Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? (798 Views)

Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Post Pictures Of The Current Infrastructural Development In Your State / The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by darealez(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
A million and one things the current administration has not done well fly around everyday coupled with a series of unmanned insults of all gravity. Unfortunately we Nigerians are often uninformed and we tend to criticize based on previous experiences and a myopic analysis of current implementations with reference to futuristic growth or development. I have faith in a better Nigeria and not any dispensation, yet I do not believe this current administration isn't doing anything whatsoever.
So please just for a minute, withhold your grievances and state any thing you know this current administration has or is putting in place to fix or forestall situations in this country.
God bless Nigeria
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by agwom(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by Funlordjnr: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Security finally back in the north east and the superb butchering of boko haram touts still ongoing!

Energy supply a lot better in my hood and no more black market fuel crap to deal with!
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by YoungHustler: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:
Security finally back in the north east and the superb butchering of boko haram touts still ongoing!

Energy supply a lot better in my hood and no more black market fuel crap to deal with!

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by deji68: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by Funlordjnr: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
YoungHustler:

Continue deceiving yourself

Continue wallowing in ignorance!
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by YoungHustler: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Continue wallowing in ignorance!

You just registered in here a month ago just for the purpose of shoring up support for this failed administration. Your case is worse than Zombiesm, 'cos I lack words to qualify your brain status. O ya, Scram!

1 Like

Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by Funlordjnr: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
YoungHustler:

You just registered in here a month ago just for the purpose of shoring up support for this failed administration. Your case is worse than Zombiesm, 'cos I lack words to qualify your brain status. O ya, Scram!

Child get lost! You know nothing except only how to display foolishness! Now go and ask your mummy for breakfast or do your homework
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by YoungHustler: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Child get lost! You know nothing except only how to display foolishness! Now go and ask your mummy for breakfast or do your homework

Your case is so pathetic 'cos you are beyond redemption. #angryzombie!
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by nototribalist: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:

you wan die abi?

1 Like

Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by amtalkin(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Nothing pls
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by mastermaestro(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Security? Which energy? You need help.

Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by mastermaestro(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
darealez:
A million and one things the current administration has not done well fly around everyday coupled with a series of unmanned insults of all gravity. Unfortunately we Nigerians are often uninformed and we tend to criticize based on previous experiences and a myopic analysis of current implementations with reference to futuristic growth or development. I have faith in a better Nigeria and not any dispensation, yet I do not believe this current administration isn't doing anything whatsoever.
So please just for a minute, withhold your grievances and state any thing you know this current administration has or is putting in place to fix or forestall situations in this country.
God bless Nigeria

Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by Kayode1979: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
#BUHARINOTAGAIN#
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by APCsupporter: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Power
Security
Responsible governance
Economic diversification
Economic boom (dont mind the propaganda by pdp)
Re: What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? by PentiumProf: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Who is this clown deceiving

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Contractors Dump Investments In 19 Private Refineries / Obaseki’s Victory Fraudulent – Ikimi / Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.