Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,948 members, 7,906,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (38965 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charles316: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ebonyeyes:

I see you too have ego problems. Fine guys tend to think girls should swoop and faint when they see them wink well if you like what you see then go for it. The girls are playing hard to get because they want to see how much the guy cares especially nowadays when guys love to "shag and run"

Its just a defense mechanism I bet your sister/niece/cousins do it as well wink

really.the fact that she plays hard to get doesnt mean that i wont run if i want to.i had `something` with a girl who played hard to get.after sometime i left her when i discovered that all that glittered wasnt gold.my present gf did not ask me out or played hard to get but made me notice her and we`ve been together for close to 2yrs now and still in love.
[/size]
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
charles infact your're spot on,

Bro my present gfriend didnt play hard to get neither, and we'v been 2geda for 6 yrs, and bro in 29 yrs old, so if u work it out, i met her wen i was 23, we met each other, i was what she wanted, she was what i wanted, so y front?,   she went for wat she wanted, i went for wat i wanted, no fronting, lol.

As u say, to all them gals dat front, Alll dat glitters isnt gold,

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Abbeycity4(f): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
koolchicco:

Of course I am! shocked wink cheesy
Am nt sure
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

Am nt sure

Why Not? undecided Believe the prophet and be saved. grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2009
lol
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2009
nas 00:

Some time ago, i had a female friend whom i just loved. She was my coursemate and had several shortcomings which i overlooked cos i considered i'm not 100% perfect either. Everyone knew we had somtin 4 each odr, but we never talked about it until i broke the ice 3 years l8r, when i felt d time was ripe (i really wanted to marry her, so i took time to let her understand on her own that i respect 'n love her 'n dat i culd b trusted).

I told her straight up dat i loved her and would love her to consider being my best friend (notice dat i had given her a leeway-'consider'). As if she was not d same person i used to know, she flared immediately up and started saying things dat just weren't congruent with d way we'd related so far, e.g "so what people were saying about us is true", "no o! U should go and love your God, go 'n read your Bible", "u must have been watching too much movies etc", "don't b feeling like: ah! i've told her at last" (as if i were afraid to make my intentions known ab-initio).

As she raged on, trust me, i kept my cool 'n kept chippin in 1ce in a yl dat all i'd told her was true, anyway.    L8r, i left 4 my place. I no beef her at all, i just solemnly made up my mind dat nite i would never go back begging her.  D thing pain me o, but d chapter was closed.  wink

Ladies 'n gentlemen, could u believe d next time i went to her place (abt 4 days l8r), i saw an entirely different disposition. I remained utterly speechless as she motioned me to sit by her on her bed, threw her arm around my neck 'n kept talking as if nothing had happened. shocked shocked

Soon, she started behaving funny e.g. cracking dry jokes and rubbing off her head on my shoulders as she laffed alone to her jokes (i just bone like say no be me she dey follow talk. i don dey vex, cos i realised what was gradually unfolding). angry angry

After some time wen im see say i no move body, let alone talk, she come sober. She then started telling me about myself, that i'm very nice 'n caring bla bla bla, of all d guys in d class, i be d only one wey she dey feel, bla bla bla shocked shocked

As she dey talk all her bullshit, my head just dey spark cos i dey remember d 'opata' wey she yarn some days earlier. Meanwhile, she'd started curling around me like a python, gradually strangulating its prey. In d midst of all this, i was too sad 'n angry to utter a word. Eventually, when she freed me (cos i did not respond in any way whatsoever to her maneuvres, though i knew she was now revealing her true mind), i took excuse and left the room. She obviously couldn't believe i did!  tongue tongue tongue

Forget it! dat was d end of d story 4 us. I hate people toying with my emotions ('n many guys are like me). Hear me well, I AM NOT PROUD, but if i truly love a chic (no matter how much) and d 1st thing she does is pretend as if she does not need me (thinking i would come back begging), then she'd have shot herself in d leg, cos i 4 one WILL NEVER COME BACK (except by d special intervention of God). cool cool cool

So here are some of d lessons from d story:
1) It will never be counted as foolishness if 9ja girls learn to use polite words (to turn down or tactfully accept) when guys approach them.
2) If u turn a guy down today, u would only be a 'Baba Sala' to be running after him 2mrw (even if he accepts u then), or feeling inward guilt u let him go (many 9ja girls do this e.g. d one in d story).
3) For d guys, please show some character by not allowing any lady mesmerize u. U be korrect boy, and remember there's some1 for every1. The fact dat u reeeeaally love some1 doesn't mean she gast 'gree' by all means.

U don't hav 2 go thru hell with some1 dat's meant for u, how much more d ones dat are not?
   Gaskiya!  smiley tongue

gosh- you have suffered at the hands of women!!!

I feel your pain my brother.

This endless story brought the tears to my eyes
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Olong(m): 2:04am On Oct 10, 2009
Guys should concern themselves wth meaningful activities.wen u hit it BIG,them chics wil com in their nos,beggin!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by vislabraye(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2009
The thing that amazes me alot is that women loved to be shagged ( if you do it well ) as much as men. ( Have you ever asked yourself, what benefit does a woman have if she opens her leg for you) It doesn't matter if it's a one night stand or not. If you have gone to NYSC camp, you'll understand what i'm talking about. There are some situations when women would not play hard to get; they give you the signal and if you realize it ON TIME, then you are hooked. And once you have the slightest opportunity, SHAG her well. She would love you for it. Delay is dangerous, they won't tell you this.

Infact i have met a very good looking and sort of innocent face lady that can't hurt a fly. After exchanging numbers we became friends.It wasn't long when i found the slightest opportunity and smooched her really good. She resisted vehemently that i thought she would walk away and leave me, but she didn't. I continued, then the resistance became weaker and weaker until the penetration took place. Much later, she said i was a bad boy and playfully accused me of raping her. We laffed and had fun. We've been having wilder fun much later and she enjoys it. Ladies are indeed very wonderful.

It is those ladies that play hard to get that are the most vulnerable. Playing hard to get might be fun but when done excessively could be counter productive. Come to think of it, those who play hard to get are not necessarily more virtuous than those who don't.

3 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nuggie: 4:14am On Oct 10, 2009
1st dae itz okay bt d 2nd, 3rd, 4th, c'mon dat one na drag, let her be, she'll cum 2ru if ur gamez tite.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by spben(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
Interesting i do really enjoy this thread to the fullnesss , guys you are too much , ikira n la fun everybody nairalander keep it up and real i'm telling you , this thread is lifely , Ata to iyo dun waaaaaoooo great
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by TOYOSI20(f): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
spben:

Interesting i do really enjoy this thread to the fullnesss , guys you are too much , ikira n la fun everybody nairalander keep it up and real i'm telling you , this thread is lifely , Ata to iyo dun waaaaaoooo great

*sighs*

well it made front page, . . .so how else can it be kept alive?? undecided cry
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get''
« #86 on: October 08, 2009, 07:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do most of you Nigerian men always bring up the issue of money when dealing with girls, talking about using money to get a girl? Which money will yall use to woo a girl? Your tuition money? Or your rent money? Some of you making this bogus claims about money are probably still in school, so where is that money you have that can make a girl fall for u? If you have a career then good but how much is your salary? Do you men really think you can afford a girl's expenses?

@igbo girl; keep ur mouth shut jo
what do you know about prada and gucci
I'snt not ibo girls dat carry d money thing 2 fa.
It's even 4rm u ibogirls dat otha tribal girls r now afta d money thin.
I'm a calabar guy and i schooled in ibo land-futo, ur girls like money 2 much,
if u dont hav cash u r a gonner, they did this not only to me but 2 their fellow brodas.
Gucchi ko Louis Vuitton ni

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by vislabraye(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2009
Girls are becoming uncomfortable cos their secrete is being exposed grin grin

[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt] Every girls has a price. A girl may play hard to get for one person, but will die for another one. If Brad Pitt, Will Smith or David Bechaam ask any girl in Naira land for a one night stand, i don't think any one would say no grin. ( maybe some that are married and/or really really love their spouse)Infact they would boast about it.

It is always best to toast more than one babe. The more babes you toast, the safer you are. It's possible to call the bluff of any one who plays hard to get. Many girls have an average of twenty toasters a week, why won't they play hard to get? If you are surrounded by water would u get thirsty?

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2009
vislabraye

I like ur philosophy bro.

So what ur saying basically is . as a guy toast all u can, while u can?. cos we live once, lol
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by denny4ril: 4:49am On Oct 11, 2009
i agree with two previous opinions here i.e faakay and our naija. All a guy need do is END D PREVOIUS SHOW AND GET THE CASH. U will get wat u want. afterall, they all want comfort except she is insincere
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by klumsy: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2009
'Bleep her harder to make up for all the trouble '                      i don't agri wit dat
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by stilletos: 3:21am On Oct 12, 2009
@ original poster
How old are you?5?This is a hell of a topic shocked
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charles316: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
TOYOSI20:

*sighs*

FINE GIRL
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by spben(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
TOYOSI20:

*sighs*

Bebe n lo things are happening on nairaland , no be lie , did you play hard too ??
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by dremoney(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
lwkmd, its been absolute comedy all tru dis thread, cant stop laughing, hahahahahah

like vislabraye said which i know for sure,"Every Girl has a price"

Its no point chasing unnecessarily,if ur wat she wants,its gon b like magic

for me,,after some few introduction n she still dey form,i fashi am straight, cant shout!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2009
wink
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by HIO4: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2009
If one girl is playing hard to get, forget her and move on to the next one. Plenty of fucking fishes in the sea. Why are you wasting your time dying over a damn ugly ass girl that isn't ready to be with you?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iykedare(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2009
HIO4:

If one girl is playing hard to get, forget her and move on to the next one. Plenty of fucking fishes in the sea. Why are you wasting your time dying over a damn ugly ass girl that isn't ready to be with you?
abi o
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Abbeycity4(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2009
HIO4:

i av noticed most of u guys on NL u go 4 chicks jst coz of sex. . . . angry angry angry
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2009
Quote from: nas 00 on October 09, 2009, 04:22 PM
Some time ago, i had a female friend whom i just loved. She was my coursemate and had several shortcomings which i overlooked cos i considered i'm not 100% perfect either. Everyone knew we had somtin 4 each odr, but we never talked about it until i broke the ice 3 years l8r, when i felt d time was ripe (i really wanted to marry her, so i took time to let her understand on her own that i respect 'n love her 'n dat i culd b trusted).

I told her straight up dat i loved her and would love her to consider being my best friend (notice dat i had given her a leeway-'consider'). As if she was not d same person i used to know, she flared immediately up and started saying things dat just weren't congruent with d way we'd related so far, e.g "so what people were saying about us is true", "no o! U should go and love your God, go 'n read your Bible", "u must have been watching too much movies etc", "don't b feeling like: ah! i've told her at last" (as if i were afraid to make my intentions known ab-initio).

As she raged on, trust me, i kept my cool 'n kept chippin in 1ce in a yl dat all i'd told her was true, anyway.    L8r, i left 4 my place. I no beef her at all, i just solemnly made up my mind dat nite i would never go back begging her.  D thing pain me o, but d chapter was closed. 

Ladies 'n gentlemen, could u believe d next time i went to her place (abt 4 days l8r), i saw an entirely different disposition. I remained utterly speechless as she motioned me to sit by her on her bed, threw her arm around my neck 'n kept talking as if nothing had happened. 

Soon, she started behaving funny e.g. cracking dry jokes and rubbing off her head on my shoulders as she laffed alone to her jokes (i just bone like say no be me she dey follow talk. i don dey vex, cos i realised what was gradually unfolding). 

After some time wen im see say i no move body, let alone talk, she come sober. She then started telling me about myself, that i'm very nice 'n caring bla bla bla, of all d guys in d class, i be d only one wey she dey feel, bla bla bla 

As she dey talk all her bullshit, my head just dey spark cos i dey remember d 'opata' wey she yarn some days earlier. Meanwhile, she'd started curling around me like a python, gradually strangulating its prey. In d midst of all this, i was too sad 'n angry to utter a word. Eventually, when she freed me (cos i did not respond in any way whatsoever to her maneuvres, though i knew she was now revealing her true mind), i took excuse and left the room. She obviously couldn't believe i did!   

Forget it! dat was d end of d story 4 us. I hate people toying with my emotions ('n many guys are like me). Hear me well, I AM NOT PROUD, but if i truly love a chic (no matter how much) and d 1st thing she does is pretend as if she does not need me (thinking i would come back begging), then she'd have shot herself in d leg, cos i 4 one WILL NEVER COME BACK (except by d special intervention of God).   

So here are some of d lessons from d story:
1) It will never be counted as foolishness if 9ja girls learn to use polite words (to turn down or tactfully accept) when guys approach them.
2) If u turn a guy down today, u would only be a 'Baba Sala' to be running after him 2mrw (even if he accepts u then), or feeling inward guilt u let him go (many 9ja girls do this e.g. d one in d story).
3) For d guys, please show some character by not allowing any lady mesmerize u. U be korrect boy, and remember there's some1 for every1. The fact dat u reeeeaally love some1 doesn't mean she gast 'gree' by all means.

U don't hav 2 go thru hell with some1 dat's meant for u, how much more d ones dat are not?
   Gaskiya!   

IMAGINE

Don't know why some babe play hard to get 

If you are engaged that is another issue.

But if you like this guy, then the feeling supposed to be mutual feeling within the both parties, maybe 40% to the girl, then the guy 60%.

But na Lie, that is when there bones will start getting stronger, they will always want you to beg them when they found out you like them so much?

And when it's get to a certain point, the guy is fed up before you realize.

You girls really need to change this stupid behaviour of yours undecided

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Tcrack(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
I NEVER run after girls. NEVER. I just say "Hi", talk a little and walk away.the next time she sees me, she will be the first to say "Hello".I works for me

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Tcrack:

I NEVER run after girls. NEVER. I just say "Hi", talk a little and walk away.the next time she sees me, she will be the first to say "Hello".I works for me
Exactly man!!!!. You did it my pattern. Both of us are on the same boat.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by vislabraye(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
Tcrack:

This strategy works best when you know you would surely meet her again.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by dremoney(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
laughs, i reckon we have more boys than men on this thread.

For the MEN, they should understand what it takes to be a man.

For da boyz, i take God beg una, husstle, work hard, get good correct education or business. Be completely independent.Try and load your pocket and you wont FOREVER, EVER and EVER need to talk too much before having a partner.

Every woman has got a PRICE.

Please use your church mind get my jerk,

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Obanleowo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
hussle tight no lady loves a broke nigga.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by toygod2: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
lol
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by faith2ogesco(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ournaija:
Money has the power to soften any girl playing hard to get. I think guys should go for the money and stop reading theories that wouldnt work.
did point is d sad truth and I seriously don't like it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.