Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! (800 Views)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Between Nnamdi Kanu & Shekau / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0T0irnhC-A
Re: Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by dmgr(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by SpeedOfLight: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2016
That guy up there is very fast
Re: Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by Noblecx: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
And this is 2014 broadcast.. shocked

I laugh at stupidity of those saying that radio Biafra started after Gej lost election in 2015... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu has lived up to his promise not to back down. I remember the day this caller called....hahaha
Re: Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by Ngozi123(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Noblecx:
And this is 2014 broadcast.. shocked

I laugh at stupidity of those saying that radio Biafra started after Gej lost election in 2015... grin

Don't mind them. I've seen Nairaland threads from before the elections that were about the radio station. I don't know where they get this notion from .

1 Like

Re: Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! by SpeedOfLight: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ngozi123:

Don't mind them. I've seen Nairaland threads from before the elections that were about the radio station. I don't know where they get this notion from .
The notion was instigated by sons and daughters of futajalons and falling demon from sky to suppress the restoration of God's Kingdom on earth, the land of the rising sun.

(1) (Reply)

Live Pics: Buhari,Lai Mohammed At The Official Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe / Read This My Brilliant Minded Nairalanders: Buhari Is The Cause Of Recession! / Bayelsa State Governor Looking Yorubaish In Agbada...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.