Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno (18485 Views)

Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by femi4: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by NairaMaster1(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2016
They are like them that made them
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Okay o.

I just hope this is true cos almost every news that comes out of Nigeria seems to be fake now.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by sinite93(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Thank you boko haram for making your extinction faster.
Eni ta fe sun ton fi epo para grin
Hmm, that Yoruba proverb gidi gan o.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by PassingShot(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Debaddest:
Nigerian Army told us that Shekau was seriously wounded when fighting with NAF...
So who's is fooling who now
Does seriously wounded mean same as "dead"?

Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by biggerj(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
dis na de best news sins recesion start 4 dis contry but wait oo wich shakau abi weti b him name self group again i tot our army say dey dpn finish am
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Franchise21(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Amen.

By the power in the name of Jesus, every terrorist and secession groups will be divided against themselves and huge confusion will happen in their midst for peace to reign in Nigeria

Goodmrng prof lalasticlala, day don break for this kind thread make enter jerusalem.
This kind Prayer is only well suited for Boko Haram... Leave d others alone grin
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by nNEOo(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Yea good now but what happens later when the become
United, even brothers fight n kill each other we must not forget this... It better we stop being myopic

T. T. T<nNEOo>
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by leofab(f): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2016
ladyF:
The story of Jehoshaphat's battle in the bible comes to mind. The enemy turned against themselves. They camp of Jehoshaphat didn't even have to lift a sword! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
o he $350 Skrill for sale.. Make we hook up for the Payoneer/PayPal group chat..
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Elbowroom: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
Chai.... I tot NA said the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shekarau is dead, which shekarau again d 4th one

you read the article at all
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by socrates007: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Yesterday it was hausa and fulani.
today its bokoharam and thier cousin .who says there is no GOD.Indeed the Mighty one has taken the battle to the camps of the enemies.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Elbowroom: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2016
That's why you don't mess with the government ( a serious one)
When IPOD people de shout about

Government carry their albino headed Kanu & drop am inside kuje prison, since then children of hate have been ranting about on social media hahahahahahah

Just recently we've been hearing factions in the IPOD; now they have IPOD, TRIPOD and co... hehehe when money's involved Omo nna go sell him papa

And even the BH now have factions heheh

This is what oga jonah can't comprehend, all he does is share public funds among his peers & drink ogogoro
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by jubrealguy(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Seems like a great news
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by NairaP(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2016
PDP is DIVIDED, so what do you expect?
When the creators are divided, it's only normal for the created to be also divided..
PDP created the following:
• BOKO HARAM,
• NIGER DELTA AVENGERS,
• IPOB,
• And they infiltrated CAN..
Today PDP is DIVIDED, so is its CREATION!
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by ladyF(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
leofab:
o he $350 Skrill for sale.. Make we hook up for the Payoneer/PayPal group chat..
Abeg can you send me a message on WhatsApp/BBM? grin
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Alezy(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Midegee:
Praise God for this, things are naturally beginning to fall in place...next up, Avengers vs MEND
At first I was thinking that was on (Avengers vs Mend) but i later reasoned that they are one, just fooling the feds
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by shotin(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2016
The God I serve will make all Nigeria enemies fight and kill each other.... Amen
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Adebunmiolufemi: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Midegee:
Praise God for this, things are naturally beginning to fall in place...next up, Avengers vs MEND

Just to let you know that God answers prayer. What happened at the tower of Babel is repeating itself.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by GoodMuyis(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
PDP AND BOKO HARAM = Two faction + Always Double Wahala
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by SaffronSpice: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
I hope IS is not trying to supplant Boko Haram in the NE.
We don't want those sick demons around;their affiliate is more than enough to deal with.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by wristbangle: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Franchise21:
This kind Prayer is only well suited for Boko Haram... Leave d others alone grin

Lol. Others include oo bros mi tongue
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by airvision(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
I tell you this, Now the Nigerian Government and The Nigerian Military should be careful because this is a device these Abu Musab al-Barnawi Boko-Haram sect is using to win the heart of RESIDENCE of this places they invade Shekaus Loyals.
The Military should know this is a new threat and should deal with it immediately because if they sit and do nothing the people will trust this people and allow the Abu Musab al-Barnawi Boko-Haram sect come into the community again... Remember the Military is working with intelligence report but if the Abu Musab al-Barnawi Boko-Haram sect win this peoples heart, My dear i'm sorry no more intelligence for the military again. rather anyone given to them will be a plot for ambush on the Military Personnel... Nigerian Army watchful...We have lost enough Soldiers in this war.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Franchise21(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. Others include oo bros mi tongue
No ooh. I disagree for now till other measures re being put in place
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Luckylife(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
The prayers of innocent dead victims and affected Nigerians have been answer by God remaining God to answer the prayers for those that used boko haram inhumane activities for their selfish and power gains in offices directly and indirectly .
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by tbalo: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
What in fighting looks like in pics

Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by nizetee: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one. Kill yourselves f00ls grin

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2016
PDP is getting factions in its branches; Bokoharams, Igbos, ND Militants. grin
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by TundeEinstein(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
Chai.... I tot NA said the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shekarau is dead, which shekarau again d 4th one
Shekau's Mehn Egbon

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by DonP04: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:

Read it over again . The shekarau camp does not imply that he is still alive .
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by gabrielniy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
Shekau is probably a title, just like the biblical Pharoah. One dies, another succeeds him. #MyOpinion
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by Akinaukwa: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
O Lord! please allow the devil give them more strength and weapons to fight and destroy each other until the last of them is finally destroyed. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno by babsadewa(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Prayers don dey answer.... And spirit of those they've killed will surely haunt them, they will kill each other till we will hear nothing about dem again. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian National To Serve 37 Months For Conspiracy To Commit Bank Fraud / Drunk Naval Rating Stabs Lagos Speaker’s Aide’s Sister To Death / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.