Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Closed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (2204 Views)

Closed / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by stagger: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2016
It bothers me why our people place premium on unimportant stuff and will refuse to spend money on things that will change their lives for the better. They always want such things for free. I realized years back that the best things in life are not free at all. You will see guys spending money on sports betting, olosho, alcohol and all, but to spend 2k ($5 for crying out loud) and earn dollars for the rest of their lives is a problem.

How in the world can someone not raise N2,000 for training? Even doing labourer work for ONE DAY can get two times that amount. ONE DAY! People, let us be serious with ourselves and our lives.

I hope I have put some sense into someone. That advice is not for me because I have several streams of income. I pray that the cobwebs and covering casts that are blinding the eyes of our youths be destroyed NOW.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Amen.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
stagger:
It bothers me why our people place premium on unimportant stuff and will refuse to spend money on things that will change their lives for the better. They always want such things for free. I realized years back that the best things in life are not free at all. You will see guys spending money on sports betting, olosho, alcohol and all, but to spend 2k ($5 for crying out loud) and earn dollars for the rest of their lives is a problem.

How in the world can someone not raise N2,000 for training? Even doing labourer work for ONE DAY can get two times that amount. ONE DAY! People, let us be serious with ourselves and our lives.

I hope I have put some sense into someone. That advice is not for me because I have several streams of income. I pray that the cobwebs and covering casts that are blinding the eyes of our youths be destroyed NOW.
Amen.
Re: Closed by databoy247(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2016
lgboks:
wow nice thread
please if as a newbie, what do i need to learn before venturing into this upwork stuff?
what necessary skill will i develop or learn?
can i use my phone or a computer system is required...
Those are things I will teach you if you enroll for the training.

See first post for details. cool
Re: Closed by lgboks(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2016
databoy247:

Those are things I will teach you if you enroll for the training.

See first post for details. cool
I get what you saying...thanks man.
So I guess a laptop is a must have
Re: Closed by Ozat: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
stagger:

hello stagger the boss.
I will like to contact you personally for some upwork stuff.
my mail is akinzereal@gmail.com or maybe you should drop yours so that I can mail you!

thanks in anticipation!
Re: Closed by databoy247(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
lgboks:
wow nice thread
please if as a newbie, what do i need to learn before venturing into this upwork stuff?
what necessary skill will i develop or learn?
can i use my phone or a computer system is required...
I really can't tell you what skill you will learn. It's up to you. And yes a computer is required.

@All, the training tutorial is now ready (and explosive). Email me to obtain a copy.

1 Like

Re: Closed by lgboks(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
databoy247:

I really can't tell you what skill you will learn. It's up to you. And yes a computer is required.

@All, the training tutorial is now ready (and explosive). Email me to obtain a copy.
thanks....dont have a computer right now...
Would be sure to holla once I secure one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money From Rabbit Breeding With Minimal Stress / Your Personal Shopper / Step By Step Of How To Register A Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.