Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,945 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) (51412 Views)

Sympathisers Besiege Tinubu’s House Over Son’s Death / Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by anonymous87: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:
This affects me how, his son is an enemy to the country, if this man is not dead already I would have castigated him for not raising his son the right way. Yeye people angry

thumbs up , stay blessed my G

1 Like

Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Clemsworld(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2016
RIP Niger Delta ICON
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2016
todayboy:
May God give me a good son like tompolo and not a despot like buhari.

Tompolo you have made your dad a national hero God bless you
fool, dfine national hero?
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by bigbigger8(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Pidggin:
This is not good.

So wetin go happen? more bombings? mtcheeew!! Just another dead body to be buried in d usual Izon way:with plenty booze,food,and women in an all night party atmosphere!!

1 Like

Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Ghost447(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:

Firstly y are u stressing.on a tribe, I blame mutalab father for not bringing him up well, nd for ur info I met mutalab cousin In school and we talked on the issue, so guy whatever ur doing now or thinking of doing in the future is the impact of ur father
How could you blame his father, but wait o, how old are you self?
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=Trico post=49162289][/quote]scammer..uv finally changed name from otheophilus abi??
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
freesinzu:
This affects me how, his son is an enemy to the country, if this man is not dead already I would have castigated him for not raising his son the right way. Yeye people angry
[/s]

If this is the way you that was raised the 'right way' reasons, then your own father must have done one hell of a 'right job'.
Continue flaunting this your warped and scrappy mentality.. Mr right way!
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by gare(f): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:

Can you listen to yourself, did your father raised well? When you come here to insult your elders everyday all in the name of politics, please get some brain reset therapy urgently.
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by freesinzu(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Ghost447:
How could you blame his father, but wait o, how old are you self?
Age is just a number
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by freesinzu(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2016
gare:

Can you listen to yourself, did your father raised well? When you come here to insult your elders everyday all in the name of politics, please get some brain reset therapy urgently.
I don't insult, thanks
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Kirinwa: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2016
todayboy:
May God give me a good son like tompolo and not a despot like buhari.

Tompolo you have made your dad a national hero God bless you

Tompolo National hero?
To who and for whom?

This is someone who claims to be fighting for the welfare of Niger Delta and has amassed massive wealth by so doing yet he has not done much in developing the Niger Delta he so claims to love apart from blowing up pipelines and sabotaging FG's efforts amidst the dwindling economy.

If that is not corruption then what could it be. If Tompolo is a National hero let him attend his father's burial abi him nah bastard?

1 Like

Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by freesinzu(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
[s][/s]

If this is the way you that was raised the 'right way' reasons, then your own father must have done one hell of a 'right job'.
Continue flaunting this your warped and scrappy mentality.. Mr right way!
Understanding is one of the most complicated things in life, thanks
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Ricovendetta(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2016
So this is Buhari's master plan.
Since Tompolo has gone MIA
You now kill his father with hopes that he will surface for the burial or something
I think Tompolo is smarter than that besides the Niger deltans aint snitches
Dude can show up and his people still wont rat on him.
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Ndycharly: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari has finally succeeded in killing the father just to get at Tompolo.....blood sucking demon.....icc ....is waiting for him.
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Ghost447(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:

Age is just a number
If you repeat this statement before the elders, they will categorically tell you that you were not properly brought up. My dear friend, let no one deceive you, age is not just a number. The fact that you can do some of the things your dad is doing doesn't make you the same. "age is just a number" is an infantile saying used mostly by those born in the 90s upwards. Have you ever heard much older people made such statement?
Re: Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
mecks15:
A proud son indeed, he won't Even be at hi fathers burial And you call him a proud son. May you have a proud son who will be a fugitive all his life. RIP to the dead.
A son like tompolo is a million times better than a renegade like buhari.... In doubt ask his first wife and family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.