Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected (1266 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Nairadays: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2016
A Chinese man will never forget his friend zoning experience after been rejected openly while professing his love to a beautiful lady.

As Amy Winehouse once said: “Love is a losing game “.

It certainly is for this young man from Guangzhou, China, who was put down in near Shakespearean tragedy.

The student staged one of the fruitiest and elaborate marriage proposals in recent times, putting together an astonishing heart of pomelos (much like a larger type of grapefruit) on the floor of his university mall.

He’d collected and laid out 999 pomelos, his sweetheart Mumu’s favourite fruit, and waited there with a bunch of flowers. To add to this deliciously hopeless romance, pomelo means “you” in Mandarin.

Chinese news reports that the man sang to Mumu as she arrived on the scene.

“She is my idol”, he sang. “She likes eating pomelos, so I’ve bought a lot of them for my proposal.”

But Mumu rejected him.

“I don’t like you”, she allegedly told the would-be Romeo.

“I have been treating you as my best friend. But I’ll keep the pomelos.”

Wow. Somebody dial 999.

To make matters worse, Mumu told local press that bystanders who’d witnessed the fruity exchange then proceeded to help themselves to the pomelos.

The man’s heart was, indeed, literally eaten for breakfast.

Some ladies can be wicked sha ooo.

See photos after the cut.

Source: http://www.nairadays.com/2016/09/06/man-creates-the-symbol-of-love-to-ask-a-lady-out-but-gets-rejected/

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Ha-Ha. Propose in the comfort of your room but No.
They all want the publicity. He'll never try this again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by moskobaba(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Really don't know what to say about dis one. Damn dats bad, I wonder wat dat guy will be feeling like
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2016
That's sad;Poor guy. sad
After all the trouble. He was being creative sha;I'll give him that.
Next time he'll just write a note,give it to the girl,then walk away..If she agrees,she'll run after him.
No stress. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by iceberylin(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2016
F#ck boy.. Embarrassing Men angry
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by mercichoco(f): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Creativity gone sour. I'm sure that guy was 100% certain that her answer will be an affirmative. Take Heart!
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2016
That's how one foolish chinese guy bought 99 iPhones with his life's savings and he arranged them to form the shape of love to propose and he still got rejected. Nonsese! angry

Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2016
wait O.
persin name na Mumu?
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by soberdrunk(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Chai! This brings back sad memories! I feel the guys pain but nothing a few bottles of cold beer( especially gulder) cant get rid off. Ps- If its any consolation to any of you that have been in similar situations, "na still 1 guy way nor get level she go end up with".......
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by klassykute(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
lol .. do am inside house u nor hear

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Section8(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
All these ajebo boys are fulish! I trust tawon ibile proposal in public kor, no proposal is better than the one that takes place in ur bedroom that leads to proper exercise of the body

And if she tok no you might as well kick her out. No time. Guy jus go waste money for pomelos for everyone. FOOLISHHHH!
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by ever811(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
chair,with all effort and get rejected? his village witches are behind this..
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2016
If na me, I will come & kill myself & come & die my die... cry
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by yungryce: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2016
why our African way is always d best. imagine asking nkechi "when can i come and see your parents" just after a hot bout of sex
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
He went too extreme.
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by shotin(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2016
undecided undecided coming from a mumu.....
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2016
look at how the young man just disgraced himself publicly.why should he embarass someone in the name of love.i hope he learns his lesson.am just waiting for a news that will say 'marriage proposal goes wrong'
Re: Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected by Julietcutie(f): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2016
lol. grin sorry for the dude

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Is Frustrating Him / The Real Cucumber..... . Pic Included. / My Vasline Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.