Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hello NL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hello NL (461 Views)

I Just Got A Job Through NL - Glory Be To God / BDM Of PRO-GLOBAL, NL Are They Real Pls? / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello NL by CallofDuty(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hello NL by Benjom(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is what we call "Gobe"... grin
Re: Hello NL by Rehabilitation: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
CallofDuty:
A friend of mine just told me that public school teachers in Enugu state are also feeling the heat of the change mandra..she said that level 16 teachers and principals of secondary schools were called to write an aptitude test today of 30 questions. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed by the Enugu state government.. Even those that have teaching jobs now no longer have securities in the state..a lot of panick,worry and serious fear..it is learnt that the government wants to lay off some of the teachers.they have done biometrics and all sorts of means but yet non way..so I think they now resort to aptitude tests.. I wonder what NUT is doing is doing in this Nation?....This country seff!!!...
Pls let this reach to the national secteriat of NUT in Nigeria... Set test for principals again?.chai cry cry like small children.. Nawa ooo!

Cc Lalasticlala
What is your problem with that? Is your mom among them? I see

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted In An Upscale Drycleaning Outfit In Abuja / Pre-school Teacher Needed In Port Harcourt. / Facility Officer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.