Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,547 members, 7,941,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. (2369 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / 7 Attitudes You Should Have On Lagos Roads If You Are Relocating To Lagos. / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by kennsville(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2016
We all know the present conditions of things in our dear country. Since I lost my job due to federal government cancelled our companies contract with them. Now I have a contact to relocate to Australia. But the problem now is they said they can only process a visa that will allow me stay at the northern territory. I want to know what life there is like. Any kind of advice will be entertained.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by Howmon: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
...booting...
Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by gracetim34: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2017
@kennsville please kindly dm this is number 08063735097 or send yours and this my mail as well gracetim34@gmail.com. hope to hear from you soon. thanks
Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by ogbevireo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

please visit the thread above.
don't let anyone defraud you.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by Aurelius1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
kennsville:
We all know the present conditions of things in our dear country. Since I lost my job due to federal government cancelled our companies contract with them. Now I have a contact to relocate to Australia. But the problem now is they said they can only process a visa that will allow me stay at the northern territory. I want to know what life there is like. Any kind of advice will be entertained.

Thanks
Goodday bro I advice you to leave this hell of a country immediately. Nigeria is a shitty place to live. I fear for the future of children who are yet to understand the situation of things here.
BTW, I'm interested in getting such a visa. Can you be of help.?
Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by segzyndpep(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2020
kennsville:

Thanks

I wouldnt mind if i can accompany you.But honestly its a better country and opportunities are much over there.
Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by kennyblack94: 12:51pm On May 02, 2020
kennsville:

Thanks

How far baba, did you later travel?
Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by kennsville(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yes boss. Happiest 3years of my Life bro

How far baba, did you later travel?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by kennsville(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
kennsville:

How far baba, did you later travel?

Ofcos. Living the dream now. Just bought a 2020 Benz from doing a normal Job. Lol
Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by CarlsJaz567(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
kennsville:

Could you kindly educate us by sharing your experience on how you relocated to Australia?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia. by AustinT575: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
kennsville:

Ofcos. Living the dream now. Just bought a 2020 Benz from doing a normal Job. Lol
Pls how does contract visa works? Do you guys go through normal processing like VFS global or you it’s different since it’s a direct contact pls educate me
Another question is which kind of medical tests did you do from Nigeria and did you do the test at any government hospital? Remember panel doctors are not working due to covid
My last question is when you landed in Australia did you undergo any medical test again before they allow you to start work?
And please tell us your point of entry questions
Thanks pls reply

(1) (Reply)

USA Visa Denied Several Times / 20 Really Stupid Laws Around The World ( Photos) / Visa To Scandinavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.