is a clear difference between allowing arrested criminals to use full corporation for a lesser sentence and employing known criminals to learn their trade and in turn stay ahead of the curve. The former is a bargaining tool and as such would probably attract full corporation since there is something to gain for the criminal involved whereas there is no way in hell they had be able to allow a criminal with no sense of integrity have full access to intelligence materials and/or futuristic technologies used in combatting crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Mitsurugi(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Badgers14:
Walks into the thread checks name....... Not surprised.... Walks out smh

...and onto an oncoming vehicle. SMH. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by danot1030: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
The caption should be Igbo man from Nigeria arrested for his crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by grodt999: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
danot1030:
The caption should be Igbo man from Nigeria arrested for his crime.

100% TRUE
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by peculyachi(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

I’m really trying hard to reply you without coming across as condescending but let me try sha

Do you understand the reason why they do detailed scrutinisation of would be applicant’s background (Be it financial and association)?
Do you understand the dynamics of loyalty and likelihood of being compromised because of shady past?

However, there is a clear difference between allowing arrested criminals to use full corporation for a lesser sentence and employing known criminals to learn their trade and in turn stay ahead of the curve. The former is a bargaining tool and as such would probably attract full corporation since there is something to gain for the criminal involved whereas there is no way in hell they had be able to allow a criminal with no sense of integrity have full access to intelligence materials and/or futuristic technologies used in combatting crime

are you saying that criminals Dnt change? nt every one has a criminal mind. most offenders commit crime for fun, or out of boredom, or are pushed into it by higher powers who have noticed their prowess...most people after serving their sentence get back on the right track and are monitored for months under parole after which they are absorbed in to the system for infiltration,

in fact download the full article of this abstract and read.

Criminal undercover agents or "bad people" doing "good things".
Amir M. Subst Use Misuse. 2003.

Abstract
Information and intelligence have always been, and will remain, the most essential components of policing and indeed all law enforcement and security work, including the variety of drug control efforts. Sources of information are varied, ranging from everyday interactions of officers of the law with the public, anonymous reports, the use of paid and unpaid informants from the criminal underworld to law enforcement's and security services' use of agents. This presentation, based on interviews with "handlers" of informants who are offenders, who supply information and evidence against other criminals, and who may have been former comrades of the criminals, explores the dilemmas that informers and their handlers face at each stage of the operation from recruitment to operation in the field, until they "finger" their targets and become state witnesses. During each stage of the operation, agents' motivations, fears, sense of betrayal (being betrayed and betraying others), being snitches, the need to protect their identities, as well as their dependency upon their handlers, are the primary issues to be considered and resolved. Handlers may have to tolerate agents' commission of crimes during operations and often may also have to "treat" the informant's spouse. Borrowed identity, which is the main meaning and dynamic of the informants' actions and of any undercover work, will also be analyzed. This presentation, designed to allow for a presentation of relevant parameters so as to permit the comparative study and classification of undercover work by criminals, will also note critical unresolved issues in this area as well as suggest future needed research.
PMID: 14509545 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by blacknumbia123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
aylagos:
I don't know why these people are like this, may be its poor upbringing or they lack morals. When you see them in those countries you will they human not knowing many of them are animals and criminals Repm of benin complain of them , ivory coast also even Togo now Ghana, shame on you people from the East your parents had failed. They should just kill them or jail them life

I think you're high on kwunu.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by HajimeSaito(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I am double sure many will rush here just to check (name), the region of the culprit, throw insult at the entire tribe, forgetting the fact that outsiders don't know Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, all they know is NIGERIA. I think its time Oga seun look into this matter because thread like is really bringing us down as a country.

For example, when an IGBO man/woman win any international award we all rejoice and claimed Nigeria but if it is other way we shout IGBO people.

In Senator Bruce voice: I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE.

SAY NO TO NAME CHECKING.

First time you've ever made sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Madrid...guy making sense since year 00 grin

HajimeSaito:

First time you've ever made sense.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Greenback: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
midolian:
This is sad!
And these pipo are not lazy o!
crime doesnt pay

madridguy,dont waste ur time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by snoopdg(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
I just knew by the topic that it will definitely be our brothers at work in that small country that have managed their lives quietly,

They offered to help the man in distress anyway,

They will sure blame pmb for their predicament but I ask what was their achievements when their ijaw bro was the president? Have they sqandered it all?

The Jews of Africa, developers of the continent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by nhurhetee(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ibo at it again.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by naijafella(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Always them. smiley
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by hardehbayor112(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Well, am not suprised, i know is all this flat head people aqain...
Well observed...

Reportinq to NCAN

Ogun state...
Idiroko Branch....
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by Badgers14: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mitsurugi:

...and into an oncoming vehicle. SMH. grin

On my way to see your girl... grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT by bashydemy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
When i see news like this i never think twice cos i know those tribe that this kinda disgraceful things run in their DNA..

I never say my trible is clean but we are in the ratio 1:10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man, Daughter ‘steal’ Two-month Old Baby In Lagos (photo) / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.