Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,906 members, 7,966,361 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting (19106 Views)

Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by presidency: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
PRESIDENT BUHARI PRESIDES COUNCIL OF STATE MEETING

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by gabazin080(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
council of dullards.

what good has their previous meetings done to nigeria

35 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by SPDAZZY(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
K, were you expecting me or lalasticlala to preside over it before?

Abeg, I am tired of seeing these pictures, we need results.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by saint047(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
“The questions Nigerians must ask the APC-led federal govt are; what security threat can overcome over 50,000 security personnel" Gov fayose

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CR77(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
GEJ my Hero kiss kiss

Man of peace kiss kiss kiss

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by emmygzy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who dem EPP? Abi make we bomb that place.?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CR77(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Waiting this one dey talk self
saint047:
Freedom is not only bought with a great price; it is maintained by unremitting effort. - Calvin Coolidge

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by cycline404(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
How I wish they are there for the interest of a common man.
Nigeria would have been a better place.

Those are the main problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by segebase(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
clueless govt
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by kbams241: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
K
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CR77(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
You
emmygzy:
Who dem EPP? Abi make we bomb that place.?
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
And it happened that.....

I can only imagine d thunder dat will fire d bank dat day

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by lanrock(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
whr is obj
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CR77(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ur head dey there
cycline404:
How I wish they are there for the interest of a common man.
Nigeria would have been a better place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by emmygzy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who dem EPP? Abi make we bomb that place.? Make Nigeria problem solve once and for all. They are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
but why jona come dey get grey hairs na

I miss Jona govt ooo...then there was money..food (cheap rice)...comedy (Jona and shekau skits)...even our greatest comedienne never failed to put laugh in our mouth in d midst of crisis (chai! chai!! diaris God)..

this Baba govt I nor just undastand...no lite..fuel don turn gold...even Sunday rice nor sure again...nothing to smile about, everybody just dey bone face these days

But Baba why?....DIARIS GOD OOO!!!!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by saint047(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Freedom is not only bought with a great price; it is maintained by unremitting effort. - Calvin Coolidge

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CR77(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Say it again
segebase:
clueless govt

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by ekwelum2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
May God give them the wisdom to govern us well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by Dayoto: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
H
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by Flexherbal(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
We need to start getting positive results from all these meetings.
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
I wish they can put heads together to chart a new course for Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CornelG(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
please admin stop posting this man's photos here because the more i see them the more my hatred for him grows just the way he hate us we Christian by trying to islamised Nigeria with proofs from many of his appointment and his relationship with the Islamic states since he came into power. So is no more doubt that that old fool is trying to islamised this country but i know my God whom i serve will never allow it happen. Please my Christians brethren let rise and fight this war through our prayer and the words of our mouths because God won't descent from heaven and fight it for us. I have said my own ooo. So God Help us! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by abdulskulboy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
ok, oya PDP change the change come 2019
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by Olukologia(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
And so fucking wat? @ least U should av allowed GEJ to preside 4 2day. He attracted much attentions there than oders
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by DrRasheed: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
I can see GEJ in attendance.
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by thedarkside: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
look the smog-smile in jonathans face sef..even jonathan is happy to be under buhari sef...igbos are sooo gullible..

jonathan suppose to be in jail!...that is for sure......we true nigerians hate "get rich or die trying mentality"...!!------..

whatever...
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by CR77(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin
gabazin080:
council of dullards.

what good has their previous meetings done to nigeria
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by Aroh48(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Council of fools.Who them epp?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by runsboy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tallest man in the room. I sight you!
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by mrswebb: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oga
Re: President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting by cornel994(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sumone shud detonate a bomb der and let's start afresh...tired of refurbished politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) / Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria / ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.