Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,102 members, 7,977,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

Busted!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted!!! (1131 Views)

Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2016
I have gathered a whole lot of secrets together and I am here to feed them to you. I am the new nairalandefcc1 grin
If you like take them serious or not.

1. STFUareyouG0d is the same person with terrorr. He opened that account to bash himself just to receive sentiments and supports from other people and also to make himself popular.

2. BiafraBushBoy was the fellow behind the fake iamkingzee account during the interview session.

3. EmperorLee is the same person behind the mizzbouqui account (hard evidence from his friend)

4. This one is the baddest. Be right back for this
Re: Busted!!! by EmperorLee(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Are you not Emperorlee again?
Re: Busted!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
this op is just sick
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:
Are you not Emperorlee again?

I am not EMPERORLEEE spot the difference. Don't you have a good iQ cool
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
ahn ahn grin
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stop giving me unnecessary mentions.

Only if NL has got the BLOCK button angry
Re: Busted!!! by EmperorLee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
ellacute45:
grin grin

Obi'm.. You dey enjoy the drama abi? grin
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
slyIsaac:
ahn ahn grin

Match the dots cool

Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
u are now Nairalandefcc grin
confused fellow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Stop giving me unnecessary mentions.

Only if NL has got the BLOCK button angry

Stop playing the victim STFUareyouG0d aka Terrorr. You had to open a thread for yourself. Is your self esteem that low?
Re: Busted!!! by senibo1: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
EmperorLee1:
I have gathered a whole lot of secrets together and I am here to feed them to you. I am the new nairalandefcc1 grin
If you like take them serious or not.

1. STFUareyouG0d is the same person with terrorr. He opened that account to bash himself just to receive sentiments and supports from other people and also to make himself popular.

2. BiafraBushBoy was the fellow behind the fake iamkingzee account during the interview session.

3. EmperorLee is the same person behind the mizzbouqui account (hard evidence from his friend)

4. This one is the baddest. Be right back for this[/s]
yourmajesty greetines22

go back to your boss, you're still amateur to this

You don't have what it takes, keep on exposing yourself

this dude isn't EFCC1
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Stop playing the victim STFUareyouG0.d aka Terrorr. You had to open a thread for yourself. Is your self esteem that low?
k
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Obi'm.. You dey enjoy the drama abi? grin

Hehehehheheeee I wish tongue
senibo1:
[s] yourmajesty greetines22

this dude isn't EFCC1

But you said I am Efcc1. Now I am YourMajesty and royalemperor. You have never been intelligent. So I am not suprised grin

1 Like

cheesy

Ooohh plz entertain US..... tongue tongue

But u didn't drop the pishure of ur heavy looking monstrous diick thooo.... grin

1 Like

Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Ooohh plz entertain US..... tongue tongue

But u didn't drop the pishure of ur heavy looking monstrous diick thooo.... grin

I want him to deny the fact that he didn't send a picture of his dick to my friend then I will upload it.
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee come and deny the fact you didn't send a picture if your dick to my friend?
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

I want him to deny the fact that he didn't send a picture of his dick to my friend then I will upload it.

shocked shocked shocked am I missing between the lines? Who's this "him" u talking about....

Oga, plz spill it.
Re: Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked shocked am I missing between the lines? Who's this "him" u talking about....

Oga, plz spill it.

My other account EmperorLee. Come on join the game.
Re: Busted!!! by senibo1: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

But you said I am Efcc1. Now I am YourMajesty and royalemperor. You have never been intelligent. So I am not suprised grin
k
Re: Busted!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
senibo1:
[s] yourmajesty greetines22

this dude isn't EFCC1
Obembe, what's the meaning of this? Please don't try this again. I won't take it likely with you.

(1) (Reply)

If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be / Most Beautiful Romancelanders / This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.