Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Can I Be Saying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Be Saying (380 Views)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / What Shld I Be Expecting On My First Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Be Saying by Paramount01(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello friends, I am segun by name who created a topic on these forum 3weeks ago that I don't know how to toast a girl, but thank God for God and my friends who took me through real training I was able to toast 1 girl on whatapp because I am introvert in nature. However me and the girl are serving. together in the same state but different local government., though the girl as not accepted my proposal and her whatapp phone as spoil so I need to be calling her always but I always got afraid because I always don't know what to say because I am introvert I can't start a discussion. Please what can I be saying apart from what did you eat because all what I have been saying all these while is what did you eat. Please help me out.!!!
Re: What Can I Be Saying by Decentpee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Paramount01:
Hello friends, I am segun by name who created a topic on these forum 3weeks ago that I don't know how to toast a girl, but thank God for God and my friends who took me through real training I was able to toast 1 girl on whatapp because I am introvert in nature. However me and the girl are serving. together in the same state but different local government., though the girl as not accepted my proposal and her whatapp phone as spoil so I need to be calling her always but I always got afraid because I always don't know what to say because I am introvert I can't start a discussion. Please what can I be saying apart from what did you eat because all what I have been saying all these while is what did you eat. Please help me out.!!!

1) teasing
2) sarcasm
3) bed talking
Those are the three things you nid... Niggur

(1) (Reply)

Women- 5 Kind Of Men You Should Stay Away From / The Face Of 0y Sweetest Sweety / Ex Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.