Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot (804 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by Rajalat: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
i need what i can use to my forehead cos is full of spot Am a light complexion nature and also have a sensitive skin which select scream , fellow angels of narialand pls advice me on want also on cream which i can use for my body,
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by omooseen: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2009
Just take care ofyour skin.

visit healthlikeinfos..com for skin care tips
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by adamhumza(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
I thing you should apply lemonade on them and avoid direct exposure to sun.
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by schescale: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
adamhumza:

I thing you should apply lemonade on them and avoid direct exposure to sun.
Pls wht is lemonade and how does it work,
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by adamhumza(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
Lemonade is water of Lemon, It has a natural lotion for many skin conditions and anomalies in skin.
To know how it work? you can easily found on net about its working.
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by iice(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Lemonade is a drink. Lemon, sugar and water.

Lemon juice is what you mean. Squeezed lemons
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by schescale: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2009
iice:

Lemonade is a drink. Lemon, sugar and water.

Lemon juice is what you mean. Squeezed lemons

Pls how does this lemonade contribute as a cure to blackspot in the fore head
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by abx76: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
sorry guy, if you are using any tonning cream, just stop it and try out any face/body scrub.
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by iice(f): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
schescale:

Pls how does this lemonade contribute as a cure to blackspot in the fore head

Lemon is has lightening agents because it's acidic. However not advisable for people with sensitive skin because of it's acidic nature. Also why the poster above said avoid direct sunlight because the skin gets more sensitive with the lemon. Might end up with a bigger patch.
Re: Pls Angels In The House A Cure For Black Spot by adamhumza(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
By Lemonade, my mean is pure lemon juice without any impurities of water and sugar.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me. / General Body Massage. / Surgery Rebuilds Face Of Teenager Born With Dozens Of Cysts In Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.