Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,752 members, 7,941,855 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (46287 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Lincoln275(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2016
its not new
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by kingphilip(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Mimienudles:
Very lovely! Not the guy this time, I like!
hope you'll do same during our own shoot
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by KunleSteel: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2016
No tension visible in the lady's hands and her arms are not fully wrapped around the man to support his full weight... Hmmmm
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nairadays: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Mimienudles(f): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2016
kingphilip:
hope you'll do same during our own shoot
yes! I'd love to, it is really romantic
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by oladipo322(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
laughing till he fall In a romantic way
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by sportman117: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2016
Good for them, hmmmm......woman carrying man. Naijabet man say so
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by vectoh(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2016
grin angry
Donexy16:
She's learning how she will carry the man for the rest of her life. Put ur phone on landscape u'll see what i mean.
grin
Donexy16:
She's learning how she will carry the man for the rest of her life. Put ur phone on landscape u'll see what i mean.
nigga!
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by kingphilip(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Mimienudles:
yes! I'd love to, it is really romantic
mind chatting me up through the digits on my signature
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by TAXMASTER: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2016
For more information contact us @preweddingphotoshoot@Nonsensemail.go.......Signed TAXMASTER chairman PWFSAN(Pre Wedding Fotoshoot ShOot Association of Nigeria..
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Its not news that strong is the new sexy Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by FTBOY: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2016
it's good to try out new things.....but this is a wrong concept..

1 Like

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by yeyeboi(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2016
goldbim:
They are floating in the air..fiffynaira come and see our neighbours... grin

Don't go and marry be shouting fiffynaira there angry
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by goldbim(f): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
yeyeboi:

Don't go and marry be shouting fiffynaira there angry
and what is paining you therefiftynaira come and see 1hater tongue tongue..nevermind,he's a yeyeboi grin.
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by yeyeboi(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2016
goldbim:
and what is paining you therefiftynaira come and see 1hater tongue tongue..nevermind,he's a yeyeboi grin.

If I catch u ehn, lipsrsealed I rest my case wink
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by AlexzStructure(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Wooooooohhhhhh.... This is superb... But this one she lifts him so high... I hope she no go beat am prapra
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by AlexzStructure(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Wooooooohhhhhh.... This is superb... But this one she lifts him so high... I hope she no go beat am prapra...
Mine will carry me on her head
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by purity22(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Donexy16:

Pervaded mind grin grin grin
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Donexy16:
just lukatew! This innocent pishure ur corrupt mind don turn am. U really need jesus
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Azord(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
izuch:
The woman go dey mend the man when them finally marry undecided
I DE TEL U
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by odimbannamdi(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Mrop:
This photo has got many people talking on social media.

The photo shows a couple obviously in love posing for a pre-wedding photoshoot. The man is seen giving a scream symbolising a pleasant surprise while the
woman looks up at him playfully albeit lovingly. See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/see-this-unusual-pre-wedding-photo-that.html?m=0

Is there a law that states "Its exclusively the duty of men to rock their women high up in the air"?
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2016
izuch:
The woman go dey mend the man when them finally marry undecided

She go even NDA the man join
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Photo shop at work
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by pepigeorge(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
the man don dey teach the woman how to carry am take knack ground..... if she begin beat u for marriage, nor complain o
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by OgundeleT(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donexy16:
hmmm. dirty mind juz full everywhere
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by GodblessNig247(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
amtalkin:
Super superwoman me that can't lift myself(I'm slim, just too lazy when it come to exercise).

This woman should win the award for ChangeBeginsWithYou

Pics pls
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by sinite93(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
just passing by

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by fiftynaira(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
goldbim:

You re not even suppose to banter words with him can't u see his Yeye defined!

1 Like

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by yeyeboi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
fiftynaira:

You re not even suppose to banter words with him can't u see his Yeye defined!

Fiftynaira as finally surfaced cheesy , u are to cheap for argument grin
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by dntaskme(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Is dis love!!!

Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Orikinla(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Her long years of sexperience is now useful. grin
Re: Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na so I go like my man to carry me go bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.