Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,385 members, 7,913,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? (56241 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Beey(f): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
trapQ:
You didn't hear me say the bolded. Pls don't put words into mouth. It is very biblical for people to meet men of God for prayers.
You didn't say that, I did.Because if I know God at all, He is omnipresent.The God of Delta state is also the God of Lagos.The God of Africa is still God in America.So why are you quick to advise someone to pay homage to some pastor?You can call on God anytime anywhere and He answers.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by trapQ: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Girl, if you have a problem with me recommending any church or pastor then that's your headache. God is omnipotent but howcome some people pray and fast endlessly and get no results but God when they go to a certain pastor or church they get liberated.

In several instances in the bible prophets were recommended to other people. They could've just prayed by themselves right? So why did they need to go to those prophets?
Beey:
You didn't say that, I did.Because if I know God at all, He is omnipresent.The God of Delta state is also the God of Lagos.The God of Africa is still God in America.So why are you quick to advise someone to pay homage to some pastor?You can call on God anytime anywhere and He answers.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
trapQ:
Im sorry but your post reeks of gross ignorance. How would know if I'm a millionaire? Do you know me personally?

Secondly, yes not only have I been to the SCOAN, I also had the opportunity to see him ( tho we didn't speak). In order to achieve great heights in life you must examine information with scrutiny and not just accept any balderdash you hear.

The SCOAN DOES NOT collect from anyone in other to see the prophet, instead they will give you money if you're in need. Bye!

LMAO, Please can I contact you, I need you to take me to SCOAN if it's free, prolly next week, deal?? grin
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
this is just plain delusion, there is nothing like demonic cobwebs, it is a natural phenomenon called ballooning, where young spiders spin a piece of web which carries them high into the air and to distant places ,even to ships on highsea, this is why you can see spiders anywhere on earth that supports life,
so please clear your mind of delusion and don't succumb to those deceitful pastors lies and remember that it is natural, any extra thing is a figment of your imagination

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by TrajansKong: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
this is just plain delusion, there is nothing like demonic cobwebs, it is a natural phenomenon called ballooning, where young spiders spin a piece of web which carries them high into the air and to distant places ,even to ships on highsea, this is why you can see spiders anywhere on earth that supports life,
so please clear your mind of delusion and don't succumb to those deceitful pastors lies and remember that it is natural, any extra thing is a figment of your imagination

You are wasting your time. This explanation is too much like common sense.

Don't give us that!

We are Africans.

Tell us about ghosts and spirits with personal vendettas! grin grin grin

Unless have some hyperventilating, self-important, melodramatic, delusional paranoid explanation We. Are. Not. Interested.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by happyme4life(f): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
It is so real.. i was experiencing it before even, if i am coming behind a person. i kept wondering why the person wsant affected. until i got to know its demonic and true to time i found out i was experiencing set backs in life. when i got the understanding i started arresting it with the word of God and the blood of Jesus. for almost a year now i cant find it till eternity. i have been experiencing breakthrough one breakthrough to another.i got a good job this year after i left my job last year due to non payment of salary. it is so real. locate scriptures if you a child of God and address the matter. dont argue it away.

5 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
sorry I didnt know people get senile dementia at such an early age until i read your comments,you are demented babe.I pity the poor soul who marries an ogre like you.

Ahahahahaha hahah you are going to heaven for this comment kiss
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Ahahahahaha hahah you are going to heaven for this comment kiss
Why did you insult me? it was unnecessary just as replying you,can we kiss and make up and be friends or you wanna continue the bashing?
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by olufaitty(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Yes it exist. About 85% of Nigeria experience it. May almighty save us from those monitoring someone destiny.

Please be careful if you are consulting an Alfa or pastor because some of them scam through this.

[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nosu(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
aaronson:
No sir, it's not dark masses but dark matter. And the reason why the sun, moon and other solar body are suspended there is because planet earth has what is called magnetic field that keeps the earth together.

Now

That magnetic field was what was manipulated to bring about Electricity you using today.

thanks for that correction, but you didn't answer my question.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Why did you insult me? it was unnecessary just as replying you,can we kiss and make up and be friends or you wanna continue the bashing?

I have demonic cobwebs on my lips. You sure wanna kiss?
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2016
datalossvictim1:

I have demonic cobwebs on my lips. You sure wanna kiss?
Lols absolutely,i've got antidemonic cobwebs on my lips so we are a perfect match.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by lakesidepapa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Lols absolutely,i've got antidemonic cobwebs on my lips so we are a perfect match.

Don't even try it, ur entire life will be at stake if u do.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by spacyzuma(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Who knows, tomorrow you might hear of demonic dust and that its effect is spiritual asthma. Or demonic monkey poo which gives you ebola in the spirit world. Nothing wey naija peeps no go form for the gullible minds.

LMFAO!!!! Best comment so far! grin grin grin
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by blueAgent(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jectives:

Baba you're right baje, if one can sleep and floogged in his sleep only for them to wake up with headaches and marks... These things exist. Only people are being delusional.

But then I begin to wonder. Do the whites experience this? And am not talking Hollywood, i mean, do a normal life there like any other here in Africa experience such?? angry angry sad

Sure, they also have Demons and Satanist. but most are people who pratise it for personal power on like is who do those things against people.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by zoedicus: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!

Oga mi, pls read that again and tell me you're wrong.
Wind blows it and it's to you the wind fit blow am? and when it happens repeatedly nko? is the wind from the village biko.

THIS IS NOT RELIGION SIR.
WHAT IS NOT NORMAL IS ABNORMAL.
COBWEBS ON FACE OR BODY PARTS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

If you're experiencing it, ppl please deal wt it by the powerful blood of Jesus. fast and pray and it wl be over.

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by kingjomezy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
this is no joke... I am an example... I pass through an entrance which has already being passed my thousands of persons I.e classroom and I feel cobweb on my face..walking alone.. suddenly gbam cobweb on my face...how do u feel when your face catch cobwebs more than THREE TIMES for uncountable nights in a row... keep telling me that it doesn't happen... I need help asap

it happens mostly at night
and it only happens when I go home to visit my parents during the holiday period...
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Onliie(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2018
wickedworld:

Mine was terrible, at first I thought it was minor but with time constantly, to the extend of I will wake up in the morning to go pee at the entrance of my bathroom which is in my apartment cobwell will cover my naked body from head to toss also my sittingroom I can pass without felling cobwell. noticing that I will pick a broom to wipe the air if I want to enter bathroom ,kitchen or sitting room guess what it didn't stop it.

So one night I slept and I dream of picking broom to wipe the air in my sitting room suddently as I raised my hand I couldn't bring my hand down my hand got freeze it was as if a demonic power holding my hand in the dream I struggle to move then I wake up. That was when I realise its not ordinary so I kept praying every midnight but the more I pray the more the cobwell, this time anywhere staircase, mainroad, in my room I mean getting too much from feeling the tiny robe to Thick robe that I will cut with my hand.

So I went to see this man of God because it seems to me then I can't fight the battle alone so he ask me to bring anointing oil for him to bless he said I should drink it and rob it for 7days that I should come tell him my dream within that 7days guess what 3days I saw the man of God in my dream telling me to go and dust cobwell off my body outside as I was dusting my body came this unknown woman trying to destract me so I could stop she was asking me Question but I didn't stop then I wake up and Went back to the man of God to narrate my dream he smile and said that is the end guess what truly the end.

There are some battle that u cant fight alone which need strong anointing which mean u don't have to pray and fast like elijah but with authority is done.
please I'm having the same problem. How can I contact that pastor. It's driving me crazy.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Seun(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Onliie:
please I'm having the same problem. How can I contact that pastor. It's driving me crazy.
Dont be a maga.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Grupo(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Seun:
Dont be a maga.

Hahahahahahahaha! Baba don provoke!

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Danielhundred: 9:45am On May 02, 2021
Please I am having this problem too how can I contact you personally on WhatsApp bro so we talk
wickedworld:

Mine was terrible, at first I thought it was minor but with time constantly, to the extend of I will wake up in the morning to go pee at the entrance of my bathroom which is in my apartment cobwell will cover my naked body from head to toss also my sittingroom I can pass without felling cobwell. noticing that I will pick a broom to wipe the air if I want to enter bathroom ,kitchen or sitting room guess what it didn't stop it.

So one night I slept and I dream of picking broom to wipe the air in my sitting room suddently as I raised my hand I couldn't bring my hand down my hand got freeze it was as if a demonic power holding my hand in the dream I struggle to move then I wake up. That was when I realise its not ordinary so I kept praying every midnight but the more I pray the more the cobwell, this time anywhere staircase, mainroad, in my room I mean getting too much from feeling the tiny robe to Thick robe that I will cut with my hand.

So I went to see this man of God because it seems to me then I can't fight the battle alone so he ask me to bring anointing oil for him to bless he said I should drink it and rob it for 7days that I should come tell him my dream within that 7days guess what 3days I saw the man of God in my dream telling me to go and dust cobwell off my body outside as I was dusting my body came this unknown woman trying to destract me so I could stop she was asking me Question but I didn't stop then I wake up and Went back to the man of God to narrate my dream he smile and said that is the end guess what truly the end.

There are some battle that u cant fight alone which need strong anointing which mean u don't have to pray and fast like elijah but with authority is done.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by RenaissanceMann: 3:26am On Oct 31, 2023
I hope by now you have learnt this isn't all fun and games.

Honestly I didnt know whether to be angry, irritated, or amused. I was even expecting the first comments to be telling the op that something was wrong with him, instead they were providing solutions for demons! Demonic cobwebs! Its because of people like this that Nigeria is still where it is. . . the white man sees problems and solves them. The Nigerian blames demonic powers (or the government).
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by RenaissanceMann: 3:56am On Oct 31, 2023
My friend, even in the banking hall, the cobwebs can hit you. And they hit specifically: forehead and eyes, head or hands most often. Sit out this one if you aren't convinced yet.

Idrismusty97:
Maybe i should do you all a favor. Go search on Ballooning on Google, That's if you know how to use Google. Ooops, Here is it already.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballooning_%28spider%29
Or you can search "Cobweb flying" if you are that slow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.