Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

"Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari (24958 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Debaddest(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2016
I talk am
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by ncoolsome(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/operation-crocodile-smiles-is-joke.html

Let's assume it's a joke,why don't you guys come out to play let's see if the crocodile will smile at you guys..

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by feelamong(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
why havent they had the guts to face the Military since the military have been catching them like drenched rats?

Na social media give idiots mouth to talk anyhow...

Iranu!!

2 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by babasolo(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
When Nigerian Army Hits Back Very Hard, Those Zombies Called Human Rights Activist Will Be Opening The Yansh They Call Mouth, Shouting Human Right Abuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2016
sad sad

2 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by papoose321: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Indiana Jones go act for dis 1 d return of d crocodile dungeon.. It is a joke
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by DanielPop(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2016
A key reason why crocodile will not find it funny in the Niger-Delta grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by chucason: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari ooo ooo! You are warned. Uche gi dikwa ya.

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by bushguy: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2016
I guess there ahould be an APP for that

LOSKYXANDER:
Do nairalanders receive alert when a post hits front page? I just refreshed the home page two times and found out that there was a fresh topic after the second refresh, only for me to see commentators already seated!!
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by jasent(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2016
omonla555:
You go know say no be yoke by the time they wipe off ya people.

Criminals
ya people are already dying of hunger,no more free oil.

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Felixtuta(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2016
See Courage!!!

You take their oil, development the Northern and Western region and left the villages unkempt, is that not wickedness?

Their is a limit to everything, once dat limit is crossed, one can't help it but to bounce hard on the oppressor.

It pains me how young men called soldiers die in vain in the name of national duty.

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by zikter(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2016
d33types:
Reminds of a 70's rock song by Credence Clearwater Revival .its called- Fortunate Son.

They send you off to war,while they put their children in top administrative positions. It ain't me.

that is there job just like you have yours. no body forced them to enrolled. before you enroll in the military, you must sign a form which is practically your death warrant with your parent or guardian consent. so there is no point crying more than the bereaved.
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by chudyboy05(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2016
16 soldiers killed and they covered it up. Buhari and his chief of army staff are pathological liars we have in this era of Chains. Ndi afonja how una dey, hope say una dey enjoy the chains?

2 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by ginggerxy: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2016
The most painful part is how our government conceals any news containing the death of our soldiers. Buhari keeps sending this men to go and die use the little we have to procure arms and to sustain the the military for what won't take more than talk. instead of a call for dialogue you waste lives and the little we have in this hard time God please save us from the hand of this slowpoke and his loyalist. Amen

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Josmila(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Operation crocodile smiles is a huge joke, yet Tompolo is in hiding, how about he comes out and face the might of the Nigerian military.. this is like a war, there's bound to be casualties on the side of the NA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Israelfx2(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2016
make I buy land before I read self
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by goldman777: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Guess for them to write dis long write up the crocodile is tearing the militants to piece,s because if the militants were not feeling the heat of d nigerian army they wont be need for this long letter undecided.Any way i hope things are resolved soon.
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by EROMS38(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Schooling of d dullard govt by d great NDA. Superb lecture
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Josmila(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
chudyboy05:
16 soldiers killed and they covered it up. Buhari and his chief of army staff are pathological liars we have in this era of Chains. Ndi afonja how una dey, hope say una dey enjoy the chains?

So because soldiers were killed, they should take center pages or front pages of the national dailies to announce it? Have the families of the dead soldiers come crying to you?? Everyone is an authority on every topic on nairaland, even that which they know nothing about, SMH!

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by d33types: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
zikter:
that is there job just like you have yours. no body forced them to enrolled. before you enroll in the military, you must sign a form which is practically your death warrant with your parent or guardian consent. so there is no point crying more than the bereaved.

I am sure you don't understand me.
My point is, they dont send their children to the warfront as foot soldiers. They send the unknown soldiers. That is, even when their children are eligible to be at the warfront ,they push them to offices.

3 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by magoo10(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2016
the Nigerian govt should put pride aside and genuinely look into the window of dialogue offered to them
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by greatermax77(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
THE VERY BEST THING THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO PROMTLY IS TO DIALOGUE, ALL THE GENERALS CHEST BEATING TO START WAR TO PROOF TO PMB THAT THEY ARE ABLE WOULD 'NT BE THERE WHEN THE BOYS WILL START DYING IN HUNDREDS. NOTE : NIGERIA MILITARY & PARAMILIYARY AND FIRE BRIGADE APROACH TO SITUATIONS ARE LIKE BREAD & ......
THE ONLY GAVE THE SOLDIERS 3 WEEKS TRAINING AND SOME MAYOPIC MINDS ESPECT THEM TO WIPE OFF AVENGERS IN HIGH SEA. LETS THINK TWICE PLS.
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Luckylife(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Lol!

2 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by chysam: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2016
shammah1:
As much as I don't support bombings of pipelines by the militants at all. However, I support their cry for justice & of negligence. For God sake these 5% have been feeding the entire nation for many decades.

Buhari must listen to their cry and come up with a solution. Military actions is the dumbest decision to cos they aren't fighting war or killing anyone.

Crocodile is a joke!

Who is killing those IDP refugees??. Take note of your last seven words to answer my question properly. Also remember that they militants started the bombings for no apparent reason that has any connection to this government. Again I want to ask people like you this question,'how many kinds of dialogue do we have?,which of them is the best to use in settling this madness?'. How many groups of militants is this government supposed to dialogue with?.

3 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:
hahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahhahahaah
FELA WAS RIGHT WEN HE CALLED ARMY ZOMBIES
the dullard sent u on a dangerous mission to go and die and u gladly accepted leaving ur family
while the dullard kpekus his wife every night.. and drink wine on ya head

fooooooooooooooooolols!...
Oga, don't blame the soldiers coz they have no other option than to obey the last order. buhari is the C in C and his orders must be carried out effectively whether it involves life or death. its part of the oath they took before being enrolled into the military
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by BiafraIShere(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2016
lofty900:
With news of soldiers dying every day in niger delta littered all over the place, of course operation crocodile smile is a joke
Nigeria itself is a huge joke while buhari is a jester & grand pupeteer.
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by chronique(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2016
I remember my younger days in sapele,Delta state. River Ethiope was a dreaded river even to the indigenes. We were always hearing stories of boys drowning after going there to swim/fish. The only river I entered,was pontu and God knows I didn't leave the shores while swimming;I respected myself very well. Pontu extended down to AT&P. Knowing the wonders of river Ethiope,I won't doubt the story of 16 soldiers drownng in it.

2 Likes

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
There is no way Niger Delta Avenger will defeat the Army; it won't happen. At the the end of everything,the Army will achieve it's objectives in the region but my fear is that collateral damage will be so high. I support dialogue in resolving this issue anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Oga, don't blame the soldiers coz they have no other option than to obey the last order. buhari is the C in C and his orders must be carried out effectively whether it involves life or death. its part of the oath they took before being enrolled into the military

oga but u still have d option to resign
nothing is sweeter dan life joor at least enjoy ur family
besides u can get another job.
so spare me d crap i kno wen im being sent to go commit suicide

1 Like

Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by ChessEnthusiast: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
NDA murdered and took FG to th cleaners here mehn. Truly, Nigeria security force is a joke. Zero intelligence. It's an indictment on the Nigeria army to hear that some of their personnel died as a result of their inability to swim. Like seriously? Nigeria soldiers can't swim? Lord of mercy!
Re: "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari by MasterofdRolls1(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
shammah1:
As much as I don't support bombings of pipelines by the militants at all. However, I support their cry for justice & of negligence. For God sake these 5% have been feeding the entire nation for many decades.

Buhari must listen to their cry and come up with a solution. Military actions is the dumbest decision to cos they aren't fighting war or killing anyone.

Crocodile is a joke!

I agree with you but.....
They or we the 5% gave room to all these, I am glad that the ND spokesman is enlightened as regards the history of Nigeria, especially during the war. When his father was helping my leading the Marine Commandos, they never envisaged that their children will be fighting with their masters many years to come. Well I am Igbo and somehow going from history, they deserve whatever treatment they are getting or that the Fulani heirachy led by Buhari is about to do to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With 36 Governors / PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Abba Kyari, Others Beg Court Not To Transfer Them To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.