Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,813 members, 7,942,045 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch (856 Views)

U.K. Iphone 6, Clean Iphone 7+, Iphone 5 Available / Iphone 7,iphone 6,iphone 6 Plus,note 5,s6,s6 Edge Plus For Sale! / For Sale ---ยป Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by nikefoot: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2016
The iPhone 7 is out and as anticipated, it is bound to be a great phone. A great phone not just because of a refined design but because of that huge camera bump on the iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus.
Apple has actually dropped its 2-year major upgrade cycle by following the footprint of the iPhone 6. The brand-new iPhone will feature iOS 10.

Design
Apart from the Dual-Lens setup and new antenna-lines, the phone is covered with a new refined design with the Jet Black a high gloss surface. One might be able to differentiate the more recent variation from the older Sixes however not from a distance.
The most significant change in the design will be the absence of a 3.5 mm jack changed by a single USB Type C port. With the resulting area, Apple has actually chosen a speaker grill to provide it a more symmetric appearance. The phone will include a lightning port to 3.5 mm jack.
Apple is getting rid of the clickable home button and is trading it with a force-touch button just like the track pad on the Macbook. It will likewise double-up as a finger-print sensing unit. This modification will help with the brand-new IP67 rating making iPhone 7 the very first water resistant iPhone.

Display
The brand-new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus device will have a Retina HD screen. 24 percent brighter than 6s and 6s plus. The display screen will include larger color-gambit making it much sharper. The 3D touch will get enhancements to integrate more performance and pressure sensitivity.

Colours
In 2015, Apple created a new Rose Gold choice which was the best selling colour amongst the 3. This year, Apple has introduced the two brand-new colours a shiny jet black, subtle black, silver and rose gold.

Software application
The new device will come with iOS 10.

Camera
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus both will get OIS. The Quad-LED True tone flash will supply a well balanced and natural photo even in pitch-dark areas. Even without the flash, the device will have the ability to take unbelievable photos in low-light. The colours are promised to be more sharper and vibrant. The new 7 Megapixel selfie front-facing cam will also produce sharper as well as broad angle frames.
The iPhone 7 Plus will include one broad angle and one telephoto lens which will provide tremendous depth to the pictures producing an excellent bokeh result.

Power
The brand-new A10 chip is an incremental upgrade to 2015's A9 chip. The chipset will have the ability to manage higher and more extreme graphics without any frame-drops. With the improved hardware and Apple's well-optimised iOS10 the phone should easily have the ability to manage heavy tasks.

Battery
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will have an additional backup of 2 and one hour respectively in contrast to their predecessors. Apple claimed it will be the best backup on iPhone.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/572/apple-introduced-iphone-7-iphone-7-plus.html

Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by nikefoot: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2016
IPHONE 7 AND IPHONE 7 PLUS FULL SPECIFICATIONS

Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / EVDO

Announced: 2016, September

Dual Sim: No

Colors: Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold

Dimensions: 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm

Weight: 138 g

Body: IP67 certified - dust and water resistant

Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Touch: yes with Multitouch

Display Size: 4.7 inches, 750 x 1334 pixels / for iphone 7 plus 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels

Camera resolution: 12 MP with autofocus

Front Camera: yes 7 MP

Video: Yes, 2160p @ 30fps

Operating System: iOS 10

Processor Type: Quad-Core

Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion

GPU: yes six-core graphics

Internal Memory: 32, 128, 256 GB Inbuilt / for iphone 7 plus 32, 128, 256 GB Inbuilt

RAM: 2 GB RAM

Card Slot: No

3G: yes 42.2 Mbps Download, 5.76 Mbps Upload

4G: yes 450 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload

GPRS: yes

EDGE: yes

WiFi: yes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot

Bluetooth: yes v4.0, A2DP

USB: yes

Infrared port: no

GPS: yes with A-GPS, GLONASS

Battery Type: Non-removable mAh battery

Talk Time: 14 hours on 3G

Music play: 40 hours

Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer

Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM

Music Player: MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player

Video Player: MP4/H.264 player

FM Radio: no

3.5 mm Audio Jack: yes 3.5 mm to lightning headphone adapter

Additional Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by Ahmed0336(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Phone for Big boy like me but na money dey yab man undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Sleeky, i love it

1 Like

Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by nikefoot: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Phone for Big boy like me but na money dey yab man undecided
you can go for iPhone 4 na. grin grin
Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by maishai: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2016
now iphone7 is out, sellers should reduce the price of iphone5 wen we wan buy
Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Already
Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by nikefoot: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2016
maishai:
now iphone7 is out, sellers should reduce the price of iphone5 wen we wan buy
that's how its done in other countries, but Nigerian dealers are different. honestly, I don't understand.
Re: My Full Analysis After Watching Apple Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus Launch by nikefoot: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Already
where have you been, it was all buzzing yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK Used Iphone 6s For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale / Samsung S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.